Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you excited for?
1 2 3 4
I'm gonna meet my friend tomorrow, I haven't seen her in a year! I am a bit worrying about it, though.
Also really excited about Dwarf Fortress coming to Steam and Planet Zoo release in November. I wanted a good new zoo game for so long ohmygosh
I'm gonna meet my friend tomorrow, I haven't seen her in a year! I am a bit worrying about it, though.
Also really excited about Dwarf Fortress coming to Steam and Planet Zoo release in November. I wanted a good new zoo game for so long ohmygosh
you can call me Lu!
she/her
20 y.o.
Super excited right now because school starts in a week! Not super hyped about the workload, but I'll get to see all my friends again and hang out with them on a regular basis- much better than the two times this summer I actually hung out with them.

Also excited because I'm gonna dm again this weekend for my homebrew campaign. It'll be my first session with actual playing!
not as excited for the huge amounts of planning I still have left though...
Super excited right now because school starts in a week! Not super hyped about the workload, but I'll get to see all my friends again and hang out with them on a regular basis- much better than the two times this summer I actually hung out with them.

Also excited because I'm gonna dm again this weekend for my homebrew campaign. It'll be my first session with actual playing!
not as excited for the huge amounts of planning I still have left though...
i'm super excited for the dinner my dad came over to make white sauce parmesan with angel hair pasta [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
i'm super excited for the dinner my dad came over to make
white sauce parmesan with angel hair pasta
rPflwkH.png
Passing my online driver's test and eventually getting a permit. I won't be able to drive on my own for a while but I'll be happy once I finally learn how to drive. :' D
Passing my online driver's test and eventually getting a permit. I won't be able to drive on my own for a while but I'll be happy once I finally learn how to drive. :' D
donuts. I'm going to finally eat some dunkin donuts when I visit this other city.
donuts. I'm going to finally eat some dunkin donuts when I visit this other city.
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I'm excited to cosplay for the first time this December, and with two different cosplays!
I'm excited to cosplay for the first time this December, and with two different cosplays!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Excited for school
and hopefully another JSAB chapter
Excited for school
and hopefully another JSAB chapter
life is rather idle right now, but i'm excited for bfb 14 tonight!
life is rather idle right now, but i'm excited for bfb 14 tonight!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3 4