Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
VDex Project, anyone? I was an avid shiny hunter on there! [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELyX5KXf41E/TO4b7xXc8bI/AAAAAAAAAFE/uDF-Op2JTQo/s1600/Untitled.png[/img] [img]https://www.crystal-dreams.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/party5.png[/img] It was such a fun lil' site, one of my first
VDex Project, anyone? I was an avid shiny hunter on there!
Untitled.png
party5.png
It was such a fun lil' site, one of my first
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I used to play pokemon crater a lot but it shut down over 10 years ago I think
I used to play pokemon crater a lot but it shut down over 10 years ago I think
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
Anyone remember unicreatures? It was another clicks based pet game that got popular around the time Dragcave did, I tried to find it when I came back on FR in april to find it was gone :(

I know at the time, since FR wasn't out yet, it was the only pet site I spent a lot of time on, besides GPX+, since you could adventure around.

Also on the pokemon fansites, the pokemonelite2000 forums.. And... Heck... There was one that i also sat around on all the time, one of the ones that had free art for banners on it... It was eeveelution themed called.. Valley of something. Can't remember it. I was on pokemon crater for a bit, but I didn't play it too much before it got nuked by ol nintendo :[

I still get birthday emails from tcod sjkhf
Anyone remember unicreatures? It was another clicks based pet game that got popular around the time Dragcave did, I tried to find it when I came back on FR in april to find it was gone :(

I know at the time, since FR wasn't out yet, it was the only pet site I spent a lot of time on, besides GPX+, since you could adventure around.

Also on the pokemon fansites, the pokemonelite2000 forums.. And... Heck... There was one that i also sat around on all the time, one of the ones that had free art for banners on it... It was eeveelution themed called.. Valley of something. Can't remember it. I was on pokemon crater for a bit, but I didn't play it too much before it got nuked by ol nintendo :[

I still get birthday emails from tcod sjkhf
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Petpetpark, Fantage, Monkey Quest
Petpetpark, Fantage, Monkey Quest
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
Ok does anyone remember Horseland before it got all weird after the TV show came out?
Ok does anyone remember Horseland before it got all weird after the TV show came out?
dgDsjcq.png
emerald activities! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/8863c4eab222402ab0c41675196bfb11.png[/img] i would spend hours and hours on this site. too bad it doesn't seem to be functioning the same anymore.
emerald activities!

8863c4eab222402ab0c41675196bfb11.png

i would spend hours and hours on this site. too bad it doesn't seem to be functioning the same anymore.
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[b]Times Attack, also known as one of the few reasons I actually excelled in grade school[/b] [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7m__nxqNLL8/S6dwwkbXobI/AAAAAAAAALM/gmWyVr50B9I/s200/monster.jpg[/img]
Times Attack, also known as one of the few reasons I actually excelled in grade school
monster.jpg

While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
oh gosh bella sara. A friend of mine was into it but when she tried to show it to me she spelled the url wrong and got a .....not kid friendly site. My mom was there. I never bothered trying again.
oh gosh bella sara. A friend of mine was into it but when she tried to show it to me she spelled the url wrong and got a .....not kid friendly site. My mom was there. I never bothered trying again.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Remember the OLD lego.com games? I played the heck out of those. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NqQmcoWvxdw/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Remember the OLD lego.com games? I played the heck out of those.

maxresdefault.jpg
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Petpetpark. GOSH i loved thay game. Sad to see it gone now, it was really good for what it was worth, if it was still around I'd be playing it despite being much older now. Actually had membership on there a short while...

Same with Pixie Hollow. Of course it being disney you needed a membership to get the good stuff but even without it, it was stil fun to play.
Petpetpark. GOSH i loved thay game. Sad to see it gone now, it was really good for what it was worth, if it was still around I'd be playing it despite being much older now. Actually had membership on there a short while...

Same with Pixie Hollow. Of course it being disney you needed a membership to get the good stuff but even without it, it was stil fun to play.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24