Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever seen an albino animal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can't say I've ever seen a wild albino critter but we do have blonde squirrels in our neighborhood as well as silver foxes around, really neat skunks (I've seen a mother with an all black one and all white one in her litter), as well as a bunch of neat coyotes
Can't say I've ever seen a wild albino critter but we do have blonde squirrels in our neighborhood as well as silver foxes around, really neat skunks (I've seen a mother with an all black one and all white one in her litter), as well as a bunch of neat coyotes
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I've seen White Harts before in the New Forest (near where I used to live) and if I remember I saw a regular deer, an albino deer/white hart and a melanistic deer at the luge place near where I live now.

I've seen White Harts before in the New Forest (near where I used to live) and if I remember I saw a regular deer, an albino deer/white hart and a melanistic deer at the luge place near where I live now.

When we used to live in a different town, we would go on walks and occasionally see an albino squirrel running around. We nick-named him Casper and he was actually pretty calm around people
When we used to live in a different town, we would go on walks and occasionally see an albino squirrel running around. We nick-named him Casper and he was actually pretty calm around people
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I saw an Albino fly once. A really tiny albino fly.
I saw an Albino fly once. A really tiny albino fly.
The zoo nearby used to have a leucistic rattlesnake and it was really awesome. Unfortunately most of the snakes there died for an unknown reason.
The zoo nearby used to have a leucistic rattlesnake and it was really awesome. Unfortunately most of the snakes there died for an unknown reason.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
A nature center near me used to have a albino ratsnake. Sadly, he died, but he was so cute and pretty.
A nature center near me used to have a albino ratsnake. Sadly, he died, but he was so cute and pretty.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
When I was very young, like in second or third grade, I remember seeing an albino deer from my school bus. It was wicked crazy to see a doe so beautiful and pure!
When I was very young, like in second or third grade, I remember seeing an albino deer from my school bus. It was wicked crazy to see a doe so beautiful and pure!
just a person who loves dergers
I saw an albino alligator once. Our local zoo had taken the lil' guy in with a few other mini gators and I think they're still there. Haven't been in a while.

They also have peacocks that just get to roam about, and while he's not an albino, they do have one that's leucistic (partial albinism essentially, where they can either be patchy or completely white, but keep the eye pigmentation). He likes walking by one of their little restaurants to check out all the people.
I saw an albino alligator once. Our local zoo had taken the lil' guy in with a few other mini gators and I think they're still there. Haven't been in a while.

They also have peacocks that just get to roam about, and while he's not an albino, they do have one that's leucistic (partial albinism essentially, where they can either be patchy or completely white, but keep the eye pigmentation). He likes walking by one of their little restaurants to check out all the people.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I used to take care of an albino corn snake and recently I saw (in captivity) an albino crocodile

Both were eerily beautiful

Oh also an albino peacock at a church
I used to take care of an albino corn snake and recently I saw (in captivity) an albino crocodile

Both were eerily beautiful

Oh also an albino peacock at a church
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
We had an albino Boxer named Lilly who died a few years back because a tumor on her heart exploded...
She was a good girl who was very protective of me when I was younger. Very pretty dog too. May she rest in peace.

Also one time my mom ran over an albino rattlesnake and screamed for five minutes afterwards.
We had an albino Boxer named Lilly who died a few years back because a tumor on her heart exploded...
She was a good girl who was very protective of me when I was younger. Very pretty dog too. May she rest in peace.

Also one time my mom ran over an albino rattlesnake and screamed for five minutes afterwards.
tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8