Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All ARMY !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@RainWing I agree but Suga's adorable gum-my smile is the cutest thing ever ! :D BTW have you ever seen Jin try to swear ? It's adorable !
@RainWing I agree but Suga's adorable gum-my smile is the cutest thing ever ! :D BTW have you ever seen Jin try to swear ? It's adorable !
@Wickdorian SUGA'S GUMMY SMILE AHHHH it definitely is the cutest thing ever and nothing can convince me otherwise. I haven't seen Jin swear, but I'll bet it is adorable
@Wickdorian SUGA'S GUMMY SMILE AHHHH it definitely is the cutest thing ever and nothing can convince me otherwise. I haven't seen Jin swear, but I'll bet it is adorable
@RainWing
Yes, we have so many similar opinions !
Just wondering what is your favorite of all their solo songs ?
@RainWing
Yes, we have so many similar opinions !
Just wondering what is your favorite of all their solo songs ?
@Wickdorian IKR?! It's great to meet a fellow ARMY! I have to say Serendipity takes the cake, but Awake is a close second.
@Wickdorian IKR?! It's great to meet a fellow ARMY! I have to say Serendipity takes the cake, but Awake is a close second.
@RainWing I agree with you on Serendipity, but Seesaw has got to be my second choice !
@RainWing I agree with you on Serendipity, but Seesaw has got to be my second choice !
@Wickdorian Seesaw is really good. I've been obsessively listening to the Agust D mixtape lately :D
@Wickdorian Seesaw is really good. I've been obsessively listening to the Agust D mixtape lately :D
@RainWing OMG ME TOO
I really like Give It To Me and Tony Montana !
@RainWing OMG ME TOO
I really like Give It To Me and Tony Montana !
@RainWing Oh yeah, you know in BTS Cypher 3: Killer when they say "You Can'T Control My Sh**" ? My family turned it into a joke where we say things like
" you cant control my face ! "
And
"You can't control my bread !"
Weird things like that lol
@RainWing Oh yeah, you know in BTS Cypher 3: Killer when they say "You Can'T Control My Sh**" ? My family turned it into a joke where we say things like
" you cant control my face ! "
And
"You can't control my bread !"
Weird things like that lol
@Wickdorian OMG SAAAMMEEE Jimin rapping...I have no words

BTW, have you seen Learn the Alphabet With BTS' Jin? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugfWYYbKXgA
@Wickdorian OMG SAAAMMEEE Jimin rapping...I have no words

BTW, have you seen Learn the Alphabet With BTS' Jin? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugfWYYbKXgA
@RainWing
I have seen it and it is just.. DAEBAK ! AAH ! It is hilarious. Lol look at us, some random people just fanning over BTS. :D
@RainWing
I have seen it and it is just.. DAEBAK ! AAH ! It is hilarious. Lol look at us, some random people just fanning over BTS. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15