Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World of Warcraft!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Dredging up this old thread, sorry to bother you @Anduins!!

Horde / NA server / BM Hunter (currently)

I am totally just getting back into WoW after a hiatus, and I'm kind of starting from scratch. I was wondering - Does anyone have any recommendations for making friends?? I'm often super shy, so being a hunter with my pet works really well for me, but I'd absolutely enjoy playing the game with friends. I am not the best at PvP yet... so I'm worried I won't fit into an active guild?? Any help would totally be appreciated.
Dredging up this old thread, sorry to bother you @Anduins!!

Horde / NA server / BM Hunter (currently)

I am totally just getting back into WoW after a hiatus, and I'm kind of starting from scratch. I was wondering - Does anyone have any recommendations for making friends?? I'm often super shy, so being a hunter with my pet works really well for me, but I'd absolutely enjoy playing the game with friends. I am not the best at PvP yet... so I'm worried I won't fit into an active guild?? Any help would totally be appreciated.
Oh you're totally fine to bug me! I usually make friends in-game by chatting in general chat or talking with guild mates! My guild isn't active in terms of doing things together like raids and such but, it's just nice being in a guild that does talk to each other and helps each other with things! I actually just made friends with a returning player like you last night after helping him with a quest and ended up flying him around Nazjatar doing other things ^^
You'd probably have good luck finding friends in a guild! Not all guilds require you to participate in raids/dungeons/pvp things, so maybe checking a few more popular ones on your server would be good! If you don't like the atmosphere you could always leave and find a new guild
Oh you're totally fine to bug me! I usually make friends in-game by chatting in general chat or talking with guild mates! My guild isn't active in terms of doing things together like raids and such but, it's just nice being in a guild that does talk to each other and helps each other with things! I actually just made friends with a returning player like you last night after helping him with a quest and ended up flying him around Nazjatar doing other things ^^
You'd probably have good luck finding friends in a guild! Not all guilds require you to participate in raids/dungeons/pvp things, so maybe checking a few more popular ones on your server would be good! If you don't like the atmosphere you could always leave and find a new guild
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
WRATHION'S BACK WRATHION'S BACK

I haven't played WoW in a year because of real-life commitments but holy crap the new 8.3 models are looking good.

I loved what they did with Lor'themar too!
WRATHION'S BACK WRATHION'S BACK

I haven't played WoW in a year because of real-life commitments but holy crap the new 8.3 models are looking good.

I loved what they did with Lor'themar too!
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
NO
NO
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Maithe

God you should have seen me freak out about that last night
I almost exploded with joy because that's my boy !!!!!! He's finally coming!!!!
I kinda actually cried and I'm still not over it!
I hope he gets a new dragon model too :(

and yeah!!! Lor'themar's new model is so good
@Maithe

God you should have seen me freak out about that last night
I almost exploded with joy because that's my boy !!!!!! He's finally coming!!!!
I kinda actually cried and I'm still not over it!
I hope he gets a new dragon model too :(

and yeah!!! Lor'themar's new model is so good
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
Haven’t played in years.. left shrn the demon things scams out, like the ones with wings, and you start at like, 90?
Haven’t played in years.. left shrn the demon things scams out, like the ones with wings, and you start at like, 90?
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle

Yeah those are the demon hunters of Legion!
They're super fun to play when it's the dps spec
@iiSwizzle

Yeah those are the demon hunters of Legion!
They're super fun to play when it's the dps spec
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
have no idea what that is, lol
have no idea what that is, lol
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Haven't been playing on retail for a while now, but I am planning to return when Classic comes out. Having a lot of fun on a Wotlk private server though.
Haven't been playing on retail for a while now, but I am planning to return when Classic comes out. Having a lot of fun on a Wotlk private server though.
1 2 3 4 5 6