Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
@SilkSongs @Deeleebop

Time to MS Paint.
@SilkSongs @Deeleebop

Time to MS Paint.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Woah— this blew up while I was asleep, 22 notifications holy cow that’s awesome!!!

@Deeleebop you have put hornet into a new light and I will now consider this :thinking emoji: also btw hella art!!! I wish I could draw that good :o

@Lilydew :O your art is so cool!!! It’s such a neat style and your characters are adorable!! and wow, you’re quite dedicated to beat the game that many times

@ZlhZlh ey, I knew you could do it! :D nice job! Did you ever sit on the throne?
Woah— this blew up while I was asleep, 22 notifications holy cow that’s awesome!!!

@Deeleebop you have put hornet into a new light and I will now consider this :thinking emoji: also btw hella art!!! I wish I could draw that good :o

@Lilydew :O your art is so cool!!! It’s such a neat style and your characters are adorable!! and wow, you’re quite dedicated to beat the game that many times

@ZlhZlh ey, I knew you could do it! :D nice job! Did you ever sit on the throne?
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
@DootTheBang you can do what now-
*furiously scribbles 'go through white palace again and sit on the throne' onto my to-do list*
@DootTheBang you can do what now-
*furiously scribbles 'go through white palace again and sit on the throne' onto my to-do list*
[img]https://i.imgur.com/w18QB9H.png[/img]
w18QB9H.png
@ZlhZlh o o f :’) but yeah you can sit on the throne and a cool little melody will play!
@ZlhZlh o o f :’) but yeah you can sit on the throne and a cool little melody will play!
- lair quest
- art shop
@Bronzewing *salutes* you’ve done this thread a service, thank you soldier
@Bronzewing *salutes* you’ve done this thread a service, thank you soldier
- lair quest
- art shop
I had no idea what type of bug our protagonist is so I just searched up "bug" and tossed it in there.

What type of insects even are the characters in this game? I can't recognize a whole lot of them!
I had no idea what type of bug our protagonist is so I just searched up "bug" and tossed it in there.

What type of insects even are the characters in this game? I can't recognize a whole lot of them!
@Bronzewing I don't know either but that's a box elder Beatle there are tones of them where I live
@Bronzewing I don't know either but that's a box elder Beatle there are tones of them where I live
@DootTheBang well it's worth it for a cool little melody

@Bronzewing
a weird kind of bug, that's what you are
and there's stag beetles, dung beetles and mantises. they're recogniseable

and as an update i unlocked the whole godmaster thing. only bosses not already in the hall of gods are the pantheon ones, grey prince zote, grimm and god tamer. i forgot about her.
still, i'm gonna go get the voidheart and get the other two endings, maybe track down mr mushroom too.
@DootTheBang well it's worth it for a cool little melody

@Bronzewing
a weird kind of bug, that's what you are
and there's stag beetles, dung beetles and mantises. they're recogniseable

and as an update i unlocked the whole godmaster thing. only bosses not already in the hall of gods are the pantheon ones, grey prince zote, grimm and god tamer. i forgot about her.
still, i'm gonna go get the voidheart and get the other two endings, maybe track down mr mushroom too.
@Bronzewing @Deeleebop I think I read somewhere that Cloth is a cicada??? And also I really wish there would've been cockroaches in hollow knight! It would've been so fitting, especially if they were in the waterways!

@ZlhZlh oh I forgot about mr. mushroom! I should probably go do his quest!
@Bronzewing @Deeleebop I think I read somewhere that Cloth is a cicada??? And also I really wish there would've been cockroaches in hollow knight! It would've been so fitting, especially if they were in the waterways!

@ZlhZlh oh I forgot about mr. mushroom! I should probably go do his quest!
- lair quest
- art shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67