Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stuff you like that others hate
1 2 3 4 5 6
Eating grass
Eating grass
193.png
194.png
5198.png
Also agreeing on PMD:GTI being a great game
sure i prefer the other three but it's way undeserving of all the flack it gets, it IS a great game

also
and this one my faith is completely inshakeable in
incineroar being put in smash bros was the greatest thing ever and i love and support it 100% as it is a good pokémon and more than just a bad non- fire/fighting joke
Also agreeing on PMD:GTI being a great game
sure i prefer the other three but it's way undeserving of all the flack it gets, it IS a great game

also
and this one my faith is completely inshakeable in
incineroar being put in smash bros was the greatest thing ever and i love and support it 100% as it is a good pokémon and more than just a bad non- fire/fighting joke
*deep inhale* SNAKES ARE FREAKING CUTE AND THEY'RE PROBABLY MORE SCARED OF YOU THAN YOU ARE OF THEM-

Snakes are cute. Sorry, needed to vent after seeing somebody call a freaking BALL PYTHON, the FREAKIN' PUPPY NOODLE SNEK 'CREEPY'-
*deep inhale* SNAKES ARE FREAKING CUTE AND THEY'RE PROBABLY MORE SCARED OF YOU THAN YOU ARE OF THEM-

Snakes are cute. Sorry, needed to vent after seeing somebody call a freaking BALL PYTHON, the FREAKIN' PUPPY NOODLE SNEK 'CREEPY'-
GZ5Bxcj.gif
Brussels sprouts are my favourite vegetable.

I love Salmiakki.

I like FFX-2 more than FFX, come at me.
Brussels sprouts are my favourite vegetable.

I love Salmiakki.

I like FFX-2 more than FFX, come at me.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Flies and wasps.
Flies and wasps.
giphy.gif
Eating offal eg liver, kidney, heart etc of animals. They are the most overlooked pieces of meat that when cooked right taste heavenly.
Eating offal eg liver, kidney, heart etc of animals. They are the most overlooked pieces of meat that when cooked right taste heavenly.
- Seaweed
- Snakes
- Millipedes
- Seaweed
- Snakes
- Millipedes
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
--I thought Birdbox was pretty hilarious. I know that was the opposite of the movie's goal but hey, she named her kids Boy and Girl and suddenly and uncomfortably renamed them in front of the doctor and that cracked me up. Also Gary just was a funny character in general. I genuinely enjoy watching it for a good laugh

--The ORIGINAL I am Legend ending. The one that was cut because it wasn't as action packed with a pointless explosion. The one that stuck closer to the theme of the book being that he was the true monster coming when the darkseekers slept and torturing and killing them. Monstrosity is just a majority concept and something is deemed a monster if we do not understand it. But of course they thought a big boom was better because hollywood.

--Chihuahuas!!! Very good dogs! Very misunderstood! They just love their person more than everything else and were bred to be loud and that's their only fault. They become mean to kids because HOW WOULD YOU FEEL if you weighed seven pounds and this creature was swinging you around and breaking you limbs!!! (I am very passionate about small children never EVER having chihuahuas) Another fact is that they're the second most euthanized breed! And nobody knows that so they aren't rescued! I love Chihuahuas so much!

--I thought Birdbox was pretty hilarious. I know that was the opposite of the movie's goal but hey, she named her kids Boy and Girl and suddenly and uncomfortably renamed them in front of the doctor and that cracked me up. Also Gary just was a funny character in general. I genuinely enjoy watching it for a good laugh

--The ORIGINAL I am Legend ending. The one that was cut because it wasn't as action packed with a pointless explosion. The one that stuck closer to the theme of the book being that he was the true monster coming when the darkseekers slept and torturing and killing them. Monstrosity is just a majority concept and something is deemed a monster if we do not understand it. But of course they thought a big boom was better because hollywood.

--Chihuahuas!!! Very good dogs! Very misunderstood! They just love their person more than everything else and were bred to be loud and that's their only fault. They become mean to kids because HOW WOULD YOU FEEL if you weighed seven pounds and this creature was swinging you around and breaking you limbs!!! (I am very passionate about small children never EVER having chihuahuas) Another fact is that they're the second most euthanized breed! And nobody knows that so they aren't rescued! I love Chihuahuas so much!

tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
Pickles, cooked bone marrow, vegemite, taxidermy.
Pickles, cooked bone marrow, vegemite, taxidermy.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
Artichokes!!! Omg they are delicious with red wine vinegar and oil and salt and pepper. ^-^ So tasty

Cleaning
My job
Being organized to level OCD
Artichokes!!! Omg they are delicious with red wine vinegar and oil and salt and pepper. ^-^ So tasty

Cleaning
My job
Being organized to level OCD
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6