Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | No more please!
1 2 3 4 5
I'm sorry I'm not giving away any more toyhou.se codes!
If you already commented you'lll get yours, but please no more.

I might do this again in the future though! <3
I'm sorry I'm not giving away any more toyhou.se codes!
If you already commented you'lll get yours, but please no more.

I might do this again in the future though! <3
DyYwZkw.png
I'm curious, have been wanting to explore Toyhouse but have never had the chance
I'm curious, have been wanting to explore Toyhouse but have never had the chance
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
I'd like an invite, please -w-
I'd like an invite, please -w-
That's really nice of you! I'd love an invite, thank you [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
That's really nice of you! I'd love an invite, thank you
LddyQeY.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 2nNPLga.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
A toy house code would be awesome, thank you!
A toy house code would be awesome, thank you!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
i already have a toyhouse account of my own, but could i ask for a code for a friend? if not that's totally fine! thank you for sharing your codes with the community :>
i already have a toyhouse account of my own, but could i ask for a code for a friend? if not that's totally fine! thank you for sharing your codes with the community :>
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
That's really nice of you! I've been curious about Toyhouse, would you mind sharing a code? Thanks!
That's really nice of you! I've been curious about Toyhouse, would you mind sharing a code? Thanks!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
really? I always am looking for a way to show off all my characters and I really found toyhouse to be really good for that sort of thing! so if you still have some codes can I have one?
really? I always am looking for a way to show off all my characters and I really found toyhouse to be really good for that sort of thing! so if you still have some codes can I have one?
That’s so nice of you! I’m a writer who’s been interested in Toyhouse for a while, so it would be great if you could share one with me!
That’s so nice of you! I’m a writer who’s been interested in Toyhouse for a while, so it would be great if you could share one with me!
Oh my god, you're a savior. I'm building multiple worlds and storylines at once and have searched in vain for a superior website to store all my characters; access to Toyhouse would save my life.

If you still have a code, I'd love one and would actually be more than willing to pay for one, though if you don't or would prefer not to share one with me that's totally okay too! You're doing the Eleven's work either way, may your skin be cleared and your crops be watered.
Oh my god, you're a savior. I'm building multiple worlds and storylines at once and have searched in vain for a superior website to store all my characters; access to Toyhouse would save my life.

If you still have a code, I'd love one and would actually be more than willing to pay for one, though if you don't or would prefer not to share one with me that's totally okay too! You're doing the Eleven's work either way, may your skin be cleared and your crops be watered.
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
1 2 3 4 5