Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | green cheek conure care tips?
I might be getting a green cheek conure soon. I'm going to visit the bird tomorrow and get to know it! I know some things about bird care but I'm always open to tips! can anyone give me some tips and advice on taking care of a green cheek conure?
I might be getting a green cheek conure soon. I'm going to visit the bird tomorrow and get to know it! I know some things about bird care but I'm always open to tips! can anyone give me some tips and advice on taking care of a green cheek conure?
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
my sibling has one and my tips from experience are
1 when it's time for the birs bed put a blanket over the cadge
2 if you are ok with youre bord flying around NEVER have any overhead fans on when there out
3 you can pody trane you're birb best way to do this is when ever you take them out pute them ontop of a trach can
4 beware morning poops birbs don't really like to go where they sleep and so will hold it in until they are released
5 birb will bight you a lot even though they love you
6 you must share all youre food with birb

not the real oner of the birb so sorry for the tips you already know im a bit more of a snake person but I still love my angry chickennuget
my sibling has one and my tips from experience are
1 when it's time for the birs bed put a blanket over the cadge
2 if you are ok with youre bord flying around NEVER have any overhead fans on when there out
3 you can pody trane you're birb best way to do this is when ever you take them out pute them ontop of a trach can
4 beware morning poops birbs don't really like to go where they sleep and so will hold it in until they are released
5 birb will bight you a lot even though they love you
6 you must share all youre food with birb

not the real oner of the birb so sorry for the tips you already know im a bit more of a snake person but I still love my angry chickennuget
@Deeleebop
thank you! those are all good tips! <:
@Deeleebop
thank you! those are all good tips! <:
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Okay, nail polish fumes are deadly to birds, so try not to have any in the bird room. Birds, no matter the size can break skin. It's best to sit near your bird for a couple of days before taking him out when you take him home. Birds may not eat or drink much when you get them to their permanent home, aka your house, so be patient all birds do this as they adjust. Our family has several birds, and I myself have one.
Okay, nail polish fumes are deadly to birds, so try not to have any in the bird room. Birds, no matter the size can break skin. It's best to sit near your bird for a couple of days before taking him out when you take him home. Birds may not eat or drink much when you get them to their permanent home, aka your house, so be patient all birds do this as they adjust. Our family has several birds, and I myself have one.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]