Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who are you in another dimension
1 2 3 4
If i take it as "different decisions other me made",then..

I could be learning for an architect right now, or plan to be a freelance artist. It would probably be more fun if i was order, but thats for now ;)

Ah, and if i didnt procrastinate... I maybe could draw like 2 times better. Procrastination is great :')
If i take it as "different decisions other me made",then..

I could be learning for an architect right now, or plan to be a freelance artist. It would probably be more fun if i was order, but thats for now ;)

Ah, and if i didnt procrastinate... I maybe could draw like 2 times better. Procrastination is great :')
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I'd totally wanna be a dragon or something, and burninate the countryside and the thatched roof huts.
I'd totally wanna be a dragon or something, and burninate the countryside and the thatched roof huts.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I would be dead, due to some accident.
i've almost died due to my own stupid choices way too often.

oh the happy note, I could of also been a famous writer
I would be dead, due to some accident.
i've almost died due to my own stupid choices way too often.

oh the happy note, I could of also been a famous writer
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
Who would I be in an alternate dimension? hmm I believe there's a version of me where I am a much more confident person. I'd probably have my nose in less books, and I'd have more friends.
Who would I be in an alternate dimension? hmm I believe there's a version of me where I am a much more confident person. I'd probably have my nose in less books, and I'd have more friends.
hCYhrOG.png
Well, trick question. You are X in X dimension.
You see, there are infinite dimensions. Therefore in one dimension, you are a plumber, another you are a marine, in another you are a famous singer, and so on. Just think that when/if you "lie" technically you are telling the truth in a different dimension. There are also such things as a glitch in the matrix,,
A glitch in the matrix is were you enter a different dimension. When this happens, something has changed, something is different. Whether it's something small as street lights being different colors, or big were someone forgets who you are or were you time travel. I have had a few glitches, and I will tell you if you want. and confirm if you have had one from unexplainable experiences.
I am an obvious nerd for this kind of stuff, and am always happy to answer anything or talk about it anytime!
Well, trick question. You are X in X dimension.
You see, there are infinite dimensions. Therefore in one dimension, you are a plumber, another you are a marine, in another you are a famous singer, and so on. Just think that when/if you "lie" technically you are telling the truth in a different dimension. There are also such things as a glitch in the matrix,,
A glitch in the matrix is were you enter a different dimension. When this happens, something has changed, something is different. Whether it's something small as street lights being different colors, or big were someone forgets who you are or were you time travel. I have had a few glitches, and I will tell you if you want. and confirm if you have had one from unexplainable experiences.
I am an obvious nerd for this kind of stuff, and am always happy to answer anything or talk about it anytime!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
I'm probably a forensic anthropologist in another dimension. Kept going in school and all that, didn't procrastinate, etc.
I'm probably a forensic anthropologist in another dimension. Kept going in school and all that, didn't procrastinate, etc.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I like to think I'd be exactly the same but instead of having one orange cat I'd have two orange cats.
I like to think I'd be exactly the same but instead of having one orange cat I'd have two orange cats.
tXKbExw.png
In what sense? Different worlds entirely, or as in different decisions? If it's the later, I think I'd be in a better school as I could have direct admission myself in pretty well, and maybe a top-star choir student. So far, acdemic decisions is the only difference I see myself changing. Other than that, I think I'll still be myself.
In what sense? Different worlds entirely, or as in different decisions? If it's the later, I think I'd be in a better school as I could have direct admission myself in pretty well, and maybe a top-star choir student. So far, acdemic decisions is the only difference I see myself changing. Other than that, I think I'll still be myself.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I was always thought to have been a boy and my mother didn't find out until last minute that I was actually a girl. My name was originally going to be Austin Wesley [Insert Surname here]. I've always viewed Austin as the alternative person I could have been that followed my dreams. Maybe he pursued an educational path of life or actually kept up with his art career and would be working on pitching his own show for Cartoon Network by now? Maybe Austin is filthy stinkin rich with a family and two children and I'm here I am living in the bad dimension. Who knows?
I was always thought to have been a boy and my mother didn't find out until last minute that I was actually a girl. My name was originally going to be Austin Wesley [Insert Surname here]. I've always viewed Austin as the alternative person I could have been that followed my dreams. Maybe he pursued an educational path of life or actually kept up with his art career and would be working on pitching his own show for Cartoon Network by now? Maybe Austin is filthy stinkin rich with a family and two children and I'm here I am living in the bad dimension. Who knows?
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Spider-girl
Spider-girl
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 3 4