Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Deeleebop What, really? That sounds great! Why have I never heard about it before? [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
@Deeleebop What, really? That sounds great! Why have I never heard about it before?
I should really update this
t u x p a i n t
t u x p a i n t
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
saw the thread topic and thought of bella sara right awy.....@Otokyo you're my hero

im still really into it, been on it since 2008? please let me infodump about the site and books and lore ahhh akjdsfafkalf
saw the thread topic and thought of bella sara right awy.....@Otokyo you're my hero

im still really into it, been on it since 2008? please let me infodump about the site and books and lore ahhh akjdsfafkalf
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
I ADORED Bella Sara, I still have multiple binders of horse cards at home. I'm also incredibly proud of the fact that I managed to collect all of the starlight cards. Every one. I loved the artwork for those especially, and I still have them, in an official bindr for that series. *drowns in nostalgia*
I ADORED Bella Sara, I still have multiple binders of horse cards at home. I'm also incredibly proud of the fact that I managed to collect all of the starlight cards. Every one. I loved the artwork for those especially, and I still have them, in an official bindr for that series. *drowns in nostalgia*
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
[quote name="@Eliriel" date="2019-09-12 19:37:45" ] this form makes me want to visit the websites i used to play as a kid. sadly my moshi monsters account has probably been deleted due to inactivity. rip the membership my parents bought for me. that was a waste of money lol ;-; I used to go on Sketchfu as well. Its was this cool site that could record everything you drew. [/quote] P sure they don't delete moshi accs cos of inactivity, just checked and my one is still up! :D
@Eliriel wrote on 2019-09-12 19:37:45:
this form makes me want to visit the websites i used to play as a kid.

sadly my moshi monsters account has probably been deleted due to inactivity. rip the membership my parents bought for me. that was a waste of money lol ;-;

I used to go on Sketchfu as well. Its was this cool site that could record everything you drew.
P sure they don't delete moshi accs cos of inactivity, just checked and my one is still up! :D
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@CatInDisguise Guess I'll try log in as well. but I'm not sure if I remember my password D:
@CatInDisguise Guess I'll try log in as well. but I'm not sure if I remember my password D:
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
[quote name="@Otokyo" date="2019-09-10 20:10:30" ] [quote name="@whalesbone" date="2019-09-10 10:00:38" ] [center][img]https://www.mmogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Fantage-Screenshot-001-560x311.jpg[/img][/center] fantage was probably a good 40% of the reason why im gay now [b]edit:[/b] will someone PLEASE say they remember eekoworld because i played this so much it was probably unhealthy, contrary to the point of the game [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5gPRdFY6nKg/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [/quote] [b]FUCKING EEKOWORLD[/b] AND IT'S STILL AROUND TOO [/quote] I hate to tell you guys but EekoWorld died. For some reason they decided to get rid of a LOT of PBSKids games and EekoWorld was one of them... RIP EekoWorld, you will be dearly missed... I always wanted the Dragon parts and could never save up for them... [b]EDIT:[/b] It seems like somehow, it was preserved. Maybe someone brought it back. But what's odd is that EekoWorld is gone from the actual PBS Kids website! It's still around on this grownups link, however. If it's still around here, why not keep it around on actual PBS Kids so more people can play it? [url=http://grownups.pbskids.org/eekoworld/index.html?load=eekocreature]Here's a link[/url] to the place I found it on. Fair warning that there's not much to do because no one else is playing it...
@Otokyo wrote on 2019-09-10 20:10:30:
@whalesbone wrote on 2019-09-10 10:00:38:
Fantage-Screenshot-001-560x311.jpg

fantage was probably a good 40% of the reason why im gay now

edit: will someone PLEASE say they remember eekoworld because i played this so much it was probably unhealthy, contrary to the point of the game
maxresdefault.jpg

******* EEKOWORLD

AND IT'S STILL AROUND TOO

I hate to tell you guys but EekoWorld died. For some reason they decided to get rid of a LOT of PBSKids games and EekoWorld was one of them...

RIP EekoWorld, you will be dearly missed... I always wanted the Dragon parts and could never save up for them...

EDIT: It seems like somehow, it was preserved. Maybe someone brought it back. But what's odd is that EekoWorld is gone from the actual PBS Kids website! It's still around on this grownups link, however. If it's still around here, why not keep it around on actual PBS Kids so more people can play it?

Here's a link to the place I found it on. Fair warning that there's not much to do because no one else is playing it...
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I don't remember the name but it was a neopets MMO spin off, i wish i could remember more about it, it was fun.
I don't remember the name but it was a neopets MMO spin off, i wish i could remember more about it, it was fun.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
@Woodenclaw Please do.

I had no idea so many people would remember Bella Sara since none of my friends IRL remember it!
@Woodenclaw Please do.

I had no idea so many people would remember Bella Sara since none of my friends IRL remember it!
LMLA6wg.png
[quote name="AEtherium" date="2019-09-14 06:42:52" ] I don't remember the name but it was a neopets MMO spin off, i wish i could remember more about it, it was fun. [/quote] @AEtherium Are you talking about Petpet Park?
AEtherium wrote on 2019-09-14 06:42:52:
@AEtherium

Are you talking about Petpet Park?
Formerly known as Brenning.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24