Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who are you in another dimension
1 2 3 4
I have been thinking about the multi-verse and wondering who could I be in another dimension. A plumber perhaps? Anybody have any ideas who their Doppelganger Might be?
I have been thinking about the multi-verse and wondering who could I be in another dimension. A plumber perhaps? Anybody have any ideas who their Doppelganger Might be?
2GWxIlJ.png
I think this can easily blend together with "who would i WANT to be"

Because I would love to be a game designer in another dimension, and if we were to say that theres an endless and expanding amount of universes, that certainly is a possibility

but if its in a limited universe case, and I have to think realistically...

I'd probably be an accountant!
I think this can easily blend together with "who would i WANT to be"

Because I would love to be a game designer in another dimension, and if we were to say that theres an endless and expanding amount of universes, that certainly is a possibility

but if its in a limited universe case, and I have to think realistically...

I'd probably be an accountant!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could talk about this topic for weeks and not repeat myself (I think about it a lot), but for the sake of everybody's sanity, I'll keep it brief.

Not counting versions of established fictional worlds, I often imagine I'm one of the "rare" survivors of my alternate counterparts. I'm a cancer survivor and wasn't expected to make it, yet I somehow beat all the odds and am still kicking. So I imagine most of my surviving counterparts are those who were never sick in the first place and follow very different paths from me. I think except for the "bad" counterparts, most versions of me would want to try to help people and probably would have made that into a career (police officer, firefighter, paramedic, etc.) or would have followed a path of helping in other ways (teacher, veterinarian, etc.).

I'm also convinced I have a multiversal counterpart who went on to become a lounge singer in Vegas who sings lounge versions of heavy metal and rap songs. I don't know why, I just refuse to accept otherwise.
I could talk about this topic for weeks and not repeat myself (I think about it a lot), but for the sake of everybody's sanity, I'll keep it brief.

Not counting versions of established fictional worlds, I often imagine I'm one of the "rare" survivors of my alternate counterparts. I'm a cancer survivor and wasn't expected to make it, yet I somehow beat all the odds and am still kicking. So I imagine most of my surviving counterparts are those who were never sick in the first place and follow very different paths from me. I think except for the "bad" counterparts, most versions of me would want to try to help people and probably would have made that into a career (police officer, firefighter, paramedic, etc.) or would have followed a path of helping in other ways (teacher, veterinarian, etc.).

I'm also convinced I have a multiversal counterpart who went on to become a lounge singer in Vegas who sings lounge versions of heavy metal and rap songs. I don't know why, I just refuse to accept otherwise.
Formerly known as Brenning.
In all the other universes I'm dead, from all the times I said I wanted to kill myself.

I'm actually glad this is the universe I survived in, because I'm alive and that's all that matters.
In all the other universes I'm dead, from all the times I said I wanted to kill myself.

I'm actually glad this is the universe I survived in, because I'm alive and that's all that matters.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
i’m actually a cryptid
i’m actually a cryptid
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
A hybrid toon creature, a blend of wolf, demon, and angel.

A hybrid toon creature, a blend of wolf, demon, and angel.

Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
a trash can
a trash can
my other half in this dimension.
my other half in this dimension.
XgFzLz3.gif
The female counterpart to Chris-Chan
The female counterpart to Chris-Chan
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I've been influenced by my environment so much I can easily imagine having turned out to be a completely different person, even if I was born at the same place, maybe even opposing political views. I can't give one answer because I can imagine so many possibilities.
I've been influenced by my environment so much I can easily imagine having turned out to be a completely different person, even if I was born at the same place, maybe even opposing political views. I can't give one answer because I can imagine so many possibilities.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
1 2 3 4