Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 31 Days of Spoops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I hadn't heard this one before but it's pretty good [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/49/f0/1449f0121d0e8be3d232188cdccc6e44--scary-stories-creepypasta.jpg[/img] pinglist: @Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PopatoPips @BaconCat @ArcticEira
I hadn't heard this one before but it's pretty good

1449f0121d0e8be3d232188cdccc6e44--scary-stories-creepypasta.jpg

pinglist:
@Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PopatoPips @BaconCat @ArcticEira
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Today I'm going to do something different. This isn't my story, but it is my husband's, and it still creeps me out to think about.

Bit of backstory, my husband is a nurse. He was a combat medic before going to nursing school and has served on multiple deployments. He's a really rational person and I know everyone says this, but he does not believe in the paranormal at all. So that's why this story is so unnerving.

About two years ago he was working the night shift in a long term care/nursing home. Most of the residents there were, obviously, very old, and while some of them are not mentally stable, a lot of them are, and one elderly woman grew to be one of my husband's favourite patients. She was always happy to see him and she told him lots of stories about "the good old days," and always made sure to ask him how our son was doing.

A few months later, her health began deteriorating and it was obvious she wouldn't be around much longer. My husband made doubly sure she was comfortable every time he went to check on her, but then he was swapped to day shift and was moved to a different hall, meaning he didn't get to see her as often, even though he'd try to see how she was doing before he left in the evening.

She had gotten quiet, and when he asked her nurse how she'd been holding up, the nurse shook her head. "She doesn't sleep well anymore. Something's been keeping her up at night and we don't know what it is." My husband went in the next day when he came in to work and asked her if there was anything they could do to help her sleep.

Her answer? "Don't let those men into my room at night."

My husband was confused. Sometimes, when people are close to death, they see or hear things others can't. They'll see loved ones who have passed away, hear singing, etc. "What men?"

"There are two of them and they argue all night. One of them is dark and scary and he keeps telling me that I need to go with him. The other is handsome and tells me that I shouldn't go. That I need to stay until it's time to go with him. I don't like the scary one. His eyes look like fire and he makes the room very cold."

My husband assured her he'd look into it and wished her well before mentioning the "men" to her nurse. Apparently she'd been seeing them every night for about a week, and it didn't matter what they did; she kept seeing them. Some nights, the nurse said, they could hear her talking to them, telling them she didn't want to go, to please go away. They would go in and turn on the lights, but there was no one there.

Only a few days later and she was gone. My husband tells me he still wonders which of the "men" she went with...
Pinglist:
@Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PopatoPips @BaconCat @ArcticEira
Today I'm going to do something different. This isn't my story, but it is my husband's, and it still creeps me out to think about.

Bit of backstory, my husband is a nurse. He was a combat medic before going to nursing school and has served on multiple deployments. He's a really rational person and I know everyone says this, but he does not believe in the paranormal at all. So that's why this story is so unnerving.

About two years ago he was working the night shift in a long term care/nursing home. Most of the residents there were, obviously, very old, and while some of them are not mentally stable, a lot of them are, and one elderly woman grew to be one of my husband's favourite patients. She was always happy to see him and she told him lots of stories about "the good old days," and always made sure to ask him how our son was doing.

A few months later, her health began deteriorating and it was obvious she wouldn't be around much longer. My husband made doubly sure she was comfortable every time he went to check on her, but then he was swapped to day shift and was moved to a different hall, meaning he didn't get to see her as often, even though he'd try to see how she was doing before he left in the evening.

She had gotten quiet, and when he asked her nurse how she'd been holding up, the nurse shook her head. "She doesn't sleep well anymore. Something's been keeping her up at night and we don't know what it is." My husband went in the next day when he came in to work and asked her if there was anything they could do to help her sleep.

Her answer? "Don't let those men into my room at night."

My husband was confused. Sometimes, when people are close to death, they see or hear things others can't. They'll see loved ones who have passed away, hear singing, etc. "What men?"

"There are two of them and they argue all night. One of them is dark and scary and he keeps telling me that I need to go with him. The other is handsome and tells me that I shouldn't go. That I need to stay until it's time to go with him. I don't like the scary one. His eyes look like fire and he makes the room very cold."

My husband assured her he'd look into it and wished her well before mentioning the "men" to her nurse. Apparently she'd been seeing them every night for about a week, and it didn't matter what they did; she kept seeing them. Some nights, the nurse said, they could hear her talking to them, telling them she didn't want to go, to please go away. They would go in and turn on the lights, but there was no one there.

