Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help me with LoZ: BotW
So I got Breath of the Wild for switch a few days ago and I really don't know how to use the controls my friend plays it like a pro while I hunt and peck to find what does what I have a guide book but its for the WiiU and that's no help. I feel like I don't want to play it anymore/return it please help me with this game it's driving me nuts.
So I got Breath of the Wild for switch a few days ago and I really don't know how to use the controls my friend plays it like a pro while I hunt and peck to find what does what I have a guide book but its for the WiiU and that's no help. I feel like I don't want to play it anymore/return it please help me with this game it's driving me nuts.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@Snivy14

Learning any new game takes time! Even if you play a lot of games, sometimes there's one that takes a little longer. I still haven't gotten a hold of all the key bindings for World of Warcraft even after 6 or so years of playing haha

There's a control guide in the "System," which you access by pressing the plus button on the right Switch controller. Scroll over, and there's a screen showing all the controls.

Don't be too hard on yourself :) BotW is nice because you can take as long as you want to complete the game. Take as much time as you need to get used to the controls. Maybe set little goals for yourself (find X Hyrule Herbs in Y amount of time). Feel free to PM me any questions, for that matter :) I think I'm about 3/4 through the main story myself.
@Snivy14

Learning any new game takes time! Even if you play a lot of games, sometimes there's one that takes a little longer. I still haven't gotten a hold of all the key bindings for World of Warcraft even after 6 or so years of playing haha

There's a control guide in the "System," which you access by pressing the plus button on the right Switch controller. Scroll over, and there's a screen showing all the controls.

Don't be too hard on yourself :) BotW is nice because you can take as long as you want to complete the game. Take as much time as you need to get used to the controls. Maybe set little goals for yourself (find X Hyrule Herbs in Y amount of time). Feel free to PM me any questions, for that matter :) I think I'm about 3/4 through the main story myself.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Maybe start a new game? The tutorial is pretty decent at teaching the controls.
Maybe start a new game? The tutorial is pretty decent at teaching the controls.
tDeKDnH.png