Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird skills you can't visually show?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For me, whenever I read, it feels like I am there with the characters. Now some people may be like "that's not an ability" and I get it it's weird. Lemme explain something from my childhood that has happened.

So, I was reading a book called Seekers, by Erin Hunter. My imagination is so vivid and I am captivated by the story. At one point, I completely disassociated with myself and my surroundings. I forgot completely that I was sitting on my bed reading a book. I was no longer seeing words. I was there with the bears as they went through their hardships. When my mother called me put for dinner I was way confused. I was scared. This happens with my own thoughts at times too. Its like I've entered a whole new reality and suddenly and snapped back to my own.

I can also remember almost all the dreams I've had. As I go back to my younger years it gets harder. I can tell myself which dream I want to dream and dream that and choose my own choices. However, its not a lucid dream. I have to think of the different choices before hand.
For me, whenever I read, it feels like I am there with the characters. Now some people may be like "that's not an ability" and I get it it's weird. Lemme explain something from my childhood that has happened.

So, I was reading a book called Seekers, by Erin Hunter. My imagination is so vivid and I am captivated by the story. At one point, I completely disassociated with myself and my surroundings. I forgot completely that I was sitting on my bed reading a book. I was no longer seeing words. I was there with the bears as they went through their hardships. When my mother called me put for dinner I was way confused. I was scared. This happens with my own thoughts at times too. Its like I've entered a whole new reality and suddenly and snapped back to my own.

I can also remember almost all the dreams I've had. As I go back to my younger years it gets harder. I can tell myself which dream I want to dream and dream that and choose my own choices. However, its not a lucid dream. I have to think of the different choices before hand.
Eyeballs2.png
im extremely good at reading people's body language and expressions.. telling when they're lying, how they're really feeling, what their thought process is to form their sentences, n things like that!!

to clarify on the thought process part, you can tell what part of someone's brain they're using, when they're searching for a memory, when they're constructing something, etc, by their eye movements.
im extremely good at reading people's body language and expressions.. telling when they're lying, how they're really feeling, what their thought process is to form their sentences, n things like that!!

to clarify on the thought process part, you can tell what part of someone's brain they're using, when they're searching for a memory, when they're constructing something, etc, by their eye movements.
I can sense emotions pretty well and can also make almost flawless plans. Examples: sneaking out, secretly playing games, finding hidden stuff.

Wish I could be able to tune out my thoughts like some of you!
I can sense emotions pretty well and can also make almost flawless plans. Examples: sneaking out, secretly playing games, finding hidden stuff.

Wish I could be able to tune out my thoughts like some of you!
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
[quote name="mizta" date="2019-10-16 02:49:46" ] im extremely good at reading people's body language and expressions.. telling when they're lying, how they're really feeling, what their thought process is to form their sentences, n things like that!! to clarify on the thought process part, you can tell what part of someone's brain they're using, when they're searching for a memory, when they're constructing something, etc, by their eye movements. [/quote] This is super cool :0
mizta wrote on 2019-10-16 02:49:46:

This is super cool :0
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
I have a really good memory!
I can remember things vividly from when I was young, it can be so visual that at times I actually "lose" myself to memories where I can be there in thought.
Smells, foods and clothes I remember things incredibly well!

I can also remember people very well, facial features, voice tones.
Which sounds really weird I know, I can also pick up on really minor flaws.
An example would be is that I had noticed that my wife's nose is slightly wonky.
I'm really good at spot the difference games, btw-

I have a really good memory!
I can remember things vividly from when I was young, it can be so visual that at times I actually "lose" myself to memories where I can be there in thought.
Smells, foods and clothes I remember things incredibly well!

I can also remember people very well, facial features, voice tones.
Which sounds really weird I know, I can also pick up on really minor flaws.
An example would be is that I had noticed that my wife's nose is slightly wonky.
I'm really good at spot the difference games, btw-

*.*.*.*.* Art shop~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2745089
Please click--PK5Va.gifkmlWO.gif
I can read a person’s “goodness” quite easily. I can definitely tell if someone’s lying or exaggerating.
I can read a person’s “goodness” quite easily. I can definitely tell if someone’s lying or exaggerating.
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
I mean, I’m very good at lying, playing people...I mean what?
I mean, I’m very good at lying, playing people...I mean what?
Hi :T.
I Re read some of my old messages from long ago and it made me cringe...
i know this isn't exactly a good thing, but i'm really good at manipulating people and making them do what i want i guess? i tend to overanalyze people a lot unintentionally, to the point where i have a very good understanding of how they work and how they react to certain things. i'm can usually pretty accurately predict their behaviors and how they'll respond to things, which allows me to know what to do or say to get the outcome i want from them. i used to be really manipulative and selfish and would often guilt trip people into doing things using this method oof

moral of the story, i used to be really toxic and manipulative but i'm doing a lot better now!! sometimes i'll still catch myself trying to do this but i'm really trying to stop
i know this isn't exactly a good thing, but i'm really good at manipulating people and making them do what i want i guess? i tend to overanalyze people a lot unintentionally, to the point where i have a very good understanding of how they work and how they react to certain things. i'm can usually pretty accurately predict their behaviors and how they'll respond to things, which allows me to know what to do or say to get the outcome i want from them. i used to be really manipulative and selfish and would often guilt trip people into doing things using this method oof

moral of the story, i used to be really toxic and manipulative but i'm doing a lot better now!! sometimes i'll still catch myself trying to do this but i'm really trying to stop
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Almost anytime someone is talking, I just imagine a little animated story about what they're talking about, and I usually don't notice it until I realize I'm doing it. On the plus side, it helps me concentrate.
Almost anytime someone is talking, I just imagine a little animated story about what they're talking about, and I usually don't notice it until I realize I'm doing it. On the plus side, it helps me concentrate.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8