Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So anyone here crochet?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@dalfangthepup
I've been meaning to name him and I was stuck between Beetlejuice and Orion(for Orion's Belt) but I liked Beetle more lol
@dalfangthepup
I've been meaning to name him and I was stuck between Beetlejuice and Orion(for Orion's Belt) but I liked Beetle more lol
@oscitantrabbit I was thinking Beetle might be short for Beetlejuice! A wonderful movie. :)
@oscitantrabbit I was thinking Beetle might be short for Beetlejuice! A wonderful movie. :)
92qOAzb.png
@dalfangthepup
Believe it or not, I've never actually seen the movie! I want to but I have no idea where to find it online lol
@dalfangthepup
Believe it or not, I've never actually seen the movie! I want to but I have no idea where to find it online lol
@oscitantrabbit I believe you can rent movies online via amazon and youtube. It's fairly cheap too. I see it is available on both those platforms.
@oscitantrabbit I believe you can rent movies online via amazon and youtube. It's fairly cheap too. I see it is available on both those platforms.
92qOAzb.png
@dalfangthepup
Then I will definitely have to rent it! Thank you :)
@dalfangthepup
Then I will definitely have to rent it! Thank you :)
@oscitantrabbit Do you ever find yourself doing a whole round of SC and then accidentally throw a Half Double in the mix? whoops.
@oscitantrabbit Do you ever find yourself doing a whole round of SC and then accidentally throw a Half Double in the mix? whoops.
92qOAzb.png
@dalfangthepup
I find myself doing the complete opposite. I'm so used to doing SC that whenever I'm working on a project I have to tell myself constantly that it's not SC haha
@dalfangthepup
I find myself doing the complete opposite. I'm so used to doing SC that whenever I'm working on a project I have to tell myself constantly that it's not SC haha
@oscitantrabbit Usually I make hats and scarves so a double or half double are better cause puffier stitches are warmer. So that's why I revert to that stitch. ...I think I make actually use the "puff" stitch in my next hat though. Maybe.
@oscitantrabbit Usually I make hats and scarves so a double or half double are better cause puffier stitches are warmer. So that's why I revert to that stitch. ...I think I make actually use the "puff" stitch in my next hat though. Maybe.
92qOAzb.png
@dalfangthepup
So I know these stitches are all completely different but have you noticed that the puff, bobble, and berry stitch look very similar? I used the berry stitch and the bobble when making pot holders when I was a waitress and I could hardly tell the difference lol
@dalfangthepup
So I know these stitches are all completely different but have you noticed that the puff, bobble, and berry stitch look very similar? I used the berry stitch and the bobble when making pot holders when I was a waitress and I could hardly tell the difference lol
@oscitantrabbit I guess I will have to look up which one is warmer then.. Cause that's what am going for. x3
@oscitantrabbit I guess I will have to look up which one is warmer then.. Cause that's what am going for. x3
92qOAzb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6