Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon's 24hr Galar stream
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DemonKid gimme a timestamp, i'm pretty good with pokemon cries
@DemonKid gimme a timestamp, i'm pretty good with pokemon cries
@Khezu

ah mk! (im not the best with newer ones since i dont listen to le music as much as i used to.)
@Khezu

ah mk! (im not the best with newer ones since i dont listen to le music as much as i used to.)
TBD
perhaps a wild full nationaldex will pass by.
perhaps a wild full nationaldex will pass by.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
aaahh a mushroom glowed blue and wiggled!! happened about a minute ago from whne im postingg

it was the one behind the tall one on the left. the one in question is next to two/three super tiny yellow mushrooms.

Edit: Morelull's evolution showed up.
aaahh a mushroom glowed blue and wiggled!! happened about a minute ago from whne im postingg

it was the one behind the tall one on the left. the one in question is next to two/three super tiny yellow mushrooms.

Edit: Morelull's evolution showed up.
TBD
wow, a shiinotic, totally didn't expect that to be in the game seeing as we've seen plenty of morelulls........ -_-
wow, a shiinotic, totally didn't expect that to be in the game seeing as we've seen plenty of morelulls........ -_-
WYLy2Ui.gif
shiinotic taking a stroll just a sec ago
shame i'm really not a fan of it and morelull

phantump though, i'd quite like to see another few
shiinotic taking a stroll just a sec ago
shame i'm really not a fan of it and morelull

phantump though, i'd quite like to see another few
[quote name="Khezu" date="2019-10-04 12:52:22" ] wow, a shiinotic, totally didn't expect that to be in the game seeing as we've seen plenty of morelulls........ -_- [/quote] moood. [s]sorry im tired.[/s] also at this rate since ive started hardcore watching it seems like something happens every 30 mins. could be wrong but its something to note.
Khezu wrote on 2019-10-04 12:52:22:
moood.

sorry im tired.

also at this rate since ive started hardcore watching it seems like something happens every 30 mins. could be wrong but its something to note.
TBD
So far it's been pretty ehhhh...
Cool idea but I'm not feeling the execution. It's been over six hours and there's not really anything to get too excited about.
At this rate maybe we'll see one Galarian form and maybe one new importaintish Pokemon. They're probably accounting for other time zones and this is the way live camera nature feeds actually are, but I wish they'd been a little more methodical about it. At the end of the day, it's all blatant promotion, it doesn't need to feel natural haha. The hype train doesn't have very much steam right now.

Hopefully some more exciting stuff will happen once it gets later in the day for Japan, since it's still early there.
So far it's been pretty ehhhh...
Cool idea but I'm not feeling the execution. It's been over six hours and there's not really anything to get too excited about.
At this rate maybe we'll see one Galarian form and maybe one new importaintish Pokemon. They're probably accounting for other time zones and this is the way live camera nature feeds actually are, but I wish they'd been a little more methodical about it. At the end of the day, it's all blatant promotion, it doesn't need to feel natural haha. The hype train doesn't have very much steam right now.

Hopefully some more exciting stuff will happen once it gets later in the day for Japan, since it's still early there.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@DemonKid same, i'm bored outta my mind as i initially decided to shiny hunt during the stream. i think the hunt is more interesting [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] [s]long story short, i got sidetracked by 'ranking the creepiest pokemon in detective pikachu' because i wanted to see if they insulted my fave mons so i could scream at them for it[/s]
@DemonKid same, i'm bored outta my mind as i initially decided to shiny hunt during the stream. i think the hunt is more interesting

long story short, i got sidetracked by 'ranking the creepiest pokemon in detective pikachu' because i wanted to see if they insulted my fave mons so i could scream at them for it
I wish we had more pokemon walking by just so something was happening. Like even if it's pokemon we already know about in the game cuz it's something to watch until they throw in a new one.
I wish we had more pokemon walking by just so something was happening. Like even if it's pokemon we already know about in the game cuz it's something to watch until they throw in a new one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7