Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Really stupid things you did today
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I thought it was a good idea to play soccer with my puppy today... when I have two really badly sprained ankles that are in braces and not done healing... soooo my ankles hurt. ._.; puppy is happy though, so i'm just gonna ice my ankles in a corner, I only just stopped using the cane to get around too, so not my brightest idea.

Frankly I do stupid things or make dumb decisions daily, thus the injury in the first place. `~`;
I thought it was a good idea to play soccer with my puppy today... when I have two really badly sprained ankles that are in braces and not done healing... soooo my ankles hurt. ._.; puppy is happy though, so i'm just gonna ice my ankles in a corner, I only just stopped using the cane to get around too, so not my brightest idea.

Frankly I do stupid things or make dumb decisions daily, thus the injury in the first place. `~`;
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
Decided to eat dill pickle chips and drink coca-cola on an extremely empty stomach WHICH WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA AND I KNEW IT BUT I DID IT ANYWAY
Decided to eat dill pickle chips and drink coca-cola on an extremely empty stomach WHICH WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA AND I KNEW IT BUT I DID IT ANYWAY
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

josh | he/him | fr+4
wishlist
hatchery
ipnEeR0.png
This actually happened yesterday, but . . .

I was playing a video game and I took the wrong exit out of a town without knowing it. Now, I thought I was heading south (the direction I needed to go) because a) I'd only seen one exit from the town and b) the trail was really twisty and it was going south part of the time. So imagine my surprise when I come upon an NPC who tells me "Keep heading north and you'll get to this other town." Whaddaya mean, keep heading north? I've spent the last 35 minutes going north? Oh well. At least I leveled up a couple of times XD.
This actually happened yesterday, but . . .

I was playing a video game and I took the wrong exit out of a town without knowing it. Now, I thought I was heading south (the direction I needed to go) because a) I'd only seen one exit from the town and b) the trail was really twisty and it was going south part of the time. So imagine my surprise when I come upon an NPC who tells me "Keep heading north and you'll get to this other town." Whaddaya mean, keep heading north? I've spent the last 35 minutes going north? Oh well. At least I leveled up a couple of times XD.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Got out of bed
Got out of bed
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="Flair" date="2019-07-05 23:08:37" ] Was out in the garden needed the gardening scissors went back in to get them proceeded to lock the door get the scissors heading back out door won't open realized what I did [/quote] Are you me? Because that's exactly what I did yesterday...
Flair wrote on 2019-07-05 23:08:37:
Was out in the garden needed the gardening scissors went back in to get them proceeded to lock the door get the scissors heading back out door won't open realized what I did
Are you me? Because that's exactly what I did yesterday...
This didn’t happen today, but the other day I was doing laundry and didn’t prop the lid of the washing machine up all the way. So it came back down...

...on my face
This didn’t happen today, but the other day I was doing laundry and didn’t prop the lid of the washing machine up all the way. So it came back down...

...on my face
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Happened yesterday, but. Was at anime convention. Was cosplaying. Had a 3 hour drive home so I decided to take a quick nap in a quiet place. Forgot what the heck I was doing when I woke up. Bad things happened.

Never take a nap in an anime convention.
Happened yesterday, but. Was at anime convention. Was cosplaying. Had a 3 hour drive home so I decided to take a quick nap in a quiet place. Forgot what the heck I was doing when I woke up. Bad things happened.

Never take a nap in an anime convention.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I wrote this down.

"If countries were people, then America is that one friend who gets really hyper/happy while drunk, but is occasionally found sobbing in the cabinet."
I wrote this down.

"If countries were people, then America is that one friend who gets really hyper/happy while drunk, but is occasionally found sobbing in the cabinet."
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
it didn't happen today, but yesterday when I was making pizza rolls I stuck the bag of them in the microwave instead of the plate. i stood there for a good few minutes regretting my life decisions
it didn't happen today, but yesterday when I was making pizza rolls I stuck the bag of them in the microwave instead of the plate. i stood there for a good few minutes regretting my life decisions
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Fail my exam D:
Fail my exam D:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8