Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stuff you like that others hate
1 2 3 4 5 6
my little pony is cute & fun <3
--------z5d4098d3b8e26.gif
jasmine !! - she---/-/ FR+2
early 2000s themed dragon collector
Megaman X7. That game is a guilty pleasure of mine. People tend to bash on it because of its 3D gameplay, but I personally think that's what makes the game fun. Heck, we even got Axl, one of my favorite Mega Man characters! [img]https://megaman.retropixel.net/mmx/7/box_mmx7_us_front_bg.jpg[/img] [s](flame hyenard can burn to the ground tho)[/s]
Megaman X7. That game is a guilty pleasure of mine. People tend to bash on it because of its 3D gameplay, but I personally think that's what makes the game fun. Heck, we even got Axl, one of my favorite Mega Man characters!
box_mmx7_us_front_bg.jpg
(flame hyenard can burn to the ground tho)
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 19 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2019-08-15 16:29:16" ] [quote name="Astrophile" date="2019-08-15 15:53:24" ] -mushrooms are fantastic [/quote] WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEYRE HATED I LOVE MUShROOMS anyway!! (land) slugs are excellent and i will defend them with my life [/quote] BRO SO MANY PEOPLE I KNOW HATE MUSHROOMS AND IM LIKE ????????
PixelSpiral wrote on 2019-08-15 16:29:16:
Astrophile wrote on 2019-08-15 15:53:24:
-mushrooms are fantastic
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEYRE HATED I LOVE MUShROOMS
anyway!! (land) slugs are excellent and i will defend them with my life
BRO SO MANY PEOPLE I KNOW HATE MUSHROOMS AND IM LIKE ????????
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote name="bratzdoll" date="2019-08-15 16:36:00" ] my little pony is cute & fun <3 [/quote] Finale is happening next week, I think.
bratzdoll wrote on 2019-08-15 16:36:00:
Finale is happening next week, I think.
Rats. They’re so darn cute and such affectionate and loving pets yet every person I’ve met irl hates them. I love my 4 boys to death (even though I haven’t met 2 of them yet because mum adopted them whilst I’ve been working out of country) and it sucks I have no one but mum to gush over them with because everyone else thinks rats are gross.

Snakes are great too and can be super pretty.

The Dunkirk movie that came out recently is one of my faves yet everyone who’s into war drama hates it and will jump on the chance to lecture me about why it’s such a terrible movie and why I’m wrong to like it. Tbh I look past the historical inaccuracies and simply enjoy the storyline and the characters. I love Peter and Collins in particular, the intentional vagueness of the characters makes them more interesting. That movie’s responsible for kickstarting my war history obsession and my interest in the RAF during WW2 so I think very fondly of it.

The live action version of Thunderbirds is a fun and light hearted bit of escapism.

Rock and metal is great. I get so much hate irl for preferring these genres =/
Rats. They’re so darn cute and such affectionate and loving pets yet every person I’ve met irl hates them. I love my 4 boys to death (even though I haven’t met 2 of them yet because mum adopted them whilst I’ve been working out of country) and it sucks I have no one but mum to gush over them with because everyone else thinks rats are gross.

Snakes are great too and can be super pretty.

The Dunkirk movie that came out recently is one of my faves yet everyone who’s into war drama hates it and will jump on the chance to lecture me about why it’s such a terrible movie and why I’m wrong to like it. Tbh I look past the historical inaccuracies and simply enjoy the storyline and the characters. I love Peter and Collins in particular, the intentional vagueness of the characters makes them more interesting. That movie’s responsible for kickstarting my war history obsession and my interest in the RAF during WW2 so I think very fondly of it.

The live action version of Thunderbirds is a fun and light hearted bit of escapism.

Rock and metal is great. I get so much hate irl for preferring these genres =/
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
My unpopular favorites/opinions: Flareon, Simipour, Delphox, Samurott, their shinies, gen 5 of pokemon in general because Pokemon Black 2 was my first ever pokemon game (but also because it's a good gen overall), a legitimate likeness for Sonic as a franchise despite everything, furries are great people (and you can learn to draw A+ anatomy in art from them by observing), Yu-Gi-Oh GX is a Good Show as long as you're watching the sub, and chicken is a great topping on pizza

have at thee
My unpopular favorites/opinions: Flareon, Simipour, Delphox, Samurott, their shinies, gen 5 of pokemon in general because Pokemon Black 2 was my first ever pokemon game (but also because it's a good gen overall), a legitimate likeness for Sonic as a franchise despite everything, furries are great people (and you can learn to draw A+ anatomy in art from them by observing), Yu-Gi-Oh GX is a Good Show as long as you're watching the sub, and chicken is a great topping on pizza

have at thee
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2019-08-15 15:53:24" ] -snakes are cute y’all are mean [/quote] -I see a lot of hate going on for that old Chicken Little movie so I'm gonna say that, I think it's cute and simply hilarious -early 2000s music (people in my class look at me funny when I play it) -Organizing stuff? -s p a m
Astrophile wrote on 2019-08-15 15:53:24:
-snakes are cute y’all are mean

-I see a lot of hate going on for that old Chicken Little movie so I'm gonna say that, I think it's cute and simply hilarious
-early 2000s music (people in my class look at me funny when I play it)
-Organizing stuff?
-s p a m
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Kale. I love it, it’s one of my favorite foods but nobody else I know likes it and they think it’s bad.
Kale. I love it, it’s one of my favorite foods but nobody else I know likes it and they think it’s bad.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Usually people don't like the following, I am quite the opposite.

-Caviar
-Salami
-Raw Fish
-mussles and clams
-doing Latin homework
-history
-dried seaweed
-all natural soaps (they don't do well on me)
-vegetables (since a very early age of 1 1/2 years)
-old music from the 1900's
Usually people don't like the following, I am quite the opposite.

-Caviar
-Salami
-Raw Fish
-mussles and clams
-doing Latin homework
-history
-dried seaweed
-all natural soaps (they don't do well on me)
-vegetables (since a very early age of 1 1/2 years)
-old music from the 1900's
Danse Manatee
Danse Manatee
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
1 2 3 4 5 6