Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | instrument playing!
1 2 3
[img]https://www.instrumentoutfitters.com/assets/images/523s.jpg[/img] this is a bass flute!
523s.jpg
this is a bass flute!
I play the piano and the clarinet - I've been playing piano since I was about 5 (and I still dislike it), and I've been playing clarinet since the end of Grade 4
I play the piano and the clarinet - I've been playing piano since I was about 5 (and I still dislike it), and I've been playing clarinet since the end of Grade 4
tDeKDnH.png
I play guitar and ukelele! Ive been playing ukelele for almost 4 years now and electric guitar for about a year. I'm not really great at either of them, but theyre really fun to learn! I mainly play video game themes and classical music themes on ukelele, and I know a few Queen songs on electric guitar.
I play guitar and ukelele! Ive been playing ukelele for almost 4 years now and electric guitar for about a year. I'm not really great at either of them, but theyre really fun to learn! I mainly play video game themes and classical music themes on ukelele, and I know a few Queen songs on electric guitar.
Frankenstein3.jpg
Making a post on this a good 4 years late, but I am a harpist! I’ve played for about 6 years now and I love it. I can play the piano and opt to just make my own arrangements of things on that as opposed to actually learning music. I can technically play the ukulele as well
Making a post on this a good 4 years late, but I am a harpist! I’ve played for about 6 years now and I love it. I can play the piano and opt to just make my own arrangements of things on that as opposed to actually learning music. I can technically play the ukulele as well
rvWuSBd.png
i love playing guitar, and im teaching myself piano !
i love playing guitar, and im teaching myself piano !
I play the violin! I've been playing it for about five years. I've been wanting to learn the electric guitar, however.
I play the violin! I've been playing it for about five years. I've been wanting to learn the electric guitar, however.
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
I played flute back in middle school.

Recently I bought a mandolin and realized I don't even know how to tune it let alone play. So I have a ways to go to learn!
I played flute back in middle school.

Recently I bought a mandolin and realized I don't even know how to tune it let alone play. So I have a ways to go to learn!
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Kalimba, Kazoo, Recorder

I can sing decently enough. And by that i mean "well, at least ye arent screeching off pitch and louder than a jet engine"
Kalimba, Kazoo, Recorder

I can sing decently enough. And by that i mean "well, at least ye arent screeching off pitch and louder than a jet engine"
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I'm learning to play the harp. I've just been really busy lately, so sad to say, the harp has been a bit neglected lately. I really do need to tune it and start practicing again.
I'm learning to play the harp. I've just been really busy lately, so sad to say, the harp has been a bit neglected lately. I really do need to tune it and start practicing again.
The Empyreal Library
1 2 3