Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Really stupid things you did today
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I walked down the sidewalk of a highway to get a driving lesson
I walked down the sidewalk of a highway to get a driving lesson
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
I fell asleep on my couch instead of in bed last night, so when I first woke up and I had that moment where I didn't quite know where I was but my body knew I wasn't in my bedroom, I looked up, saw myself in the mirror across the room, and scared the living crap out of myself because I thought it was someone else. I also spent like 2 hours feeling embarrassed about it even though my fiance wasn't even awake to see it.
I fell asleep on my couch instead of in bed last night, so when I first woke up and I had that moment where I didn't quite know where I was but my body knew I wasn't in my bedroom, I looked up, saw myself in the mirror across the room, and scared the living crap out of myself because I thought it was someone else. I also spent like 2 hours feeling embarrassed about it even though my fiance wasn't even awake to see it.
Walked into a closing elevator door.

Thankfully it was quiet at the time and it was in a crew area (or that would of been really embarrassing).
Walked into a closing elevator door.

Thankfully it was quiet at the time and it was in a crew area (or that would of been really embarrassing).
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
When to a junkyard with my ex to help him find parts to his car. Almost fell twice and got covered in motor oil! Shocked every man there, got weird looks from older guys and the people running the junkyard.
When to a junkyard with my ex to help him find parts to his car. Almost fell twice and got covered in motor oil! Shocked every man there, got weird looks from older guys and the people running the junkyard.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
this was yesterday but i told someone that i like that i “dissected people” by accident

honorable mentions over the past few days: tried to open a car, didn’t realize I could just pull it once the key was turned and ended up falling backwards into the curb and losing my shoe, tried to stick my hand in a vacuum
this was yesterday but i told someone that i like that i “dissected people” by accident

honorable mentions over the past few days: tried to open a car, didn’t realize I could just pull it once the key was turned and ended up falling backwards into the curb and losing my shoe, tried to stick my hand in a vacuum
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
It was yesterday but...

I blew on my ice cream trying to cool it down as if it was hot...
It was yesterday but...

I blew on my ice cream trying to cool it down as if it was hot...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
yesterday, but I misclicked and accidentally showed my 11-year-old sister a fanfic of a *ahem* certain genre

I was just going through the most read ao3 fics and I pressed the second most read instead of the third most read
yesterday, but I misclicked and accidentally showed my 11-year-old sister a fanfic of a *ahem* certain genre

I was just going through the most read ao3 fics and I pressed the second most read instead of the third most read
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
changed my username

nah. i wasn't paying attention and cut in front of another car at mcdonald's and was so embarrassed when it wasn't my order
changed my username

nah. i wasn't paying attention and cut in front of another car at mcdonald's and was so embarrassed when it wasn't my order
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
cried a lot today. like a lot
cried a lot today. like a lot
i spent 50$ on pokemon cards lol
i spent 50$ on pokemon cards lol
yzUX307.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8