Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
@Bronzewing zote being awesome and trying to be like the other chick magnets of the fandom (Grimm, the hollow knight and hornet )
@Bronzewing zote being awesome and trying to be like the other chick magnets of the fandom (Grimm, the hollow knight and hornet )
so about white palace
i don't like it much
so about white palace
i don't like it much
@zlhzlh

I love the platforming in this game and the white palace was honestly one of my favorite parts of the game lmao. Take it slow and steady! Hiveblood + grubsong is a great combo for infinite soul if you're having trouble and are patient enough to wait for your health to regen.

@zlhzlh

I love the platforming in this game and the white palace was honestly one of my favorite parts of the game lmao. Take it slow and steady! Hiveblood + grubsong is a great combo for infinite soul if you're having trouble and are patient enough to wait for your health to regen.

Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
@Lilydew i'm more of a fighter when it comes to games, so i prefer the bosses over the parkour, but i can definitely see the skill that went into making this
yeah, i am just letting hiveblood do all the work while i fail the same thing 20 times in a row, but i am actually making progress, so that's good. still, i need to take a short break before i go mad, maybe start designing some apparel for the grimm fandragon i've got a project for
@Lilydew i'm more of a fighter when it comes to games, so i prefer the bosses over the parkour, but i can definitely see the skill that went into making this
yeah, i am just letting hiveblood do all the work while i fail the same thing 20 times in a row, but i am actually making progress, so that's good. still, i need to take a short break before i go mad, maybe start designing some apparel for the grimm fandragon i've got a project for
@zlhzlh

Oh yes! The bosses were definitely one of the biggest highlights of the game for me, but I've always loved the way hollow knight's platforming revolves around the same basic toolset you use for fighting. I actually ran through the white palace with my boss fighting charm set and it works suprisingly well. (godbless quickslash and mark of pride, they make pogo-jumping ezpz)

And I'm working in a fandragon project aswell! I'd love to see what you come up with for your Grimm dragon :eyes emoji:
@zlhzlh

Oh yes! The bosses were definitely one of the biggest highlights of the game for me, but I've always loved the way hollow knight's platforming revolves around the same basic toolset you use for fighting. I actually ran through the white palace with my boss fighting charm set and it works suprisingly well. (godbless quickslash and mark of pride, they make pogo-jumping ezpz)

And I'm working in a fandragon project aswell! I'd love to see what you come up with for your Grimm dragon :eyes emoji:
Sharpened Serthis Spear
Ooh, can I join this group? I love Hollow Knight so much, currently working through Godmaster, and I'd love people to yell about it with

also @Zlhzlh ok you mighta found the last key by now but!! I know this one!! There's two breakable walls in the Coliseum of Fools, and it's behind one of them! (That's as vague as I could make it, I don't know how much of a hint you want)
Ooh, can I join this group? I love Hollow Knight so much, currently working through Godmaster, and I'd love people to yell about it with

also @Zlhzlh ok you mighta found the last key by now but!! I know this one!! There's two breakable walls in the Coliseum of Fools, and it's behind one of them! (That's as vague as I could make it, I don't know how much of a hint you want)
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@SwiftIsHere oh there, thanks, i'll get it once i'm finished in the white palace
@SwiftIsHere oh there, thanks, i'll get it once i'm finished in the white palace
i have now completed the white palace, got the kingsoul and murdered everyone's favourite sawblade-loving king
you cannot get me going in there for path of pain unless i'm actually 111% in the game and that's the very last thing i need
i have now completed the white palace, got the kingsoul and murdered everyone's favourite sawblade-loving king
you cannot get me going in there for path of pain unless i'm actually 111% in the game and that's the very last thing i need
@zlhzlh

Congrats! Fortunately the path of pain doesn't count to your completion percentage so suffering through it is completely optional
@zlhzlh

Congrats! Fortunately the path of pain doesn't count to your completion percentage so suffering through it is completely optional
Sharpened Serthis Spear
@Lilydew well, guess what option i'm taking if that's the case
@Lilydew well, guess what option i'm taking if that's the case
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67