Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird skills you can't visually show?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have a fourth cone in my eye which means I can see infrared and UV... I am also extremely smart (edit: for my age) IDK how but I got 158 on an iq test when I was 10 (I am 15 now) and I have extremely sensitive hearing, but I can "turn it off" I can also put myself into a trance for possible an unlimited time... never tested I once just went into the trance and was jolted out of it about 4 hrs later and it felt like only 30s had passed, I also can fight extremely well (no training but took test once 2nd dan black belt karate and black belt judo are extremely easy to beat) but my arm strength doesn't exist because I struggle to even do one pushup... can also do 100-ish situps fast and not feel slightly tired and can do up to 69 crunches really fast before my abdomen muscles cramp. can also deliver any type of fighting move that requires at least one foot on the ground with ease. am also really fast and agile. can also speak french italian and spanish on an ok-ish level
I have a fourth cone in my eye which means I can see infrared and UV... I am also extremely smart (edit: for my age) IDK how but I got 158 on an iq test when I was 10 (I am 15 now) and I have extremely sensitive hearing, but I can "turn it off" I can also put myself into a trance for possible an unlimited time... never tested I once just went into the trance and was jolted out of it about 4 hrs later and it felt like only 30s had passed, I also can fight extremely well (no training but took test once 2nd dan black belt karate and black belt judo are extremely easy to beat) but my arm strength doesn't exist because I struggle to even do one pushup... can also do 100-ish situps fast and not feel slightly tired and can do up to 69 crunches really fast before my abdomen muscles cramp. can also deliver any type of fighting move that requires at least one foot on the ground with ease. am also really fast and agile. can also speak french italian and spanish on an ok-ish level
vbbFDY.png Heccin Pan
Sorta similar to those saying they can play songs in their head, I can play songs in my head in the voice/style of different artists than the original singer/band. This is much easier to do when the artists are in a similar genre and/or I listen to at least one of the artists extensively. Usually not the entire song unless I concentrate extremely hard, but maybe a good 10-30 seconds of it. Apparently not everyone can do this which I found surprising.

I also have a knack for being perceptive of time within a pretty small margin of error. I can go without looking at a clock for hours and guess exactly or within 1-3 minutes of the exact time. It’s a little hard to prove this visually though when it’s just expected that everyone checks their phones all the time :v

I’ve gotta say though, I’m jealous of the ability to shut off anxious thoughts. I’m an insomniac and thinking too much about the things that keep me up at night is part of the reason why.
Sorta similar to those saying they can play songs in their head, I can play songs in my head in the voice/style of different artists than the original singer/band. This is much easier to do when the artists are in a similar genre and/or I listen to at least one of the artists extensively. Usually not the entire song unless I concentrate extremely hard, but maybe a good 10-30 seconds of it. Apparently not everyone can do this which I found surprising.

I also have a knack for being perceptive of time within a pretty small margin of error. I can go without looking at a clock for hours and guess exactly or within 1-3 minutes of the exact time. It’s a little hard to prove this visually though when it’s just expected that everyone checks their phones all the time :v

I’ve gotta say though, I’m jealous of the ability to shut off anxious thoughts. I’m an insomniac and thinking too much about the things that keep me up at night is part of the reason why.
Never be afraid to ping me!
If I listen to a song a second time I can remember where I was the first time I listened to it
If I listen to a song a second time I can remember where I was the first time I listened to it
I have a high IQ, but have a super hard time showing it/using it because I'm so freaking lazy. Seriously, in middle school I was helping guys out with college math, and I could read Shakespeare without a problem, didn't even need to loop up words to figure out what they meant. I also read at a high school level while in elementary school. =\ I was just too lazy to take AP classes.

I can change the direction on my hearing. Like I can list to things in front of me differently than things in back of me, or to the side. Nobody has ever been able to sneek up on me. :>
I have a high IQ, but have a super hard time showing it/using it because I'm so freaking lazy. Seriously, in middle school I was helping guys out with college math, and I could read Shakespeare without a problem, didn't even need to loop up words to figure out what they meant. I also read at a high school level while in elementary school. =\ I was just too lazy to take AP classes.

I can change the direction on my hearing. Like I can list to things in front of me differently than things in back of me, or to the side. Nobody has ever been able to sneek up on me. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Whenever I make something in a microwave I just intuitively know exactly when it'll be done, so I'll walk back into the kitchen and the second I step in front of the microwave it goes off. I think it's just because I've used the microwave on a daily basis since high school because I hate cooking.
Whenever I make something in a microwave I just intuitively know exactly when it'll be done, so I'll walk back into the kitchen and the second I step in front of the microwave it goes off. I think it's just because I've used the microwave on a daily basis since high school because I hate cooking.
Man, I envy everyone here. I can't listen to music in the car since I don't have an MP3 or anything and it's just worse when my family argues. Vivid daydreaming and being able to tune out invasive thoughts sounds great [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Man, I envy everyone here. I can't listen to music in the car since I don't have an MP3 or anything and it's just worse when my family argues. Vivid daydreaming and being able to tune out invasive thoughts sounds great
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Ok I know this sounds wired but... I can pop eyeballs out in this really wired way with my finger but i never do it, cuz people, all ways ask me to do it again to grouse out there friends.
Ok I know this sounds wired but... I can pop eyeballs out in this really wired way with my finger but i never do it, cuz people, all ways ask me to do it again to grouse out there friends.
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
the only thing i can think of is that i can lucid dream whenever i want, and i can dream whatever i want... and i'm very good at daydreaming... but that's about it. LOL
the only thing i can think of is that i can lucid dream whenever i want, and i can dream whatever i want... and i'm very good at daydreaming... but that's about it. LOL
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
It's not so much a talent I can do but rather my body does on it's own. I was born with enlarged tonsils, and I rarely get sick because of them. At least that's what my pediatrician always said lmao Last time I was sick and threw up was over a decade ago, and last time I had a cold last more than 24 hours was several years ago. Either that or I have a killer good immune system lmao. The amount of chemicals and bleach I've accidentally gotten on myself at work have never affected me either. I've gone swimming in a flooded ditch, swam in a trout farm pond and a polluted river, stood in torrential rain and snow for long periods of time and being fine. Also I don't get drunk, or high. I just get a headache and fall asleep. I'm like a boring Wolverine [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
It's not so much a talent I can do but rather my body does on it's own. I was born with enlarged tonsils, and I rarely get sick because of them. At least that's what my pediatrician always said lmao

Last time I was sick and threw up was over a decade ago, and last time I had a cold last more than 24 hours was several years ago.

Either that or I have a killer good immune system lmao. The amount of chemicals and bleach I've accidentally gotten on myself at work have never affected me either. I've gone swimming in a flooded ditch, swam in a trout farm pond and a polluted river, stood in torrential rain and snow for long periods of time and being fine. Also I don't get drunk, or high. I just get a headache and fall asleep.

I'm like a boring Wolverine
Untitled_Artwork.png
i can change which one of my eyes is my "dominant" almost instantaneously, i already have strabismus but paired with what's called "alternating esotropia" my weaker eye isn't nearly as weak as it would have been if i just had strabismus
i can change which one of my eyes is my "dominant" almost instantaneously, i already have strabismus but paired with what's called "alternating esotropia" my weaker eye isn't nearly as weak as it would have been if i just had strabismus
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8