Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever seen an albino animal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Haven't seen any albino animals in the wild but I did come across a population of leucistic and other color-lacking pigeons in a city once. No albinos in the bunch that I saw though.
Haven't seen any albino animals in the wild but I did come across a population of leucistic and other color-lacking pigeons in a city once. No albinos in the bunch that I saw though.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
In the wild, I've seen a few deer, a jack rabbit, and either a coyote or a fox (didn't get a good enough look).
In captivity, I've see a croc, alligator, peacock, and a few other bird specie I cannot seem to remember at the moment.

I think albino and melanistic animals are wildly fascinating!
In the wild, I've seen a few deer, a jack rabbit, and either a coyote or a fox (didn't get a good enough look).
In captivity, I've see a croc, alligator, peacock, and a few other bird specie I cannot seem to remember at the moment.

I think albino and melanistic animals are wildly fascinating!
28259.png
hey!
i'm eddy.
any pronouns
advAsr3.png | +3FR

Oh my gosh, yes! There was this stray white cat with red eyes walking around my yard a couple days ago! He was adorable!
Oh my gosh, yes! There was this stray white cat with red eyes walking around my yard a couple days ago! He was adorable!
aJTY8eT.png
I had an albino fish, I have no idea what they're called in english but they're black and clean the windows and stuff. I've never seen one again that was an albino and it was really cool.
I had an albino fish, I have no idea what they're called in english but they're black and clean the windows and stuff. I've never seen one again that was an albino and it was really cool.
akueye3.png
There's an albino wallaby at the zoo near where I live, he's pretty cool :)
There's an albino wallaby at the zoo near where I live, he's pretty cool :)
tenor_2.gif

| C, 22, she/they, UK |
Seen, and petted an albino peacock. It was SO pretty.
Seen, and petted an albino peacock. It was SO pretty.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
You mean this? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=27f0de515f82d891d570788e81fef22823b9d603&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
You mean this?
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=27f0de515f82d891d570788e81fef22823b9d603&dummyext=prev.png
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
i had an albino opossum who lived near my old house! i saw her several times- there were a lot of stray cats nearby too so we'd leave food out for them, and we'd see her sometimes. the last time i saw her she had babies on her back! (we moved soon after- i think about her every once in a while)
i had an albino opossum who lived near my old house! i saw her several times- there were a lot of stray cats nearby too so we'd leave food out for them, and we'd see her sometimes. the last time i saw her she had babies on her back! (we moved soon after- i think about her every once in a while)
2a4071489788b28ad3eb30a64959cbdd8d1af108.png
The only albino animal I've ever seen is my aunt's old cat.
The only albino animal I've ever seen is my aunt's old cat.
An albino corn snake on my course which was gorgeous, she was such a sweetheart
An albino corn snake on my course which was gorgeous, she was such a sweetheart
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8