Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funny Haunted House Incidents
Alright, so each year, two of my sisters and I go travel down to either Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights or Knott's Scary Farm for the well, scares. It's created a few good incidents. (I might draw these later, haha)

Also, I have a hard time looking people in the eye. It's painful and there's no real reason other than saying "I'm listening." HOWEVER, I can look at a deformed zombie or shark man in the face, so I'm guessing it's just a human thing. I also awkwardly ramble as a defense mechanism. So, hilarity ensures.

Knott's Scary Farm

Me: *Holding a churro* I have a churro, I have the churro, I have the churro.

Dogwoman: *Stalks out to me, growling*

Me: I have the churro! *Holds it out like a sword*

Dogwoman: *Sniffs it, then, while looking at me, bites a piece then eats it*

Dogwoman: *Leaves*

Me:...... The churro protected me!

Sister: Now, remember, you can bring your drink as long as you don't drink from it.

Me: Okay *totally didn't understand*

Me: *right before we go inside a maze, I yeet my Sprite into the trash*

Sister: *horrified* NOOOOO YOU THREW AWAY YOUR SPRITE!

Me: *As if I shot someone* I THREW AWAY MY SPRITE!!!

Halloween Horror Night

In the Universal Monster Maze

Me: *Realizing why I can hear an organ and why we're in a basement* CRUD!

Me: *Raises hand to exactly the level of my eyes* Perfection.

Sister: What are you doing?

Me: THIS IS FOR ALL OF OUR SAKES!

*Of course, I look like the best target, the emo choirboy goes after me first*

*At the same area*

Emo choirboy: *Looks at me and my eye-level hand*

Me: No.

Emo choirboy: *Ignores siblings, comes closer*

Me: Erik no.

Emo choirboy: *Proceeds to make loud noise, my weakness*

Me: NO!

Also, one time my sister went to Knott's Scary Farm, where her friend works. One time, he decided to spook her in a clown costume, her mortal fear. She screams, proceeds to turn around, and right-hook him. He reveals himself, and she freaks out even more, apologizing. He apologizes to her, and they go on their way. They're still friends, but there was that one time she punched him straight in the red-nose.

Does anyone else have weird haunted house stories?
Alright, so each year, two of my sisters and I go travel down to either Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights or Knott's Scary Farm for the well, scares. It's created a few good incidents. (I might draw these later, haha)

Also, I have a hard time looking people in the eye. It's painful and there's no real reason other than saying "I'm listening." HOWEVER, I can look at a deformed zombie or shark man in the face, so I'm guessing it's just a human thing. I also awkwardly ramble as a defense mechanism. So, hilarity ensures.

Knott's Scary Farm

Me: *Holding a churro* I have a churro, I have the churro, I have the churro.

Dogwoman: *Stalks out to me, growling*

Me: I have the churro! *Holds it out like a sword*

Dogwoman: *Sniffs it, then, while looking at me, bites a piece then eats it*

Dogwoman: *Leaves*

Me:...... The churro protected me!

Sister: Now, remember, you can bring your drink as long as you don't drink from it.

Me: Okay *totally didn't understand*

Me: *right before we go inside a maze, I yeet my Sprite into the trash*

Sister: *horrified* NOOOOO YOU THREW AWAY YOUR SPRITE!

Me: *As if I shot someone* I THREW AWAY MY SPRITE!!!

Halloween Horror Night

In the Universal Monster Maze

Me: *Realizing why I can hear an organ and why we're in a basement* CRUD!

Me: *Raises hand to exactly the level of my eyes* Perfection.

Sister: What are you doing?

Me: THIS IS FOR ALL OF OUR SAKES!

*Of course, I look like the best target, the emo choirboy goes after me first*

*At the same area*

Emo choirboy: *Looks at me and my eye-level hand*

Me: No.

Emo choirboy: *Ignores siblings, comes closer*

Me: Erik no.

Emo choirboy: *Proceeds to make loud noise, my weakness*

Me: NO!

Also, one time my sister went to Knott's Scary Farm, where her friend works. One time, he decided to spook her in a clown costume, her mortal fear. She screams, proceeds to turn around, and right-hook him. He reveals himself, and she freaks out even more, apologizing. He apologizes to her, and they go on their way. They're still friends, but there was that one time she punched him straight in the red-nose.

Does anyone else have weird haunted house stories?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Never been to a haunted house, but we have a really creepy basement (i like it) where we have a large new part from our house expansion and an older part from the original house.

the old part is creepy **, being short I can stand up perfectly straight without problems but anyone taller than 5' 5" (~165cm) is gonna hit their head/get cobwebs in their hair

I've had a few incidents where I've scared my family who happened to be in the basement when I was lounging around back there (I made a structurally unstable bed and everything!)
Never been to a haunted house, but we have a really creepy basement (i like it) where we have a large new part from our house expansion and an older part from the original house.

the old part is creepy **, being short I can stand up perfectly straight without problems but anyone taller than 5' 5" (~165cm) is gonna hit their head/get cobwebs in their hair

I've had a few incidents where I've scared my family who happened to be in the basement when I was lounging around back there (I made a structurally unstable bed and everything!)
57vDzYs.png
I'm most likely going to work Halloween Horror Nights this year, but I've been going avidly since 2013! I started off being a massive scaredy cat, as my anxiety and childhood didn't mix well with spooky things, no matter how hard I tried to like them. Now, I'm a major fan though. That being said, my first year at HHN was a mess.

2013 was the year of The Walking Dead hype, they had a scarezone and a HUGE house based on the prison arc in the show, and zombies were the One Big Thing I definitely couldn't handle. So of course that house was something I can definitely look back on and laugh!

