Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67
@Metaverse nice!! :DD And hehe yeah, I have more hollow knight doodles all over my papers than I probably should :')

Would you like to be a member?
@Metaverse nice!! :DD And hehe yeah, I have more hollow knight doodles all over my papers than I probably should :')

Would you like to be a member?
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Hey by chance can I be added as a member? I’ve also kind of stumbled across other Hollow Knight fans on here and I really want to be involved in the fandom more! It’s currently my favorite game.

I have it on switch and the Watcher Knights have been absolutely demolishing me these past 2 days oof
Hey by chance can I be added as a member? I’ve also kind of stumbled across other Hollow Knight fans on here and I really want to be involved in the fandom more! It’s currently my favorite game.

I have it on switch and the Watcher Knights have been absolutely demolishing me these past 2 days oof
zoroark.gif Placeholder lol. haxorus.gif
[quote name="@CoffeeCorvid" date="2019-10-15 16:31:02" ] Hey by chance can I be added as a member? I’ve also kind of stumbled across other Hollow Knight fans on here and I really want to be involved in the fandom more! It’s currently my favorite game. I have it on switch and the Watcher Knights have been absolutely demolishing me these past 2 days oof [/quote] Welcome! As for the Watcher Knights, a good build is literally anything with Sharp Shadow. I used Sharp Shadow, Mark of Pride, Weaversong, and Thorns of Agony. If you don't have those yet, wait until you do. Also, hit every single wall. You know what chandeliers do in 99% of movies.
@CoffeeCorvid wrote on 2019-10-15 16:31:02:

Welcome! As for the Watcher Knights, a good build is literally anything with Sharp Shadow. I used Sharp Shadow, Mark of Pride, Weaversong, and Thorns of Agony. If you don't have those yet, wait until you do. Also, hit every single wall. You know what chandeliers do in 99% of movies.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
@HeirOfDoom

Eee thanks. Definitely a good set to keep in mind whenever I start to challenge them again. For some reason that lil lamp up there struck me as suspicious and I discovered the chandelier secret.

I don’t have any of the things you mentioned though. I thought I would’ve needed the monarch wings to get up to them but I somehow snuck up there (still don’t have them). I think I’m just way too early in the game to beat them yet.
@HeirOfDoom

Eee thanks. Definitely a good set to keep in mind whenever I start to challenge them again. For some reason that lil lamp up there struck me as suspicious and I discovered the chandelier secret.

I don’t have any of the things you mentioned though. I thought I would’ve needed the monarch wings to get up to them but I somehow snuck up there (still don’t have them). I think I’m just way too early in the game to beat them yet.
@CoffeeCorvid

Glad I could help! Great username, BTW.
@CoffeeCorvid

Glad I could help! Great username, BTW.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
@HeirOfDoom oh thank you!!
@HeirOfDoom oh thank you!!
Sorry for being late so I won’t ping but Thorns of Agony takes away from your invincibility frames, and the good ‘ol spell build with desolate dive demolishes the watcher knights!

There is nothing wrong with cheesing the watcher knights. They’re the worst, right next to the oblobbles.

Sharp shadow is an amazing choice. I reccomend Quick Slash and/or Fragile/Unbreakable Strength as well. Top tier charms. Lets you bulldoze them down quickly, especially if you have Fragile/Unbreakable Heart!
Sorry for being late so I won’t ping but Thorns of Agony takes away from your invincibility frames, and the good ‘ol spell build with desolate dive demolishes the watcher knights!

There is nothing wrong with cheesing the watcher knights. They’re the worst, right next to the oblobbles.

Sharp shadow is an amazing choice. I reccomend Quick Slash and/or Fragile/Unbreakable Strength as well. Top tier charms. Lets you bulldoze them down quickly, especially if you have Fragile/Unbreakable Heart!
Cyp4JP9.png
image0.png
+3 FR Time
Uses AM/PM
Lovin’ everything bugs
Adopt-Ad-4-0.png
image0.png
@ParrotLeRainWing

Ay don’t worry about using a ping. I always turn off my electronics at night so they don’t wake me up.

My strategy was to jump above them and hit them, then to dodge to the side if they jumped upwards. If I got stuck between them I’d use desolate dive and try to escape. Another good set of charms I’ll keep in mind. Thanks!
@ParrotLeRainWing

Ay don’t worry about using a ping. I always turn off my electronics at night so they don’t wake me up.

My strategy was to jump above them and hit them, then to dodge to the side if they jumped upwards. If I got stuck between them I’d use desolate dive and try to escape. Another good set of charms I’ll keep in mind. Thanks!
@CoffeeCorvid

Yep, that’s the main tactic against them! Desolate Dive gives invincibility frames so it’s great
@CoffeeCorvid

Yep, that’s the main tactic against them! Desolate Dive gives invincibility frames so it’s great
Cyp4JP9.png
image0.png
+3 FR Time
Uses AM/PM
Lovin’ everything bugs
Adopt-Ad-4-0.png
image0.png
don't the watcher knights work for Jellyfish Woman?
don't the watcher knights work for Jellyfish Woman?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67