Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you're upset or sad click me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Screenshot%2B2019-08-07%2Bat%2B10.24.13%2BPM.png
but... you don't know me.
how can i believe such things if you don't know me...?
but... you don't know me.
how can i believe such things if you don't know me...?
unknown.png
[center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5]And this is why the Flight Rising community is the best. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
And this is why the Flight Rising community is the best.
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
Aww, this is so sweet <3 We need more people like you in the world. I’ve had a pretty good day so far, but seeing this just made me 10 times happier <3 Thank you!!
Aww, this is so sweet <3 We need more people like you in the world. I’ve had a pretty good day so far, but seeing this just made me 10 times happier <3 Thank you!!
Twitch | 20 | He/Him/His | FR -1
aw this is the sweetest thing, thank you for being so kind, there aren't nearly enough people like you around [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
aw this is the sweetest thing, thank you for being so kind, there aren't nearly enough people like you around
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
@Muttsmutt I don't need to know you personally just to tell you, you're worth more then you know. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Tauriel Indeed! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Twitchii Thank you, Im glad I made you 10x happier, Thats like 10 times happier than usual! @galaxywings48 Its nothing really! You're making me blush, [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Muttsmutt I don't need to know you personally just to tell you, you're worth more then you know.

@Tauriel Indeed!

@Twitchii Thank you, Im glad I made you 10x happier, Thats like 10 times happier than usual!

@galaxywings48 Its nothing really! You're making me blush,
thank you for this <3
thank you for this <3
earthshieldr.png
@Talismarr You are very welcome! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Talismarr You are very welcome!
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@AntiEverything Do you mind if I add on? I've got some lore that I made for myself to help cope, and am now trying to use it to help others as well! Please read her lore if you have had a pet die recently, from someone who has had the same happen to them: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52803998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528040/52803998_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AntiEverything

Do you mind if I add on? I've got some lore that I made for myself to help cope, and am now trying to use it to help others as well!

Please read her lore if you have had a pet die recently, from someone who has had the same happen to them:

52803998_350.png

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]