Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So anyone here crochet?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@dalfangthepup
Thank you! It took me a really long time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. College isn't for everyone and I stand by that because I pretty much dropped out after my 2nd year. I finished my degree online and I excelled while maintaining my home life.
@dalfangthepup
Thank you! It took me a really long time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. College isn't for everyone and I stand by that because I pretty much dropped out after my 2nd year. I finished my degree online and I excelled while maintaining my home life.
@oscitantrabbit Online college spiraled me into depression. So I am trying on campus college again. I list tried that when I was 20. So Maybe I've grown up enough in nearly 10 years to try again.
@oscitantrabbit Online college spiraled me into depression. So I am trying on campus college again. I list tried that when I was 20. So Maybe I've grown up enough in nearly 10 years to try again.
92qOAzb.png
@dalfangthepup
I was the opposite! Regular college was really hard on me and was one of the biggest reasons I gave up. Either way, I'm glad I finished. :)
@dalfangthepup
I was the opposite! Regular college was really hard on me and was one of the biggest reasons I gave up. Either way, I'm glad I finished. :)
@oscitantrabbit I made a bit of progress on the hat today. Mainly got about half way through the basic shape it's self I open at work tmrw so I will try to get some done before work if I can get up early enough tmrw morning. I close tonight so we will see how well that goes.
@oscitantrabbit I made a bit of progress on the hat today. Mainly got about half way through the basic shape it's self I open at work tmrw so I will try to get some done before work if I can get up early enough tmrw morning. I close tonight so we will see how well that goes.
92qOAzb.png
@dalfangthepup
That's great! Have a good day/night at work :)
@dalfangthepup
That's great! Have a good day/night at work :)
1 2 3 4 5 6