Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
How about GAIA ONLINE?
That website used to be the hottest thing that my 12 year old self ever socialized on.
But then inflation hit, and now it's not fun anymore :/

How about GAIA ONLINE?
That website used to be the hottest thing that my 12 year old self ever socialized on.
But then inflation hit, and now it's not fun anymore :/

tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
Man, seeing all of these PetPet Park posts makes me feel nostalgic. I wish it was still around. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Man, seeing all of these PetPet Park posts makes me feel nostalgic. I wish it was still around.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="Aterna" date="2019-09-11 11:24:34" ] Petpetpark. GOSH i loved thay game. Sad to see it gone now, it was really good for what it was worth, if it was still around I'd be playing it despite being much older now. Actually had membership on there a short while... Same with Pixie Hollow. Of course it being disney you needed a membership to get the good stuff but even without it, it was stil fun to play. [/quote] Oml I spent all my time on petpet park heh I loved that game
Aterna wrote on 2019-09-11 11:24:34:
Petpetpark. GOSH i loved thay game. Sad to see it gone now, it was really good for what it was worth, if it was still around I'd be playing it despite being much older now. Actually had membership on there a short while...

Same with Pixie Hollow. Of course it being disney you needed a membership to get the good stuff but even without it, it was stil fun to play.
Oml I spent all my time on petpet park heh I loved that game
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
the nick jr games website. i played it like every day when i was a kid, and it's why i'm so fond of the arrow keys over WASD
the nick jr games website. i played it like every day when i was a kid, and it's why i'm so fond of the arrow keys over WASD
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Edelgard" date="2019-10-03 18:39:48" ] [kids website games are] why i'm so fond of the arrow keys over WASD [/quote] I feel this on a spiritual level. I have to set my emulator controls to arrow keys to move + space to jump. It’s what comes naturally to me.
Edelgard wrote on 2019-10-03 18:39:48:
[kids website games are] why i'm so fond of the arrow keys over WASD
I feel this on a spiritual level. I have to set my emulator controls to arrow keys to move + space to jump. It’s what comes naturally to me.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
BELLA SARA

I had forgotten its name but let me tell you that seeing that menu again has awakened something within me
BELLA SARA

I had forgotten its name but let me tell you that seeing that menu again has awakened something within me
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
I remember Bin Weevils

It’s dead now but i sometime check in on it
I remember Bin Weevils

It’s dead now but i sometime check in on it
s3wjajt.png _
bug/mech
he/it
art shop
nb_by_kufoo-dcew587.png transgender_by_kufoo-dcew5dn.png ovTHYvJ.png
Gods, I think my mom kept all my Bella Sara cards.
Gods, I think my mom kept all my Bella Sara cards.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
Ooh this whole thread is a real nostalgia trip! Bella Sara and Pixie hollow were two of my absolute faves!

Nicktropolis was another I really liked ^^

And of old pet sites; I really liked Zarnisland, it shut down due to issues between the owners though, if I recall correctly.
Dragora Valley was another one I really liked, I also really liked all the different critters on Valenth, oh and Order of the Griffin! It was simple and you could only keep a select number of griffins, but it was real fun trying to breed for a pretty color + pattern combo! The final one that comes to mind is World of Umbria, I think it only shut down... five? years ago, or there about.
Ooh this whole thread is a real nostalgia trip! Bella Sara and Pixie hollow were two of my absolute faves!

Nicktropolis was another I really liked ^^

And of old pet sites; I really liked Zarnisland, it shut down due to issues between the owners though, if I recall correctly.
Dragora Valley was another one I really liked, I also really liked all the different critters on Valenth, oh and Order of the Griffin! It was simple and you could only keep a select number of griffins, but it was real fun trying to breed for a pretty color + pattern combo! The final one that comes to mind is World of Umbria, I think it only shut down... five? years ago, or there about.
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
Shockwave, newgrounds and jayisgames were my internet staples as a kid. My uncle had this home office with several computers and I would spend my summers getting viruses on his computers :u
Shockwave, newgrounds and jayisgames were my internet staples as a kid. My uncle had this home office with several computers and I would spend my summers getting viruses on his computers :u
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24