Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | No more please!
1 2 3 4 5
I'd like one too, please! [emoji=new friend size=1]
I'd like one too, please!
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
Invite please ^^
Invite please ^^
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
May I have a Invite code please?
May I have a Invite code please?
I’ve been interested in that site for a while, if you’re still giving these out
I’ve been interested in that site for a while, if you’re still giving these out
Wow this post really exploded over night!

@lehiishe @SaltyGhostt @HoneycombPrince @Bluetea @Hocotate @HydreigonOxide @dragonlady1803 @Viridescence @IdesOfBlood @Nicolle @Swagolor @feralcraze143 @DarkusDragon DMing all of you guys in a second! <3
Wow this post really exploded over night!

@lehiishe @SaltyGhostt @HoneycombPrince @Bluetea @Hocotate @HydreigonOxide @dragonlady1803 @Viridescence @IdesOfBlood @Nicolle @Swagolor @feralcraze143 @DarkusDragon DMing all of you guys in a second! <3
DyYwZkw.png
Hello, do you still have codes available? I've been looking for one for a loong time :0
Hello, do you still have codes available? I've been looking for one for a loong time :0
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
@Hiros

Of course! I'll DM you! <3
@Hiros

Of course! I'll DM you! <3
DyYwZkw.png
Hello, do you still have any codes left? I’ve been eyeing Toyhouse for a while and would love a spot to organize my characters and such. You’re very kind for doing this :D
Hello, do you still have any codes left? I’ve been eyeing Toyhouse for a while and would love a spot to organize my characters and such. You’re very kind for doing this :D
Never be afraid to ping me!
if you have any codes left may i have one please;; ive been wanting to try it out for a while
if you have any codes left may i have one please;; ive been wanting to try it out for a while
i am bad at things
i've been hoping to get a code for a while now, but if you don't have any left, that's aight.
i've been hoping to get a code for a while now, but if you don't have any left, that's aight.
Ej8Avwb.png
1 2 3 4 5