Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | instrument playing!
1 2 3
I've been playing clarinet for about 17 years! Don't have much time/opportunity to play anymore, but might look into joining a community band or something once I'm done with grad school.
I've been playing clarinet for about 17 years! Don't have much time/opportunity to play anymore, but might look into joining a community band or something once I'm done with grad school.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
i've been playing guitar for almost a year. i can also play ukulele, but i don't do that often anymore.
i've been playing guitar for almost a year. i can also play ukulele, but i don't do that often anymore.
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
I play cello and piano! I’m decent at cello, but terrible at piano. I’ve been playing piano for a long time and cello for a few years now.
I play cello and piano! I’m decent at cello, but terrible at piano. I’ve been playing piano for a long time and cello for a few years now.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
I once played the bassoon! And I'm okay at piano.
I once played the bassoon! And I'm okay at piano.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I play the clarinet in my high school band; I've been playing it since 4th grade. I plan to audition for the auditioned group my school has for next year, mainly because I want harder music and I want to be with more people my age.
I play the clarinet in my high school band; I've been playing it since 4th grade. I plan to audition for the auditioned group my school has for next year, mainly because I want harder music and I want to be with more people my age.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I play piano
I play piano
I mostly play piano, and am pretty much completely self-taught. I've been playing for years, but I don't know exactly how long it's been... I usually play almost every day though, except right now we're in the middle of moving and my piano is too big for us to move on our own, so it's stuck at the old house until we find someone to help move it.

I also play guitar, but I'm not nearly as good at it as I am at piano. I have a couple of ocarinas I mess around with occasionally, and I have a ukulele that I can play a couple things on. I mostly play piano and guitar though, and I write a lot of my own music (though most of it is permanently wip; I just figure out things that I like the sound of and play around with it, sometimes adding things or just improvising with it).

I've been trying to write songs with lyrics lately, and damn it is difficult XD I'm struggling, but I'm determined :)

Edit: I also want to mention that one of my life goals is to basically play as many different instruments as I can; I love music and it's such a huge part of my life. I want to learn how to play any instruments I can get my hands on :P
I mostly play piano, and am pretty much completely self-taught. I've been playing for years, but I don't know exactly how long it's been... I usually play almost every day though, except right now we're in the middle of moving and my piano is too big for us to move on our own, so it's stuck at the old house until we find someone to help move it.

I also play guitar, but I'm not nearly as good at it as I am at piano. I have a couple of ocarinas I mess around with occasionally, and I have a ukulele that I can play a couple things on. I mostly play piano and guitar though, and I write a lot of my own music (though most of it is permanently wip; I just figure out things that I like the sound of and play around with it, sometimes adding things or just improvising with it).

I've been trying to write songs with lyrics lately, and damn it is difficult XD I'm struggling, but I'm determined :)

Edit: I also want to mention that one of my life goals is to basically play as many different instruments as I can; I love music and it's such a huge part of my life. I want to learn how to play any instruments I can get my hands on :P
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I play piano and violin!! I’m not particularly good at either, still pretty new and stuff (6-7 years on the piano and 5 on the violin) but I have really good ears and have been able to teach myself several songs by only hearing them ;;0
I play piano and violin!! I’m not particularly good at either, still pretty new and stuff (6-7 years on the piano and 5 on the violin) but I have really good ears and have been able to teach myself several songs by only hearing them ;;0
I play bass guitar! I've been playing for almost a year now, and I love it! I play rock songs, since that's my favorite music genre.

I can also play ukulele! I've been playing that for a couple of months.
I play bass guitar! I've been playing for almost a year now, and I love it! I play rock songs, since that's my favorite music genre.

I can also play ukulele! I've been playing that for a couple of months.
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
i play flute and bass flute

((yes bass flute is a real thing ))
i play flute and bass flute

((yes bass flute is a real thing ))
1 2 3