Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World of Warcraft!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I like WoW but I haven't played it in ages. I really need to renew my subscription but I've been lazy lol.
I believe my belf was only around level 21 or so before my membership ran out but I had fun during that time.
I like WoW but I haven't played it in ages. I really need to renew my subscription but I've been lazy lol.
I believe my belf was only around level 21 or so before my membership ran out but I had fun during that time.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
@Amorii Judging by my username alone, I think you can probably tell I would rather not have Syl as the hordes warchief and would much rather have the factions be at peace ^^;

@CreatorHolly Its good that you had fun!! If you do ever return it would be fun if you would want to level a character together maybe! If not I could always just help you with things if you're still new to the game!
@Amorii Judging by my username alone, I think you can probably tell I would rather not have Syl as the hordes warchief and would much rather have the factions be at peace ^^;

@CreatorHolly Its good that you had fun!! If you do ever return it would be fun if you would want to level a character together maybe! If not I could always just help you with things if you're still new to the game!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins Oh, nice! Orc hunter was my first real main, but the first character I made was an undead warlock whose name I don't remember. I wanted the warlock mounts but that didn't really work out, haha.

That's fair though, but yea Northrend has some awesome zones. And I still enjoy running ICC despite the many, many times I have ran it.
@Anduins Oh, nice! Orc hunter was my first real main, but the first character I made was an undead warlock whose name I don't remember. I wanted the warlock mounts but that didn't really work out, haha.

That's fair though, but yea Northrend has some awesome zones. And I still enjoy running ICC despite the many, many times I have ran it.
tumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.png tumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.pngtumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.pngtumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.png tumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.png
@Anduins That sounds like it could be both fun and helpful! I may just message you or something if/when I renew my subscription ^^
@Anduins That sounds like it could be both fun and helpful! I may just message you or something if/when I renew my subscription ^^
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
I started playing like 1-2 months ago and I am still toying around with the starter edition to try out the classes and how much I like the game. I really like Rogues so far.
Sadly life got crazy hectic and I didn't have time to play the past few weeks.
I started playing like 1-2 months ago and I am still toying around with the starter edition to try out the classes and how much I like the game. I really like Rogues so far.
Sadly life got crazy hectic and I didn't have time to play the past few weeks.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I don't play WoW (I'm not interested in paying a monthly subscription fee), but I've read quite a lot of lore. I think my favorite character was probably Varian Wrynn. In fact, most of my favorite characters are dead XD. My favorite living character might be Anduin Wrynn. He's doing pretty well considering how young he is.
I don't play WoW (I'm not interested in paying a monthly subscription fee), but I've read quite a lot of lore. I think my favorite character was probably Varian Wrynn. In fact, most of my favorite characters are dead XD. My favorite living character might be Anduin Wrynn. He's doing pretty well considering how young he is.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
I love WoW, but BfA has definitely been a rough expansion for me. I started during WoD, so I've been with the game for some of its rougher patches, but sometimes it's hard to enjoy what BfA has to offer. I enjoy the new zones though! Nazjatar is great because I love the naga, and Mechagon is a refreshing reprieve. I built my Mechanocat today, and got 2 other new mounts! The Witherbark Direwing from Arathi, and a Armored Dragonhawk for a mount collection achievement.

Currently I have 3 120s I play; my main is my troll warlock, and my Horde alt is a Zandalari druid, while my Ally alt is a worgen DK. I'm normally very pro-Horde, but this expansion has made it a lot harder to enjoy playing the Horde. So, it's been nice to experience things from the other side on my DK, it gives me an appreciation for some of the Alliance characters I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.
I love WoW, but BfA has definitely been a rough expansion for me. I started during WoD, so I've been with the game for some of its rougher patches, but sometimes it's hard to enjoy what BfA has to offer. I enjoy the new zones though! Nazjatar is great because I love the naga, and Mechagon is a refreshing reprieve. I built my Mechanocat today, and got 2 other new mounts! The Witherbark Direwing from Arathi, and a Armored Dragonhawk for a mount collection achievement.

Currently I have 3 120s I play; my main is my troll warlock, and my Horde alt is a Zandalari druid, while my Ally alt is a worgen DK. I'm normally very pro-Horde, but this expansion has made it a lot harder to enjoy playing the Horde. So, it's been nice to experience things from the other side on my DK, it gives me an appreciation for some of the Alliance characters I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.
6wR17En.png
I have played World of Warcraft since its first expansion, the Burning Crusade. I raided with a great guild from the Wrath of the Lich King until Pandaria. I don't raid now because of the toddler, but I hope to start again when she is a bit older.

My main is a tauren hunter ter, the same character I first started with so long ago. I currently play on both sides and have eight 120s with two others being pretty close. If you can't tell, I really love the game

I have played World of Warcraft since its first expansion, the Burning Crusade. I raided with a great guild from the Wrath of the Lich King until Pandaria. I don't raid now because of the toddler, but I hope to start again when she is a bit older.

My main is a tauren hunter ter, the same character I first started with so long ago. I currently play on both sides and have eight 120s with two others being pretty close. If you can't tell, I really love the game

"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Well i don't really play wow (i play on a private server, the game is just too costly for me) but im a fan since wc3, so im one of those old rts players. I love the lore and i do keep up with it, my best friend plays it so if i miss something she tells me.

Im quite disappointed in the direction they are going, the characters are all butchered and i don't recognize them at all. I fell in love with them on wc3 and seeing how blizz is ruining them breaks my heart. Bfa is just garrosh 2.0 all over again. The places do look pretty, but what does it bring if the gameplay and story are bad? Not to mention the community is really toxic for new players.

Well im just waiting for wc3 reforged and hope they don't ruin that one
Well i don't really play wow (i play on a private server, the game is just too costly for me) but im a fan since wc3, so im one of those old rts players. I love the lore and i do keep up with it, my best friend plays it so if i miss something she tells me.

Im quite disappointed in the direction they are going, the characters are all butchered and i don't recognize them at all. I fell in love with them on wc3 and seeing how blizz is ruining them breaks my heart. Bfa is just garrosh 2.0 all over again. The places do look pretty, but what does it bring if the gameplay and story are bad? Not to mention the community is really toxic for new players.

Well im just waiting for wc3 reforged and hope they don't ruin that one
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
don't know if anyones subbed to the thread but i just got flying in bfa ^^ [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528351622187843623/596840264157626378/1562368076506.png[/img][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528351622187843623/596852183853432843/unknown-439.png[/img]
don't know if anyones subbed to the thread but i just got flying in bfa ^^
1562368076506.png
unknown-439.png
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6