Only a few days later and she was gone. My husband tells me he still wonders which of the "men" she went with...
Pinglist:
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Oooh, spooky scary. If it's alright, could I join the pinglist?
Oooh, spooky scary. If it's alright, could I join the pinglist?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Honestly not creepy in my opinion since I do believe in spirits. My grandfather, before he passed away, kept reaching his hand into the air, like he wanted to shake hands with someone. He was a very social man.
And this is even less scary to me because, well, it is normal to me. I have had schizophrenia for the first 16 years of my life without knowing it, thinking it was normal.
Honestly not creepy in my opinion since I do believe in spirits. My grandfather, before he passed away, kept reaching his hand into the air, like he wanted to shake hands with someone. He was a very social man.
And this is even less scary to me because, well, it is normal to me. I have had schizophrenia for the first 16 years of my life without knowing it, thinking it was normal.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@Requacy
Yes! I'll add you lickety split! uwu

@BraveEguana
I am a staunch believer in spirits and things too. Mostly what creeps me out is because I believe in good spirits and bad, it makes me wonder if she went with one of the men, and if so, which one.
A similar thing happened with my great-grandfather. My mom and grandma and I sat with him and at one point he smiled and said "hello, Birdie." Birdie was the nickname my great-grandma went by, and she had passed away a few years prior. We don't doubt that she was there, waiting for him. There's something comforting about the thought of that.
@Requacy
Yes! I'll add you lickety split! uwu

@BraveEguana
I am a staunch believer in spirits and things too. Mostly what creeps me out is because I believe in good spirits and bad, it makes me wonder if she went with one of the men, and if so, which one.
A similar thing happened with my great-grandfather. My mom and grandma and I sat with him and at one point he smiled and said "hello, Birdie." Birdie was the nickname my great-grandma went by, and she had passed away a few years prior. We don't doubt that she was there, waiting for him. There's something comforting about the thought of that.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@dadminkestler I honestly do so, too! (Believe in good & bad spirits) I am a heavy believer in, y'know, church & stuff as well, so I believe "someone" would have intervened if she were to have went with the bad one. Anyway, this became way too "spiritual" real quick. (But hey, if you wanna hear my theory, I'm here!)
@dadminkestler I honestly do so, too! (Believe in good & bad spirits) I am a heavy believer in, y'know, church & stuff as well, so I believe "someone" would have intervened if she were to have went with the bad one. Anyway, this became way too "spiritual" real quick. (But hey, if you wanna hear my theory, I'm here!)
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
honestly it just made me think of angels and demons bickering, which is pretty radical
honestly it just made me think of angels and demons bickering, which is pretty radical
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I'd have to talk to my aunt to get the full story, but my mother says that after my grandfather died (way before I was born) my aunt and grandmother got a phone call from him. My mom wasn't there, unfortunately, and I'm not sure what he said but from what I know he was clear as day sounding.

I don't really consider this "spooky," more just amazing. We do have a bunch of spooky stories in my house though, my sister is basically a walking ghost target.
I'd have to talk to my aunt to get the full story, but my mother says that after my grandfather died (way before I was born) my aunt and grandmother got a phone call from him. My mom wasn't there, unfortunately, and I'm not sure what he said but from what I know he was clear as day sounding.

I don't really consider this "spooky," more just amazing. We do have a bunch of spooky stories in my house though, my sister is basically a walking ghost target.
All right, I'm going to start gradually posting the pieces from my personal favourite creepypasta/scary story of all time. Some of you may have read it, but it's amazing and if you haven't I highly recommend it. It's called Penpal, and it was posted in pieces, so I'll share each part individually. The first isn't too scary, but it sets the stage and it gets creepier as it goes on. [img]https://i.imgur.com/x8J8BKu.png[/img] ------- pinglist: @Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PopatoPips @BaconCat @ArcticEira @Requacy
All right, I'm going to start gradually posting the pieces from my personal favourite creepypasta/scary story of all time. Some of you may have read it, but it's amazing and if you haven't I highly recommend it. It's called Penpal, and it was posted in pieces, so I'll share each part individually. The first isn't too scary, but it sets the stage and it gets creepier as it goes on.

x8J8BKu.png

pinglist: @Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PopatoPips @BaconCat @ArcticEira @Requacy
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Spooky scary!
Spooky scary!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8