I went with my family, and they were all very comfortable with HHN already, my aunt and uncle were fans of the show so they walked very slowly through the practically empty house to gawk at all the hidden easter eggs they recognized. My cousins had friends working the event, so they bolted through the house trying to find them. That left me, young, alone, and very not comfortable, navigating a zombie prison maze. I was freaking out. It got to the point where I had my arms crossed, trying to stare straight ahead in an attempt to focus on where they would come out at me from. The funniest thing to me still is that at one point, I rounded a corner, and a zombie lumbered forward and got face to face with me and growled, but at this point I was so fed up that instead of being scared, I locked eyes with him, furrowed my brow and just sternly mumbled "No, thank you." and started to walk away. He breathed on me and stumbled back into his hole and immediately after I was like "???????"

At the end of the house, during the 'finale', my cousins were waiting for me at the end. The final room was the jailbreak scene, where all the cells open, the sirens go off, and the zombies escape completely. Needless to say I SPRANT.

That's my favorite shenanigan off the top of my head, but I've got years worth of spooky antics baybee.
I'm most likely going to work Halloween Horror Nights this year, but I've been going avidly since 2013! I started off being a massive scaredy cat, as my anxiety and childhood didn't mix well with spooky things, no matter how hard I tried to like them. Now, I'm a major fan though. That being said, my first year at HHN was a mess.

2013 was the year of The Walking Dead hype, they had a scarezone and a HUGE house based on the prison arc in the show, and zombies were the One Big Thing I definitely couldn't handle. So of course that house was something I can definitely look back on and laugh!

I went with my family, and they were all very comfortable with HHN already, my aunt and uncle were fans of the show so they walked very slowly through the practically empty house to gawk at all the hidden easter eggs they recognized. My cousins had friends working the event, so they bolted through the house trying to find them. That left me, young, alone, and very not comfortable, navigating a zombie prison maze. I was freaking out. It got to the point where I had my arms crossed, trying to stare straight ahead in an attempt to focus on where they would come out at me from. The funniest thing to me still is that at one point, I rounded a corner, and a zombie lumbered forward and got face to face with me and growled, but at this point I was so fed up that instead of being scared, I locked eyes with him, furrowed my brow and just sternly mumbled "No, thank you." and started to walk away. He breathed on me and stumbled back into his hole and immediately after I was like "???????"

At the end of the house, during the 'finale', my cousins were waiting for me at the end. The final room was the jailbreak scene, where all the cells open, the sirens go off, and the zombies escape completely. Needless to say I SPRANT.

That's my favorite shenanigan off the top of my head, but I've got years worth of spooky antics baybee.
item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif | Jade tumblr_inline_p5elxf6UIP1uyl00j_75sq.png 18
| I miss the rainclouds
| Space calls me home
| Dragons for sale
One time when I was younger I went to a haunted house at my school. Some guy dressed as a clown was laying on the floor, and when I walked past he grabbed my ankle. Needless to say I came out crying in my werewolf costume. Fun times.
One time when I was younger I went to a haunted house at my school. Some guy dressed as a clown was laying on the floor, and when I walked past he grabbed my ankle. Needless to say I came out crying in my werewolf costume. Fun times.
miDn30f.gif
On Halloween, me and my sister went into this haunted house. There was the girl under a UV light, and I thought she was just some other random person in the haunted house. So I go up to her and start asking where the exit is, and then she pulls these cords and these freaking bat wings pop out of nowhere. Her eyes had been closed up to this point, but she opened them and they reflected off the light so it looked like they were glowing. It was so scary for poor old me, I ran out so fast, screaming all the way.

In the same haunted house, right by the exit, there were these wandering zombies. My sister was done with their crap, so she swung her freaking candy bag at them and runs out. (She was around 7 or 8 at the time probably.) I stare after her, and then the zombie, in a muffled voice, says, "The bowl of candy is on your left." I thanked him and took a piece. It was nice of him to still offer me candy after my sister tried to whack him with her candy bag, lol
On Halloween, me and my sister went into this haunted house. There was the girl under a UV light, and I thought she was just some other random person in the haunted house. So I go up to her and start asking where the exit is, and then she pulls these cords and these freaking bat wings pop out of nowhere. Her eyes had been closed up to this point, but she opened them and they reflected off the light so it looked like they were glowing. It was so scary for poor old me, I ran out so fast, screaming all the way.

In the same haunted house, right by the exit, there were these wandering zombies. My sister was done with their crap, so she swung her freaking candy bag at them and runs out. (She was around 7 or 8 at the time probably.) I stare after her, and then the zombie, in a muffled voice, says, "The bowl of candy is on your left." I thanked him and took a piece. It was nice of him to still offer me candy after my sister tried to whack him with her candy bag, lol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I am either the literal worst person to bring to a haunted house or the best, I seem to have a knack for figuring out where all the spooks are hiding.

Me: *walks into room and looks at totally not suspicious dark corner*
Sister: 'what?'
Me: I bet you 5 bucks that is where the jumpscare is.
Sister as she walks near corner: I bet you its no*zombie dude pops out*AAHHHH!
Me: huh, I should have made it 20.

I am either the literal worst person to bring to a haunted house or the best, I seem to have a knack for figuring out where all the spooks are hiding.

Me: *walks into room and looks at totally not suspicious dark corner*
Sister: 'what?'
Me: I bet you 5 bucks that is where the jumpscare is.
Sister as she walks near corner: I bet you its no*zombie dude pops out*AAHHHH!
Me: huh, I should have made it 20.

Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png