Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What was that psp game? (found!)
hello!
I've been trying to find an old psp game with no luck, and I wondered if any of you guys knew anything?

I don't remember a lot, but it started with this angry fat pitbull(?) and some sort of princess. I think the princess ended up being killed in the same scene? all I clearly remember was how frustrated I was that the cutscene wasn't skippable.
The first item/weapon you find is a crooked dagger, and it was behind a barn if I remember correctly.

That's all I've got though. Don't remember the character I play, the color of the dog, if it was actually a princess...

Either way, I remember playing it a lot when I was younger and I wanna try to track it down again. Any and all help would be appreciated!
hello!
I've been trying to find an old psp game with no luck, and I wondered if any of you guys knew anything?

I don't remember a lot, but it started with this angry fat pitbull(?) and some sort of princess. I think the princess ended up being killed in the same scene? all I clearly remember was how frustrated I was that the cutscene wasn't skippable.
The first item/weapon you find is a crooked dagger, and it was behind a barn if I remember correctly.

That's all I've got though. Don't remember the character I play, the color of the dog, if it was actually a princess...

Either way, I remember playing it a lot when I was younger and I wanna try to track it down again. Any and all help would be appreciated!
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
I'm just gonna make fun of @Enkue here by informing you all that the game in question...was some Neopets thing.

Apparently Neopets = pitbull-gators (yeah, I don't know either).

"angry fat pitbull" THAT'S A SKEITH YOU UNCULTURED KAU
I'm just gonna make fun of @Enkue here by informing you all that the game in question...was some Neopets thing.

Apparently Neopets = pitbull-gators (yeah, I don't know either).

"angry fat pitbull" THAT'S A SKEITH YOU UNCULTURED KAU
HEY
LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF
I WAS LIKE 7
I HAVENT EVEN HEARD OF THE GAME SINCE I PLAYED THIS
FEOM MY MEMORY HE WAS EITHER PHRPLE OR GREEN, AND TO BE FAIR, I IMAGINED HE HAD A SPIKED COLLAR SO IM NOT COMPLETELY DUMB. SPIKE.
HEY
LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF
I WAS LIKE 7
I HAVENT EVEN HEARD OF THE GAME SINCE I PLAYED THIS
FEOM MY MEMORY HE WAS EITHER PHRPLE OR GREEN, AND TO BE FAIR, I IMAGINED HE HAD A SPIKED COLLAR SO IM NOT COMPLETELY DUMB. SPIKE.
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png