Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World of Warcraft!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, fellow WoW players! I'm having a lot of fun in the newest maps. There's just so much to do I'm having a hard time not trying to do everything at the same time T-T Like, do I try to go get mounts, or pets, or unlock flying... There's so much ;;

@Anduins

I see you are one of culture... I love Pandaria a whole bunch too! It's probably because that's the expac I started playing hardcore in lol ^^; And OOOHH AN AZSHARA DRAGON :O that sounds awesome!!
Hi, fellow WoW players! I'm having a lot of fun in the newest maps. There's just so much to do I'm having a hard time not trying to do everything at the same time T-T Like, do I try to go get mounts, or pets, or unlock flying... There's so much ;;

@Anduins

I see you are one of culture... I love Pandaria a whole bunch too! It's probably because that's the expac I started playing hardcore in lol ^^; And OOOHH AN AZSHARA DRAGON :O that sounds awesome!!
TMjBTkJ.png
@Anduins
I hear you on that. I've played all three mage specs at higher levels. I enjoy all of them, to be honest. Arcane is just my favorite, which is why I main it in two different characters. I have been a mage or an archer in all of my games since I really started playing RPGs back in 2011, when Skyrim first came out. I'd played a little bit of Warcraft in various forms before then—free trials for WoW, Warcraft III—but I didn't really get into it until 2017, I believe.

I've played a little bit of hunter—beast mastery is my preferred spec. I've decided to add an orc beast mastery hunter to my roster of mains, bringing the total up to three. Ranged damage has always been my preference in every game, and while that almost always means I play a mage, I do also enjoy playing archers as well, so in games that allow me to have multiple characters or multiple save files, I like playing an archer too.

I do write stories about my characters, though I don't post them anywhere, so it'll be interesting to rework some of the stories to add in this new character. I've been debating doing so for some time, but now I have an idea and I'm running with it and enjoying it. World of Warcraft is one of the ways I relax or soothe myself, and I think I'll always love the game. I am looking quite forward to getting to Nazjatar and exploring.
@Anduins
I hear you on that. I've played all three mage specs at higher levels. I enjoy all of them, to be honest. Arcane is just my favorite, which is why I main it in two different characters. I have been a mage or an archer in all of my games since I really started playing RPGs back in 2011, when Skyrim first came out. I'd played a little bit of Warcraft in various forms before then—free trials for WoW, Warcraft III—but I didn't really get into it until 2017, I believe.

I've played a little bit of hunter—beast mastery is my preferred spec. I've decided to add an orc beast mastery hunter to my roster of mains, bringing the total up to three. Ranged damage has always been my preference in every game, and while that almost always means I play a mage, I do also enjoy playing archers as well, so in games that allow me to have multiple characters or multiple save files, I like playing an archer too.

I do write stories about my characters, though I don't post them anywhere, so it'll be interesting to rework some of the stories to add in this new character. I've been debating doing so for some time, but now I have an idea and I'm running with it and enjoying it. World of Warcraft is one of the ways I relax or soothe myself, and I think I'll always love the game. I am looking quite forward to getting to Nazjatar and exploring.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
@Ermac My first character was a human hunter named Kassameia! She is long gone but she was quite fun ^^
Wrath definitely wasn't a fave of mine when it was still the expac but I do quite love northrend a bunch

@Chill827 Nightborne is fun! I myself have a nightborne warrior!

@Lunaralight An undead expac theory for the next is neat! Don't think I've heard that one before :0

@acrocanthosaurus Oh that sounds like you had a lot of fun :D!!

@seasideLion Hello! I myself am going for pathfinder p2 right now before I do anything else ^^ I am getting mounts along the way though!

@SorcererUmbra Ah yeah I feel you on that, I always have a tendency to go for spell casters in games. I do like playing support quite a lot though! BM hunter is quite fun as well! I have an undead BM hunter stuck at 113 because I don't really like playing undead so I don't know what I'm gonna do with her ^^;
I try to write stories for my characters as well! Currently I'm trying to write some backstory on my mage with her whole black dragon and making a pact with n'zoth thing
@Ermac My first character was a human hunter named Kassameia! She is long gone but she was quite fun ^^
Wrath definitely wasn't a fave of mine when it was still the expac but I do quite love northrend a bunch

@Chill827 Nightborne is fun! I myself have a nightborne warrior!

@Lunaralight An undead expac theory for the next is neat! Don't think I've heard that one before :0

@acrocanthosaurus Oh that sounds like you had a lot of fun :D!!

@seasideLion Hello! I myself am going for pathfinder p2 right now before I do anything else ^^ I am getting mounts along the way though!

@SorcererUmbra Ah yeah I feel you on that, I always have a tendency to go for spell casters in games. I do like playing support quite a lot though! BM hunter is quite fun as well! I have an undead BM hunter stuck at 113 because I don't really like playing undead so I don't know what I'm gonna do with her ^^;
I try to write stories for my characters as well! Currently I'm trying to write some backstory on my mage with her whole black dragon and making a pact with n'zoth thing
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins
It's odd, actually—I've gotten so accustomed to playing and preferred spellcasters that anything else is odd to me. While hunter is fun, I find myself going back to my mages. Though, as of the last three years, I've tried playing support and found it fun, too, so I'm going to try a priest. I did a class trial of a discipline priest and found it quite enjoyable, so I may, in fact, have two mages and a priest as my mains. Casting classes are so much fun for me! I find them so much more engaging. I haven't played a true archer class in a few years—it's been a while since I've played anything other than Dragon's Dogma, which only allows one character, so I've been playing a sorcerer and nothing else for months. Before that, I was exploring BfA with a paladin (which was quite hard on me, as I don't enjoy melee that much, but a friend of mine encouraged me to try the class, so I used my character boost on him).

