Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest Song Name You’ve Ever Seen?
1 2 3 4 5
So, what’s the weirdest song name you’ve ever come across? The idea occurred to me because I just found a song titled: A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut ...mhm 0-0 EDIT: Bruh I just remembered Man Man, they have some of the most wacktastic song names and I’m surprised I forgot! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xeuj97f.png[/img] Just a few song names, my favorite song by them is called “Pink Wonton”
So, what’s the weirdest song name you’ve ever come across?

The idea occurred to me because I just found a song titled:
A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut

...mhm 0-0

EDIT: Bruh I just remembered Man Man, they have some of the most wacktastic song names and I’m surprised I forgot!

Xeuj97f.png
Just a few song names, my favorite song by them is called “Pink Wonton”
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
[i]""Delievered In A Firm Unyielding Way Lingering For Just A Bit Too Long To Communicate The Message “I Own You”""[/i] by The pAper chAse though calling it a song is kind of a stretch [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
""Delievered In A Firm Unyielding Way Lingering For Just A Bit Too Long To Communicate The Message “I Own You”"" by The pAper chAse

though calling it a song is kind of a stretch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
the first one that came to mind idk if i can say on fr lol. it's track #2 on the album "portrait of an american family" by marilyn manson and the spooky kids.

also there's a country song called “You’re the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly”, and a song by instant witness called “I Don’t Know Whether to Kill Myself or Go Bowling”
the first one that came to mind idk if i can say on fr lol. it's track #2 on the album "portrait of an american family" by marilyn manson and the spooky kids.

also there's a country song called “You’re the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly”, and a song by instant witness called “I Don’t Know Whether to Kill Myself or Go Bowling”
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="@gaygirl420" date="2019-08-19 10:53:13" ] [i]""Delievered In A Firm Unyielding Way Lingering For Just A Bit Too Long To Communicate The Message “I Own You”""[/i] by The pAper chAse though calling it a song is kind of a stretch [emoji=mirror winking size=1] [/quote] !!!!!!!! the pAper chAse is my all time forever favorite.... im shocked someone on here mentioned them. i thought about them when i saw the title of this thread but none of the titles that came to mind stood out to me particularly. the one you chose is good though.
@gaygirl420 wrote on 2019-08-19 10:53:13:
""Delievered In A Firm Unyielding Way Lingering For Just A Bit Too Long To Communicate The Message “I Own You”"" by The pAper chAse

though calling it a song is kind of a stretch

!!!!!!!! the pAper chAse is my all time forever favorite.... im shocked someone on here mentioned them. i thought about them when i saw the title of this thread but none of the titles that came to mind stood out to me particularly. the one you chose is good though.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@vidoxi i have never met another pAper chAse fan omg skfdjgh , ive been a fan for a few years now, and all of their titles have a certain...aura about em sfjgkh
@vidoxi i have never met another pAper chAse fan omg skfdjgh , ive been a fan for a few years now, and all of their titles have a certain...aura about em sfjgkh
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
Aww, it’s beautiful to see that the thread has brought star-crossed fans of the same obscure artist together! :,) <3
Aww, it’s beautiful to see that the thread has brought star-crossed fans of the same obscure artist together! :,) <3
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
I'm Alive (That Was The Day My Dead Pet Returned To Save My Life)
By Alice Cooper.
That was definitely a wild ride.
I'm Alive (That Was The Day My Dead Pet Returned To Save My Life)
By Alice Cooper.
That was definitely a wild ride.
Mmh Ha Ha Ha by Lil Signorino
Mmh Ha Ha Ha by Lil Signorino
cJtpTvm.png
[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/0ef820584aca80781682e33b3db4facf.png[/img][/center] apologies for the poor bandcamp color scheme but god crywank's music has some great titles also @gaygirl420 @vidoxi i have [i]FINALLY[/i] found more paper chase fans..... bless this thread about weird music for i have finally found my people
0ef820584aca80781682e33b3db4facf.png

apologies for the poor bandcamp color scheme but god crywank's music has some great titles

also @gaygirl420 @vidoxi i have FINALLY found more paper chase fans..... bless this thread about weird music for i have finally found my people
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
Violent P****graphy by System of a Down

Seriously, they made a song called that. I don't remember which album. All I know is that they made a song and decided to name it Violent P****graphy.
Violent P****graphy by System of a Down

Seriously, they made a song called that. I don't remember which album. All I know is that they made a song and decided to name it Violent P****graphy.
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight
1 2 3 4 5