Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All ARMY !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
{Kpop lovers only}
Rules : No hate towards Korea, Koreans, Peopl, Kpop, etc. Just no hate !
Any kpop group allowed, but mainly BTS.
No fighting over biases.
Gwyomi is the answer to all math. (JK)
Have fun and share our love of Kpop.
Ping me if you have a question.
{Kpop lovers only}
Rules : No hate towards Korea, Koreans, Peopl, Kpop, etc. Just no hate !
Any kpop group allowed, but mainly BTS.
No fighting over biases.
Gwyomi is the answer to all math. (JK)
Have fun and share our love of Kpop.
Ping me if you have a question.
Yasssss I've been waiting for this!!

Hello! I'm a pretty new ARMY and while (thanks to YouTube) I think I'm up to date on the inside jokes, I'd love some direction on what I should be learning. My bias is J-Hope (I purple him so much) and my bias wrecker is Suga, although V occasionally sneaks up the list and makes me worry for my sanity. That's not to say I don't love them all, to be honest they're all my favorite in different ways.

@Wickdorian thank you so much for this thread

Yasssss I've been waiting for this!!

Hello! I'm a pretty new ARMY and while (thanks to YouTube) I think I'm up to date on the inside jokes, I'd love some direction on what I should be learning. My bias is J-Hope (I purple him so much) and my bias wrecker is Suga, although V occasionally sneaks up the list and makes me worry for my sanity. That's not to say I don't love them all, to be honest they're all my favorite in different ways.

@Wickdorian thank you so much for this thread

@RainWing you are welcome ! I am an ARMY since 2014-2015 ? Ish? And I just wanted to share my love for them on FR and share that love with amazing ARMY such as yourself.
@RainWing you are welcome ! I am an ARMY since 2014-2015 ? Ish? And I just wanted to share my love for them on FR and share that love with amazing ARMY such as yourself.
@Wickdorian Man, I wish I'd known about them back then and could have loved them all this time. I look forward to sharing the future with them, though. What's your favorite song? I love Spring Day so much, but I can't really say I love it more than Love Myself.
@Wickdorian Man, I wish I'd known about them back then and could have loved them all this time. I look forward to sharing the future with them, though. What's your favorite song? I love Spring Day so much, but I can't really say I love it more than Love Myself.
@RainWing I named a dragon after Spring Day, but Save Me + I'M fine are favorite "recent" songs, N.O. Is my favorite "old" song and The Truth Untokd is my favorite American-Kpop crossover song.
@RainWing I named a dragon after Spring Day, but Save Me + I'M fine are favorite "recent" songs, N.O. Is my favorite "old" song and The Truth Untokd is my favorite American-Kpop crossover song.
I'm Fine is another fave of mine! What's your top pick from Map of the Soul?

@Wickdorian
I'm Fine is another fave of mine! What's your top pick from Map of the Soul?

@Wickdorian
@RainWing
Boy With Luv is an altime fav, but I really like how cute Intro: Persona is.
(P.S. I couldn't help but notice your name, and I LOVE Wings of Fire !)
@RainWing
Boy With Luv is an altime fav, but I really like how cute Intro: Persona is.
(P.S. I couldn't help but notice your name, and I LOVE Wings of Fire !)
@Wickdorian Boy With Luv will always be great. Personally (insert windshield wiper laugh) I really just adore Mikrokosmos.
@Wickdorian Boy With Luv will always be great. Personally (insert windshield wiper laugh) I really just adore Mikrokosmos.
@RainWing oml yass Jin's BEAUTIFUL LAUGH. Like all his jokes that was a... DAD JOKE ! Att the concert I went to they sang Mikrokosmos !
@RainWing oml yass Jin's BEAUTIFUL LAUGH. Like all his jokes that was a... DAD JOKE ! Att the concert I went to they sang Mikrokosmos !
@Wickdorian Jin has the best laugh. It lightens up my day to hear it. It's my dream to see them in concert!
@Wickdorian Jin has the best laugh. It lightens up my day to hear it. It's my dream to see them in concert!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15