I think I'm going to give discipline priest a good try. I do enjoy playing support, and it is a casting class, so I'm probably going to enjoy it more than I do hunter. Hunter is fun, it just... doesn't feel quite as engaging as it used to. I've gotten too attached to my casters.
@Anduins
It's odd, actually—I've gotten so accustomed to playing and preferred spellcasters that anything else is odd to me. While hunter is fun, I find myself going back to my mages. Though, as of the last three years, I've tried playing support and found it fun, too, so I'm going to try a priest. I did a class trial of a discipline priest and found it quite enjoyable, so I may, in fact, have two mages and a priest as my mains. Casting classes are so much fun for me! I find them so much more engaging. I haven't played a true archer class in a few years—it's been a while since I've played anything other than Dragon's Dogma, which only allows one character, so I've been playing a sorcerer and nothing else for months. Before that, I was exploring BfA with a paladin (which was quite hard on me, as I don't enjoy melee that much, but a friend of mine encouraged me to try the class, so I used my character boost on him).

I think I'm going to give discipline priest a good try. I do enjoy playing support, and it is a casting class, so I'm probably going to enjoy it more than I do hunter. Hunter is fun, it just... doesn't feel quite as engaging as it used to. I've gotten too attached to my casters.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
I stopped playing this game when the demon things came out? you could glide and you started at level 90 or whatever. I played long before that, but quit soon after that. I mostly did roleplays with a Druid, and then started training one of those goat / hoofed people, and they were a monk. her name was Monkmaster. [emoji=mirror size=1] edit: okay it feels way longer away then from 2016 when demon hunters came out. okay, but I remember the panda people too! you could be alliance or horde. unsure if anything new has came out since then. I remember the panda land, something along the lines of pandalina. it was so fun there...
I stopped playing this game when the demon things came out? you could glide and you started at level 90 or whatever. I played long before that, but quit soon after that. I mostly did roleplays with a Druid, and then started training one of those goat / hoofed people, and they were a monk. her name was Monkmaster.

edit: okay it feels way longer away then from 2016 when demon hunters came out.

okay, but I remember the panda people too! you could be alliance or horde. unsure if anything new has came out since then. I remember the panda land, something along the lines of pandalina. it was so fun there...
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@SorcererUmbra Disc priest is fun!! On my priest i went from shadow, to disc, and ended up going holy in the end ^^;

@iiSwizzle Oh there's lots of new stuff! There's 8 whole new races that are locked behind rep grinds and some other things! (I have 6/8 of them unlocked :3)
@SorcererUmbra Disc priest is fun!! On my priest i went from shadow, to disc, and ended up going holy in the end ^^;

@iiSwizzle Oh there's lots of new stuff! There's 8 whole new races that are locked behind rep grinds and some other things! (I have 6/8 of them unlocked :3)
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@anduins woah :0
@anduins woah :0
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@Anduins

Love the username.

I've been playing WoW since mid-to-late Legion and loved that expac.

BfA has been very disappointing to me, the only thing that has kept me going is doing content with my boyfriend and friends, old or new. I actually pulled my six-month sub's plug and didn't resub until 8.2, which made me really sad because I want to see this game succeed!

Nazjatar has been fun but Mechagon bore me. I am hopeful for the future though!

I got my Tauren heritage armor as soon as I could, because Tauren and Worgen are my favorite. Very much looking forward to the Worgen model update, whenever that comes!
@Anduins

Love the username.

I've been playing WoW since mid-to-late Legion and loved that expac.

BfA has been very disappointing to me, the only thing that has kept me going is doing content with my boyfriend and friends, old or new. I actually pulled my six-month sub's plug and didn't resub until 8.2, which made me really sad because I want to see this game succeed!

Nazjatar has been fun but Mechagon bore me. I am hopeful for the future though!

I got my Tauren heritage armor as soon as I could, because Tauren and Worgen are my favorite. Very much looking forward to the Worgen model update, whenever that comes!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii Ah yeah mechagon hasn't been very fun for me either but all the mounts there are super cool! I got the mechanocat today! The worgen/goblin model update has been pushed to the 8.2.5 patch so who knows when that will come out.
I am very excited for what's to come of the game, I just finished the war campaign up to its current to be continued and oh man i really wanna know what's coming next now

@Amorii Ah yeah mechagon hasn't been very fun for me either but all the mounts there are super cool! I got the mechanocat today! The worgen/goblin model update has been pushed to the 8.2.5 patch so who knows when that will come out.
I am very excited for what's to come of the game, I just finished the war campaign up to its current to be continued and oh man i really wanna know what's coming next now

Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins

The new mounts are certainly neat! I'm excited to get the mechanocat tomorrow though-- if luck is on my side.

So I've heard. It's been a long time coming. I just want my Worgie girls to be as cute as that preview we got ;;

Can Baine and Anduin just end the war pls and ty.
I do not like Sylvanas.
@Anduins

The new mounts are certainly neat! I'm excited to get the mechanocat tomorrow though-- if luck is on my side.

So I've heard. It's been a long time coming. I just want my Worgie girls to be as cute as that preview we got ;;

Can Baine and Anduin just end the war pls and ty.
I do not like Sylvanas.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6