Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 1.12.2 Modded Minecraft Server OPEN!
1 2 3 4
A Modded MC Server For You

Aloha! As a long time player of both Flight Rising and Minecraft (both Vanilla and Modded alike), I've decided to pull myself up by the bootstraps and make my own server for a bunch of you!

I've been apart of Flightcraft when that was active in the gold ol' years of '14-'15, but as of late I feel like the MC community on FR hasn't had the chance to get together and mess around.

Therefore, I'm bringing a neat 1.12.2 MODDED Minecraft server to y'all!

The mods list has already been decided, and will hopefully not change too much in the future barring significant mod content updates.

You'll need a minimum of 3GB of RAM dedicated to MC to play on this server.
Obviously more is better but I've tested the modpack and server with 3GB and it runs good enough.

There is a whitelist active on this server. You must tell me your MC username in order to be able to get onto this server!

Standard FR rules apply on the server:
  • No discrimination, hate speech, politics.
  • No scamming or cheating.
  • No griefing.
  • No NSFW speech/imagery/links.
  • Keep swearing to a minimum.
  • I have the right to kick/ban/unwhitelist anyone who I deem to be a menace to the server.

More details may be added later. Donations may be accepted to help support the server costs at a later date.
A Modded MC Server For You

Aloha! As a long time player of both Flight Rising and Minecraft (both Vanilla and Modded alike), I've decided to pull myself up by the bootstraps and make my own server for a bunch of you!

I've been apart of Flightcraft when that was active in the gold ol' years of '14-'15, but as of late I feel like the MC community on FR hasn't had the chance to get together and mess around.

Therefore, I'm bringing a neat 1.12.2 MODDED Minecraft server to y'all!

The mods list has already been decided, and will hopefully not change too much in the future barring significant mod content updates.

You'll need a minimum of 3GB of RAM dedicated to MC to play on this server.
Obviously more is better but I've tested the modpack and server with 3GB and it runs good enough.

There is a whitelist active on this server. You must tell me your MC username in order to be able to get onto this server!

Standard FR rules apply on the server:
  • No discrimination, hate speech, politics.
  • No scamming or cheating.
  • No griefing.
  • No NSFW speech/imagery/links.
  • Keep swearing to a minimum.
  • I have the right to kick/ban/unwhitelist anyone who I deem to be a menace to the server.

More details may be added later. Donations may be accepted to help support the server costs at a later date.
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
What mods do we have?

We have a variety of mods available for you to play with on this server. We have linked back to their original Curse Forge page if anyone wants additional information on the mods!
Listed below are the mods we have:

Mods that we may add in the future pending updates:

Client-side mods I highly suggest adding!
What mods do we have?

We have a variety of mods available for you to play with on this server. We have linked back to their original Curse Forge page if anyone wants additional information on the mods!
Listed below are the mods we have:

Client-side mods I highly suggest adding!

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
How to download and play?

I've constructed the modpack using the Twitch App.

HERE are the instructions for importing a modded minecraft profile (scroll down to the 'importing modpacks' section).

HERE is the google drive link to download the Twitch Profile, ready for importing in the Twitch App.

You'll have to have Forge installed to run this modpack. HERE is the link to the page, make sure to download version 14.23.5.2838.

Want to install Optifine? First install the profile onto the Twitch App. Then, whilst in the modpack profile, click the cog next to 'Get more Content'. Click 'Open Folder'. Go to the mods folder. Download the Optifine version that you want. Go to wherever it's downloaded and drag and drop that Optifine file into the mods folder. No need to extract it, just plonk it in there.

Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
IP Address: 178.32.124.11:32793
THIS IS A WHITELISTED SERVER, YOU MUST TELL ME YOUR MINECRAFT USERNAME BEFORE YOU CAN JOIN.

Troubleshooting:

>>Whenever I try to connect to the server, it says that I've been timed out?

This seems to be a common issue; please let me know as the only fix we've found so far is to restart the server.

>>Is it ok to play with just 3GB of RAM dedicated to MC?

Yes; however mods tend to eat up a bunch of your memory over time. If you hear the fans going super fast/your PC is getting hot, log out of MC for a bit and let your system cool down.
How to download and play?

I've constructed the modpack using the Twitch App.

HERE are the instructions for importing a modded minecraft profile (scroll down to the 'importing modpacks' section).

HERE is the google drive link to download the Twitch Profile, ready for importing in the Twitch App.

You'll have to have Forge installed to run this modpack. HERE is the link to the page, make sure to download version 14.23.5.2838.

Want to install Optifine? First install the profile onto the Twitch App. Then, whilst in the modpack profile, click the cog next to 'Get more Content'. Click 'Open Folder'. Go to the mods folder. Download the Optifine version that you want. Go to wherever it's downloaded and drag and drop that Optifine file into the mods folder. No need to extract it, just plonk it in there.

Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
IP Address: 178.32.124.11:32793
THIS IS A WHITELISTED SERVER, YOU MUST TELL ME YOUR MINECRAFT USERNAME BEFORE YOU CAN JOIN.

Troubleshooting:

>>Whenever I try to connect to the server, it says that I've been timed out?

This seems to be a common issue; please let me know as the only fix we've found so far is to restart the server.

>>Is it ok to play with just 3GB of RAM dedicated to MC?

Yes; however mods tend to eat up a bunch of your memory over time. If you hear the fans going super fast/your PC is getting hot, log out of MC for a bit and let your system cool down.

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
[center][size=6][b][u]Extra[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494877715715850250/608683850494771222/unknown.png[/img] [i]Spawn has never looked so pretty![/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494877715715850250/611860189313761280/unknown.png[/img] [i]Fishing at night in the rain is definitely one of my favourite past times![/i] [url=https://discord.gg/SZJUceg][img]https://www.freepnglogos.com/uploads/discord-logo-png/discord-emoji-recurring-discord-perks-gaming-17.png[/img][/url] [i]We have a discord![/i] [/center] [b][u]To-do List:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Adjust spawn rates/difficulty levels in Roguelike Dungeons [*]Add groups for FR flights [*]Update server/client pack on 1st September [*]Add backpack mod [/LIST]
Extra
unknown.png
Spawn has never looked so pretty!
unknown.png
Fishing at night in the rain is definitely one of my favourite past times!

discord-emoji-recurring-discord-perks-gaming-17.png
We have a discord!

To-do List:
  • Adjust spawn rates/difficulty levels in Roguelike Dungeons
  • Add groups for FR flights
  • Update server/client pack on 1st September
  • Add backpack mod

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
Hey that's pretty cool~
Hey that's pretty cool~
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@Arcanedragon
Hey, this is pretty neat! Self ping so I can find this later~!
@Arcanedragon
Hey, this is pretty neat! Self ping so I can find this later~!

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
@Arcanedragon @ShadowChaser if either of you are interested in joining the server, just let me know! I gotta whitelist you first cx
@Arcanedragon @ShadowChaser if either of you are interested in joining the server, just let me know! I gotta whitelist you first cx

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
[quote name="BeingOfSalt" date="2019-08-03 06:28:05" ] Mods that we may add in the future pending updates: Aether II [/quote] Yes!!!!!
BeingOfSalt wrote on 2019-08-03 06:28:05:

Aether II
Yes!!!!!
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames yup! looks super cool but there's not really any content for it atm. I hope it updates soon!
@LogrithmGames yup! looks super cool but there's not really any content for it atm. I hope it updates soon!

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
added links back to the mods used within our modpack
added links back to the mods used within our modpack

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
1 2 3 4