Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
fantage! I (totally not) accidentally forgot to cancel my premium membership for like a year, sorry nana
fantage! I (totally not) accidentally forgot to cancel my premium membership for like a year, sorry nana
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
[quote name="DatMoonGamer" date="2019-09-10 12:53:42" ] the spirit animals game [img]https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple127/v4/46/64/b6/4664b60b-8082-7bec-0c0c-b63eb1e237d9/mzl.dellwsrc.jpg/750x750bb.jpeg[/img] i used to play it for hours theres also dragoncave which isnt forgotten, it's just that it's super old [/quote] OH GOSH I REMEMBER SPIRT ANIMALS I didn't play the game much, I was a forums person, but honestly that game was good. It's a shame it didn't really last long... It was a quality ARPG for what it's worth.
DatMoonGamer wrote on 2019-09-10 12:53:42:
the spirit animals game

750x750bb.jpeg

i used to play it for hours

theres also dragoncave which isnt forgotten, it's just that it's super old

OH GOSH I REMEMBER SPIRT ANIMALS

I didn't play the game much, I was a forums person, but honestly that game was good. It's a shame it didn't really last long... It was a quality ARPG for what it's worth.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="whalesbone" date="2019-09-10 10:00:38" ] [center][img]https://www.mmogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Fantage-Screenshot-001-560x311.jpg[/img][/center] fantage was probably a good 40% of the reason why im gay now [/quote] oh my GOD FANTAGE.... i remember watching those fantage AMVS people would make with their avatar "singing" the songs and i used to watch this one with superbass by nicki minaj in it all the time
whalesbone wrote on 2019-09-10 10:00:38:
Fantage-Screenshot-001-560x311.jpg

fantage was probably a good 40% of the reason why im gay now
oh my GOD FANTAGE.... i remember watching those fantage AMVS people would make with their avatar "singing" the songs and i used to watch this one with superbass by nicki minaj in it all the time
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
[quote name="GirlGamer1001" date="2019-09-10 00:47:46" ] Anybody remember Free Realms? [/quote] @GirlGamer1001 Part of me is still disappointed that game was shut down. I got a little bored of the game anyway waiting for some of the stuff they talked about adding that never came to pass, but while I had other MMOs to play, that was a good one to kill some time without having to be super focused and I could play it with younger relatives and friend's kids. I still have the physical card game cards in a box around here somewhere. I also miss Clone Wars Adventures, which used a version of the same game engine. It wasn't nearly as fleshed out as Free Realms, but it had a lot of the same elements (I loved building my own home areas with the plots I had in both games and visiting the mazes that other players put together in theirs).
GirlGamer1001 wrote on 2019-09-10 00:47:46:
Anybody remember Free Realms?

@GirlGamer1001

Part of me is still disappointed that game was shut down. I got a little bored of the game anyway waiting for some of the stuff they talked about adding that never came to pass, but while I had other MMOs to play, that was a good one to kill some time without having to be super focused and I could play it with younger relatives and friend's kids. I still have the physical card game cards in a box around here somewhere.

I also miss Clone Wars Adventures, which used a version of the same game engine. It wasn't nearly as fleshed out as Free Realms, but it had a lot of the same elements (I loved building my own home areas with the plots I had in both games and visiting the mazes that other players put together in theirs).
Formerly known as Brenning.
[quote name="HydreigonOxide" date="2019-09-10 15:34:06" ] [quote name="DatMoonGamer" date="2019-09-10 12:53:42" ] the spirit animals game [img]https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple127/v4/46/64/b6/4664b60b-8082-7bec-0c0c-b63eb1e237d9/mzl.dellwsrc.jpg/750x750bb.jpeg[/img] i used to play it for hours theres also dragoncave which isnt forgotten, it's just that it's super old [/quote] OH GOSH I REMEMBER SPIRT ANIMALS I didn't play the game much, I was a forums person, but honestly that game was good. It's a shame it didn't really last long... It was a quality ARPG for what it's worth. [/quote] I still have the fox plush I chose as the physical embodiment of my Spirit Animal. Her name is Sage, and she’s all floppy from the time I spent playing with her and hugging her as I played on the site. It always fills me with a certain nostalgia when I see her... (Not on the subject of the website: it’s at the point where she has a family. There’s the big sister Rosemary, brothers Parsley and Thyme, and arctic cousin Roxanne. I’m so happy to know she has a whole den of fox friends to care for her, even when I kick her off the bed...)
HydreigonOxide wrote on 2019-09-10 15:34:06:
the spirit animals game

750x750bb.jpeg

i used to play it for hours

theres also dragoncave which isnt forgotten, it's just that it's super old

OH GOSH I REMEMBER SPIRT ANIMALS

I didn't play the game much, I was a forums person, but honestly that game was good. It's a shame it didn't really last long... It was a quality ARPG for what it's worth.
I still have the fox plush I chose as the physical embodiment of my Spirit Animal. Her name is Sage, and she’s all floppy from the time I spent playing with her and hugging her as I played on the site. It always fills me with a certain nostalgia when I see her...

