Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon's 24hr Galar stream
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SnoringHyena

I would really love to see some ghostly Galarian Rapidash.
@SnoringHyena

I would really love to see some ghostly Galarian Rapidash.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@EclipseDragon
I know right! We need some more ghost pokemon. I really love the shiny version of rapidash already. To get one with the pale color and the typing would be the best if we do.
@EclipseDragon
I know right! We need some more ghost pokemon. I really love the shiny version of rapidash already. To get one with the pale color and the typing would be the best if we do.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
i watched for about an hour or so, only things that happened were a) phantump cry
b) the silver-faced floofy purple-to-green thing with maybe a yellow horn
c) what is probably a new pokémon's cry, but sounds like a sneezing mankey

my first thought for the new 'mon was a shiny eevee in a fur coat
to be honest, i wouldn't say no. i love it and want 20 already
i watched for about an hour or so, only things that happened were a) phantump cry
b) the silver-faced floofy purple-to-green thing with maybe a yellow horn
c) what is probably a new pokémon's cry, but sounds like a sneezing mankey

my first thought for the new 'mon was a shiny eevee in a fur coat
to be honest, i wouldn't say no. i love it and want 20 already
[quote name="SnoringHyena" date="2019-10-04 11:01:22" ] Some posted a slow down version of pokemon running by. What you guys think it is? https://twitter.com/HeartSilver06/status/1180178518258397184 I really hope it a new horse or a Rappdash variant [/quote] looks like a bear to me.... Edit: just heard a Growlithe cry.
SnoringHyena wrote on 2019-10-04 11:01:22:
Some posted a slow down version of pokemon running by. What you guys think it is?
https://twitter.com/HeartSilver06/status/1180178518258397184
I really hope it a new horse or a Rappdash variant
looks like a bear to me....

Edit: just heard a Growlithe cry.
TBD
It looked to be on all fours, but it had really more fox like ears.....
It looked to be on all fours, but it had really more fox like ears.....
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I think it's a Wooloo evolution. It just looks so fluffy!
I think it's a Wooloo evolution. It just looks so fluffy!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Def looks like a horse but its "left ear" looks really weird, so maybe not. I'm hoping for a kelpie :O Also is this stream a beta for Pokemon Sleep cause I'm- [emoji=nocturne sleepy size=1][emoji=nocturne sleepy size=1][emoji=nocturne sleepy size=1]
Def looks like a horse but its "left ear" looks really weird, so maybe not. I'm hoping for a kelpie :O

Also is this stream a beta for Pokemon Sleep cause I'm-
WYLy2Ui.gif
that ponyta cry at o'clock... i'm hoping that was completely unrelated to the thing that bounded past. i can't see those colours on a ponyta's flame, but i'd love them on a fluffy creature's coat. it didn't exactly trot around, either- if i had to link its movements to an existing pokemon, it would be a zigzagoon's bounding leaps.

speaking of which, if we're discussing galar's being based off the uk and england, a galarian ponyta is either gonna be a reference to one of two things: a common mythological creature in the myths, a unicorn, or the famous racecourses
that ponyta cry at o'clock... i'm hoping that was completely unrelated to the thing that bounded past. i can't see those colours on a ponyta's flame, but i'd love them on a fluffy creature's coat. it didn't exactly trot around, either- if i had to link its movements to an existing pokemon, it would be a zigzagoon's bounding leaps.

speaking of which, if we're discussing galar's being based off the uk and england, a galarian ponyta is either gonna be a reference to one of two things: a common mythological creature in the myths, a unicorn, or the famous racecourses
ummm i heard another cry. cant tell What it was o3o
ummm i heard another cry. cant tell What it was o3o
TBD
@DemonKid
It's a morelull cry :P
@DemonKid
It's a morelull cry :P
WYLy2Ui.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7