Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All ARMY !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Wickdorian lol this is our own personal BTS fan forum and I love it! I never did ask, who's your bias?
@Wickdorian lol this is our own personal BTS fan forum and I love it! I never did ask, who's your bias?
@RainWing
Oh, my bias is Suga 100% But I do have RM AND V MAKING ME QUESTION MY EXISTENCE !! But yeah lol. Also right now I'm listening to Butterfly and I can't stop thinking of Jungkook screaming ChUlAe !!! NaMyEuN !!
@RainWing
Oh, my bias is Suga 100% But I do have RM AND V MAKING ME QUESTION MY EXISTENCE !! But yeah lol. Also right now I'm listening to Butterfly and I can't stop thinking of Jungkook screaming ChUlAe !!! NaMyEuN !!
@Wickdorian Suga is a very persistent bias wrecker. Sometimes I wonder if he isn't my bias. V is such an adorable crackhead istg
@Wickdorian Suga is a very persistent bias wrecker. Sometimes I wonder if he isn't my bias. V is such an adorable crackhead istg
@RainWing That is so true ! Sometimes I wonder if Suga isn't actually my bias and id's just wrecking made shoo hard I don't even know my real bias.
@RainWing That is so true ! Sometimes I wonder if Suga isn't actually my bias and id's just wrecking made shoo hard I don't even know my real bias.
@Wockdorian That was me for the longest time. I'm trying really hard to be loyal to Hobi now tho. What's your BTS OTP? Or do you have one? I know some people don't.
@Wockdorian That was me for the longest time. I'm trying really hard to be loyal to Hobi now tho. What's your BTS OTP? Or do you have one? I know some people don't.
@RainWing
What do you mean by OTP, because people I know have multipke meanings for that. So just evaluate please ?
@RainWing
What do you mean by OTP, because people I know have multipke meanings for that. So just evaluate please ?
hothothot

he got da homi's in da bacc
he gonn take his horse to da seoul town road

look at my lair pls
hothothot

look at my lair pls
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
[quote name="warmhope" date="2019-07-26 00:50:03" ] hothothot he got da homi's in da bacc he gonn take his horse to da seoul town road look at my lair pls [/quote] Man I see you everywhere and every bloody time I just want to say [i]"You nice, keep going"[/i]
warmhope wrote on 2019-07-26 00:50:03:
hothothot

look at my lair pls

Man I see you everywhere and every bloody time I just want to say

"You nice, keep going"
C8eEWc5.gif
[quote name="@SketchyRawr" date="2019-07-26 02:10:21" ] Man I see you everywhere and every bloody time I just want to say [i]"You nice, keep going"[/i] [/quote] hats off to you my fren :] also how do you beat bts world 6-1 at this rate they'll never debut *sad airhorn*
@SketchyRawr wrote on 2019-07-26 02:10:21:
Man I see you everywhere and every bloody time I just want to say

"You nice, keep going"

hats off to you my fren :]

also how do you beat bts world 6-1 at this rate they'll never debut *sad airhorn*
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@sweetapppp
Hello, and welcome to the forum ! All are welcome ! We talk about anything Kpop oe Kdrama related.
@sweetapppp
Hello, and welcome to the forum ! All are welcome ! We talk about anything Kpop oe Kdrama related.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15