Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are u like when ur tired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I'm just unable to do one thing when I'm extremely (and by that I mean very extremely) tired. Either my hands freak out when they're in one position until I move them or I have little blackouts from time to time
I'm just unable to do one thing when I'm extremely (and by that I mean very extremely) tired. Either my hands freak out when they're in one position until I move them or I have little blackouts from time to time
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
somehow both hyper and sleepy? I ramble a lot and tend to be more talkative than usual, plus I have a lot of energy to do stupid things like researching unnecessary subjects but somehow no energy to move from bed. also sometimes I stare into space and forget to do things
also I make even less sense than I usually do
sometimes I come up with stupid ideas too (e.g. what if we boiled peanuts and put them in burritos)
somehow both hyper and sleepy? I ramble a lot and tend to be more talkative than usual, plus I have a lot of energy to do stupid things like researching unnecessary subjects but somehow no energy to move from bed. also sometimes I stare into space and forget to do things
also I make even less sense than I usually do
sometimes I come up with stupid ideas too (e.g. what if we boiled peanuts and put them in burritos)
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
My aspie symptoms show the most when I'm tired because I just don't have the energy to keep up a filter by thinking about my words so I just stim a lot and either end up loudly and long windedly ranting everything that pops into my head or being really quiet depending if I'm at the point where I'm so tired talking takes too much energy as well. Usually the former, though.
My aspie symptoms show the most when I'm tired because I just don't have the energy to keep up a filter by thinking about my words so I just stim a lot and either end up loudly and long windedly ranting everything that pops into my head or being really quiet depending if I'm at the point where I'm so tired talking takes too much energy as well. Usually the former, though.
Number 2 usually.
Or I just space out really bad.
Number 2 usually.
Or I just space out really bad.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
It depends on how tired I am. If I'm only a little tired, I'm calmer and happier than usual. If I'm really tired, though, I swing wildly between calm and crabby (particularly if someone is preventing me from getting some sleep, intentionally or not).
It depends on how tired I am. If I'm only a little tired, I'm calmer and happier than usual. If I'm really tired, though, I swing wildly between calm and crabby (particularly if someone is preventing me from getting some sleep, intentionally or not).
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Absolutely delirious.
Absolutely delirious.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Drunk/high. Prone to slurring memes when even slightly tangentially reminded of one. No shame.
Drunk/high. Prone to slurring memes when even slightly tangentially reminded of one. No shame.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
2! I call it being insomnia drunk.

I also make questionable big-ticket FR purchases consistently after 4am, thank god it doesn't translate to real life...
2! I call it being insomnia drunk.

I also make questionable big-ticket FR purchases consistently after 4am, thank god it doesn't translate to real life...
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
drunk
drunk
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
[quote name="bittersuite" date="2019-07-04 00:36:55" ] either super irritable or super affectionate there is no inbetween [/quote] or ill laugh at anything for like 30min
bittersuite wrote on 2019-07-04 00:36:55:
either super irritable or super affectionate there is no inbetween
or ill laugh at anything for like 30min
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16