(Not on the subject of the website: it’s at the point where she has a family. There’s the big sister Rosemary, brothers Parsley and Thyme, and arctic cousin Roxanne. I’m so happy to know she has a whole den of fox friends to care for her, even when I kick her off the bed...)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Webkinz? I remember playing this when I was young for hours! I had a lot of fun feeding and playing with my pet.
Webkinz? I remember playing this when I was young for hours! I had a lot of fun feeding and playing with my pet.
Lichtdrache.gif
Amazing Hamsters or whatever it was called. It was affiliated with Webkinz and I don’t know whether it still exists, but it was definitely more obscured. I never played it myself, but my friend was obsessed and would always show me her hamsters and stuff. [quote name="Iokharic" date="2019-09-10 12:46:01" ] Neopets is still around, but y'all remember Petpet Park? I didn't play it that much, but people were all over it. [/quote] I loved Petpet Park so much! I played it on-and-off for years and forced all of my friends to make accounts, haha. I had a yellow Oukin who I always gave the weirdest outfits to, like that one Spongebob pirate hat. I’d also spend literally hours on end just wandering the park and talking to NPCs. Sir Liam’s Castle Defender, Cake Calamity, and Three Ring Soaker were my favorite minigames, and I think I was in either the magic or art house at that school place. I was also obsessed with Noodoku and Blizz. I remember when the moon area was first released and I kept trying to do all of the limited-time moon quests so I could get access to the new areas before the paywall got slapped on them. [quote name="DatMoonGamer" date="2019-09-10 12:53:42" ] the spirit animals game [img]https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple127/v4/46/64/b6/4664b60b-8082-7bec-0c0c-b63eb1e237d9/mzl.dellwsrc.jpg/750x750bb.jpeg[/img] [/quote] Yes! This one actually only got taken down pretty recently, and I think that some of the community is still pretty mad about it. I think I had 2-3 characters on there. I mainly remember one being an archer with a husky and one of the others being a trapper/mage with a tiger named Shadow. My brother played a lot more obsessively than I did, I think he maxed a few characters over time.
Amazing Hamsters or whatever it was called. It was affiliated with Webkinz and I don’t know whether it still exists, but it was definitely more obscured. I never played it myself, but my friend was obsessed and would always show me her hamsters and stuff.
Iokharic wrote on 2019-09-10 12:46:01:
Neopets is still around, but y'all remember Petpet Park? I didn't play it that much, but people were all over it.
I loved Petpet Park so much! I played it on-and-off for years and forced all of my friends to make accounts, haha. I had a yellow Oukin who I always gave the weirdest outfits to, like that one Spongebob pirate hat. I’d also spend literally hours on end just wandering the park and talking to NPCs. Sir Liam’s Castle Defender, Cake Calamity, and Three Ring Soaker were my favorite minigames, and I think I was in either the magic or art house at that school place. I was also obsessed with Noodoku and Blizz. I remember when the moon area was first released and I kept trying to do all of the limited-time moon quests so I could get access to the new areas before the paywall got slapped on them.
the spirit animals game

750x750bb.jpeg
Yes! This one actually only got taken down pretty recently, and I think that some of the community is still pretty mad about it. I think I had 2-3 characters on there. I mainly remember one being an archer with a husky and one of the others being a trapper/mage with a tiger named Shadow. My brother played a lot more obsessively than I did, I think he maxed a few characters over time.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
[quote name="wetdog15" date="2019-09-10 19:25:37" ] [quote name="DatMoonGamer" date="2019-09-10 12:53:42" ] the spirit animals game [img]https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple127/v4/46/64/b6/4664b60b-8082-7bec-0c0c-b63eb1e237d9/mzl.dellwsrc.jpg/750x750bb.jpeg[/img] [/quote] Yes! This one actually only got taken down pretty recently, and I think that some of the community is still pretty mad about it. I think I had 2-3 characters on there. I mainly remember one being an archer with a husky and one of the others being a trapper/mage with a tiger named Shadow. My brother played a lot more obsessively than I did, I think he maxed a few characters over time. [/quote] F in the chat for the Spirit Animals Game.
wetdog15 wrote on 2019-09-10 19:25:37:
the spirit animals game

750x750bb.jpeg
Yes! This one actually only got taken down pretty recently, and I think that some of the community is still pretty mad about it. I think I had 2-3 characters on there. I mainly remember one being an archer with a husky and one of the others being a trapper/mage with a tiger named Shadow. My brother played a lot more obsessively than I did, I think he maxed a few characters over time.

F in the chat for the Spirit Animals Game.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="whalesbone" date="2019-09-10 10:00:38" ] [center][img]https://www.mmogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Fantage-Screenshot-001-560x311.jpg[/img][/center] fantage was probably a good 40% of the reason why im gay now [b]edit:[/b] will someone PLEASE say they remember eekoworld because i played this so much it was probably unhealthy, contrary to the point of the game [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5gPRdFY6nKg/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [/quote] [b]FUCKING EEKOWORLD[/b] AND IT'S STILL AROUND TOO
whalesbone wrote on 2019-09-10 10:00:38:
Fantage-Screenshot-001-560x311.jpg

fantage was probably a good 40% of the reason why im gay now

edit: will someone PLEASE say they remember eekoworld because i played this so much it was probably unhealthy, contrary to the point of the game
maxresdefault.jpg

******* EEKOWORLD

AND IT'S STILL AROUND TOO
LMLA6wg.png
Added another one, MyEPets. They were made during the Webkinz boom to cash in on it and it shut down a couple of years ago. I remember vividly everyone waited for the carnival/park thing to open because it always had a sign that said "Under Construction" [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/e3/70/02e370c7278dfe760b9c9898d0c8f3a9.jpg[/img]
Added another one, MyEPets. They were made during the Webkinz boom to cash in on it and it shut down a couple of years ago. I remember vividly everyone waited for the carnival/park thing to open because it always had a sign that said "Under Construction"

02e370c7278dfe760b9c9898d0c8f3a9.jpg
LMLA6wg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24