Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever seen an albino animal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I saw an albino pigeon once! It was hanging around an outdoor food court with a bunch of other pigeons.
I saw an albino pigeon once! It was hanging around an outdoor food court with a bunch of other pigeons.
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
We used to have an Albino Ferret when I was little. Other than that, and on TV, I haven't seen any others.
We used to have an Albino Ferret when I was little. Other than that, and on TV, I haven't seen any others.
hSmztK7.png
I saw an albino person once

He told me was a weed smoker and told me not to tell his dad because his dad didnt like him because he apparently killed her while she was giving birth to him. Its all very Tyrion Lannister.
I saw an albino person once

He told me was a weed smoker and told me not to tell his dad because his dad didnt like him because he apparently killed her while she was giving birth to him. Its all very Tyrion Lannister.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I used to have an albino guinea pig! Sweet as can be!
I used to have an albino guinea pig! Sweet as can be!

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-08-08 13:10:37" ] Any of you ever seen an albino animal? If so, what? [/quote] The zoo near me has an albino Peacock. He likes to hang around the kids petting zoo portion.
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-08-08 13:10:37:
Any of you ever seen an albino animal? If so, what?

The zoo near me has an albino Peacock. He likes to hang around the kids petting zoo portion.
g1_arcanist_wip_by_kidlet83-dbi7ye8.gifg1_mather_wip_by_kidlet83-dbrtr70.gif
An albino peacock at the zoo, an albino deer and when I used to
work at a shelter I've also met an albino Doberman Pinscher!

Excluding stuff like albino mice and pigeons, since they seem
so common!
An albino peacock at the zoo, an albino deer and when I used to
work at a shelter I've also met an albino Doberman Pinscher!

Excluding stuff like albino mice and pigeons, since they seem
so common!
DyYwZkw.png
I got a selfie with an albino peacock which was neat. I don't remember which species it was, but there was some kinda albino deer at a zoo I went to. I don't know if I have a picture of it though.
I got a selfie with an albino peacock which was neat. I don't remember which species it was, but there was some kinda albino deer at a zoo I went to. I don't know if I have a picture of it though.
answer: yes
Ive seen an albino peacock too!!!
At the zoo of course :p
answer: yes
Ive seen an albino peacock too!!!
At the zoo of course :p
bruh
when i was really little i had an albino bunny! she wasn't very friendly and i don't think we took very good care of her, but i don't remember her well bc i was so young.

i've also had a really sweet tempered albino hamster, and he lived a pretty long time for a hamster. mom went on a crusade after that trying to find an exact replacement but she never could and got frustrated with each one so she took them all back to the store. :/
when i was really little i had an albino bunny! she wasn't very friendly and i don't think we took very good care of her, but i don't remember her well bc i was so young.

i've also had a really sweet tempered albino hamster, and he lived a pretty long time for a hamster. mom went on a crusade after that trying to find an exact replacement but she never could and got frustrated with each one so she took them all back to the store. :/
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I happen to have an albino parakeet! He's a weirdo.

As for other mutations.... there are a ton of black squirrels where I live, but I was lucky enough to have a melanistic chipmunk living near my house one summer. I wonder what happened to him?
I happen to have an albino parakeet! He's a weirdo.

As for other mutations.... there are a ton of black squirrels where I live, but I was lucky enough to have a melanistic chipmunk living near my house one summer. I wonder what happened to him?
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8