Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
Don't forget Toontown and the Pirates Game. Man, I missed both.

Shout out to the Wings of Fire Message Boards. May you rest peacefully in oblivions... the world didn't deserve you.
Don't forget Toontown and the Pirates Game. Man, I missed both.

Shout out to the Wings of Fire Message Boards. May you rest peacefully in oblivions... the world didn't deserve you.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I don't know how forgotten it is, but I don't remember their names. There were a bunch of flash-animated RPG web games that had the same gameplay and story-wise crossed over a bit, I remember. Also, they got hard and you could potentially buy many things with real money. It was basically like modern mobile games before mobile games were a thing.
I think the creator's name started with an A, but don't quote me on that.
I don't know how forgotten it is, but I don't remember their names. There were a bunch of flash-animated RPG web games that had the same gameplay and story-wise crossed over a bit, I remember. Also, they got hard and you could potentially buy many things with real money. It was basically like modern mobile games before mobile games were a thing.
I think the creator's name started with an A, but don't quote me on that.
Wetpaint, where EVERY Warrior Cats rp happened.
Wetpaint, where EVERY Warrior Cats rp happened.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
this form makes me want to visit the websites i used to play as a kid.

sadly my moshi monsters account has probably been deleted due to inactivity. rip the membership my parents bought for me. that was a waste of money lol ;-;

I used to go on Sketchfu as well. Its was this cool site that could record everything you drew.

this form makes me want to visit the websites i used to play as a kid.

sadly my moshi monsters account has probably been deleted due to inactivity. rip the membership my parents bought for me. that was a waste of money lol ;-;

I used to go on Sketchfu as well. Its was this cool site that could record everything you drew.

ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
Here's one so obscure I will start squeeing if anyone remembers or was there.

Prodigy: City of Supers. Play-by-post forum superhero RP, went offline due to hosting costs. I had a plan with another player to pay for new hosting if he would take up GMing. But it never worked out.
Here's one so obscure I will start squeeing if anyone remembers or was there.

Prodigy: City of Supers. Play-by-post forum superhero RP, went offline due to hosting costs. I had a plan with another player to pay for new hosting if he would take up GMing. But it never worked out.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Kidpix kidpiX KiDPiX KIDPIX
Untitled_Artwork.png
[quote name="Spinoride" date="2019-09-12 23:17:46" ] Kidpix kidpiX KiDPiX KIDPIX [/quote] KIDPIX KIDPIX KIDPIX
Spinoride wrote on 2019-09-12 23:17:46:
KIDPIX KIDPIX KIDPIX
LMLA6wg.png
The first website that comes to mind for me is SecretBuilders. [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MagrsnwOnqM/Ta_TklWbaeI/AAAAAAAAAAU/gdLScIcHPyI/s1600/Title+page.jpg[/img] It's such an odd game... For some reason I remember it very well, but I don't think I've ever seen anybody mention it [emoji=coatl confused size=2] And while I certainly never forgot about it and people seem to remember it still, I really miss The Official Erin Hunter Message Boards (also known as the Warrior Cats Forums, or WCF for short). I spent way too much time on there and met so many good friends </3
The first website that comes to mind for me is SecretBuilders.

Title+page.jpg

It's such an odd game... For some reason I remember it very well, but I don't think I've ever seen anybody mention it

And while I certainly never forgot about it and people seem to remember it still, I really miss The Official Erin Hunter Message Boards (also known as the Warrior Cats Forums, or WCF for short). I spent way too much time on there and met so many good friends </3
I should really update this
@starLightCurio
Oh my gosh, I remember that game. I had no idea what was going on though.
@starLightCurio
Oh my gosh, I remember that game. I had no idea what was going on though.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
you've probably haven't heard of this one its called flight rising its pretty good you get to raise dragons and breed them
you've probably haven't heard of this one its called flight rising its pretty good you get to raise dragons and breed them
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24