Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | nails man
1 2
do you ever just, tape soda pop tabs to your fingers so they're like long nails
it's really difficult to type rn
do you ever just, tape soda pop tabs to your fingers so they're like long nails
it's really difficult to type rn
rPflwkH.png
i can't be alone here on this
i swear im sane
i can't be alone here on this
i swear im sane
rPflwkH.png
@218715

oh no :(
@218715

oh no :(
rPflwkH.png
I have not, but only because I own "nail armor" rings. Its literally rings that go on your finger tips and gives you sharp claws. its ideal.
I have not, but only because I own "nail armor" rings. Its literally rings that go on your finger tips and gives you sharp claws. its ideal.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
@Blackthorns

i've always wanted those ;^;
@Blackthorns

i've always wanted those ;^;
rPflwkH.png
i haven't taped soda tabs to my fingers but i HAVE folded paper to make velociraptor claws, does that count
i haven't taped soda tabs to my fingers but i HAVE folded paper to make velociraptor claws, does that count
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I'm so lazy I let mine grow till they look fake but i do use pull-tabs to make cute little swaps but know I have a habit of removing them every time I have a soda and have gotten in trouble for having pull tabs left around the house
I'm so lazy I let mine grow till they look fake but i do use pull-tabs to make cute little swaps but know I have a habit of removing them every time I have a soda and have gotten in trouble for having pull tabs left around the house
I like growing mine long enough to look like claws lol it's great
I like growing mine long enough to look like claws lol it's great
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I bite my nails so I will never have like
Real fake nails
I would die

But I have put tape on my nails like long nails
I bite my nails so I will never have like
Real fake nails
I would die

But I have put tape on my nails like long nails
+2 FR time
he/they
i don't, but using highlighters to color my nails when i'm bored in class?? h e l l . y e s .

also, i remember once i had to bring air dry clay for art class. my friends and i molded claws for ourselves. i think mine has been thrown into the trash, but it was fun.
i don't, but using highlighters to color my nails when i'm bored in class?? h e l l . y e s .

also, i remember once i had to bring air dry clay for art class. my friends and i molded claws for ourselves. i think mine has been thrown into the trash, but it was fun.
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
1 2