Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BNHA rare pairs!
Heyo! I love my hero academia and being a multi-shipper I ship a lot of things! I can be pretty mainstream sometimes i hard core ship Bakushima but back to the point. but this tread isn’t for those. This is for you fav rare pairs! Tell us why you like them! I’ll go first!

One of my favorite rare pairs is Iida x Aoyama! I find there dynamic so cute and funny! also a cute fic called I’ll be different if i can be with you is great read it.

So what are your guys! Also this isn’t limited to class 1-A it can be from any class and teachers(but like teachers x teachers or adults x adults) so have at it and have fun!!!
Heyo! I love my hero academia and being a multi-shipper I ship a lot of things! I can be pretty mainstream sometimes i hard core ship Bakushima but back to the point. but this tread isn’t for those. This is for you fav rare pairs! Tell us why you like them! I’ll go first!

One of my favorite rare pairs is Iida x Aoyama! I find there dynamic so cute and funny! also a cute fic called I’ll be different if i can be with you is great read it.

So what are your guys! Also this isn’t limited to class 1-A it can be from any class and teachers(but like teachers x teachers or adults x adults) so have at it and have fun!!!
OWwMRKZ.png
@Nikame I get some hate from one of my friends from this ship(probably cause it includes the Todo x Momo ship) but Todoroki x Momo x Deku

I also ship Baku x Kiri x Denki(you cant lie it'd be adorable) and then Kiri x Deku
@Nikame I get some hate from one of my friends from this ship(probably cause it includes the Todo x Momo ship) but Todoroki x Momo x Deku

I also ship Baku x Kiri x Denki(you cant lie it'd be adorable) and then Kiri x Deku
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
Shoot i totally forgot to say why i like them. Oops
For the todo x momo x deku one its because its so sweet and cute and itd be such a healthy ship. And Momo and Todoroki would make the best gf anf bf for Izuku.
For Baku x Kiri x Denki its mainly because everyone goes off about how Baku and Kiri are so close but Denki is just as close to Baku as Kiri so like. Idk. It just kinda makes sense.
And for Kiri x Deku its mainly because its be adorable and its just a nice ship.

None of these are my main ships. Theyre just cute side ships that i like!
Shoot i totally forgot to say why i like them. Oops
For the todo x momo x deku one its because its so sweet and cute and itd be such a healthy ship. And Momo and Todoroki would make the best gf anf bf for Izuku.
For Baku x Kiri x Denki its mainly because everyone goes off about how Baku and Kiri are so close but Denki is just as close to Baku as Kiri so like. Idk. It just kinda makes sense.
And for Kiri x Deku its mainly because its be adorable and its just a nice ship.

None of these are my main ships. Theyre just cute side ships that i like!
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
EraserMight (Aizawa x All Might) is my ride or die pairing lol I just love them so much.

I like them because they're both such good dads and I feel they balance eachother out very well; they act as foils to one another while both working towards the same goal. I know a lot like Mic for that role, but personally I think mic and aizawa work better as friends and that they'd drive eachother nuts as partners

I also really like Midnight x Mt. Lady as an "enemies to lovers" sort of relaitionship XD I think their dynamic is pretty funny.
EraserMight (Aizawa x All Might) is my ride or die pairing lol I just love them so much.

I like them because they're both such good dads and I feel they balance eachother out very well; they act as foils to one another while both working towards the same goal. I know a lot like Mic for that role, but personally I think mic and aizawa work better as friends and that they'd drive eachother nuts as partners

I also really like Midnight x Mt. Lady as an "enemies to lovers" sort of relaitionship XD I think their dynamic is pretty funny.
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
bVWdtvK.png
r0WSk03.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UDe2Ont.png
I got another rare pair!! Yuga and Tokoyami! I find it cute that raves are attracted to shiny things and Tokoyami’s is a raven (kinda) and Yuga’s shiny.
I got another rare pair!! Yuga and Tokoyami! I find it cute that raves are attracted to shiny things and Tokoyami’s is a raven (kinda) and Yuga’s shiny.
OWwMRKZ.png