Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Gross” snacks/food that you like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="TheClassCalico" date="2019-06-18 14:13:18" ] Canned sardines. Just canned, alone. [/quote] Dude same. I was told once that tomatoes and mayonnaise are good together, as well as peaches and mayonnaise. My curiosity got the better of my so I tried the first one and I can't say that it is really amazing to me or anything.
TheClassCalico wrote on 2019-06-18 14:13:18:
Canned sardines. Just canned, alone.
Dude same. I was told once that tomatoes and mayonnaise are good together, as well as peaches and mayonnaise. My curiosity got the better of my so I tried the first one and I can't say that it is really amazing to me or anything.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
I've been told from my family I'm strange for enjoying grapefruit and raw carrots, apparently I can't process the bitterness.

Also recently I've been munching on kalamanta olives.
I've been told from my family I'm strange for enjoying grapefruit and raw carrots, apparently I can't process the bitterness.

Also recently I've been munching on kalamanta olives.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
Not necessarily gross, but many people don't like bread ends. Those little slices of bread that are basically all crust. Beautifull crunchy. I tend to like the texture of crusts more than that of the actul bread anyway. [quote name="nightsurgeons" date="2019-06-18 13:55:17" ] I like french fries dipped in mayo. My stepdad got me to try it but the rest of my family is disgusted but hey it's good so I'm not stoppin anytime soon [/quote] Wait, people find that actually gross? bEcause it's normal in Europe. I had fries in Belgium, where fires actually come from, and they where served by default with mayo.
Not necessarily gross, but many people don't like bread ends. Those little slices of bread that are basically all crust. Beautifull crunchy. I tend to like the texture of crusts more than that of the actul bread anyway.

nightsurgeons wrote on 2019-06-18 13:55:17:
I like french fries dipped in mayo. My stepdad got me to try it but the rest of my family is disgusted but hey it's good so I'm not stoppin anytime soon

Wait, people find that actually gross? bEcause it's normal in Europe. I had fries in Belgium, where fires actually come from, and they where served by default with mayo.
Packet risotto with an ungodly amount of cheese

It's a culinary sin, I know, but I love it
Packet risotto with an ungodly amount of cheese

It's a culinary sin, I know, but I love it
Tn4aWhc.png
i tried french fries in chocolate milk today, it was good

they were leftovers from yesterday

yesterday i dipped some fries in ice cream but thats more normal (usually milkshakes instead of ice cream tho)

also "soggy" fries are good
to me theyre more like juicy/tender fries?

i imagine soggy fries being fries that were left in a water bottle to become disgusting (like the infamous horror known as asparagus water) since soggy is an extreme adjective, basically like drenched; rather than actually just being squishy/greasy fries

unless its the greasiness that ppl dont like, theyre greasy but idk if i would describe them as soggy
i tried french fries in chocolate milk today, it was good

they were leftovers from yesterday

yesterday i dipped some fries in ice cream but thats more normal (usually milkshakes instead of ice cream tho)

also "soggy" fries are good
to me theyre more like juicy/tender fries?

i imagine soggy fries being fries that were left in a water bottle to become disgusting (like the infamous horror known as asparagus water) since soggy is an extreme adjective, basically like drenched; rather than actually just being squishy/greasy fries

unless its the greasiness that ppl dont like, theyre greasy but idk if i would describe them as soggy
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
icecream and chips of any kind is so tasty imo,, bonus points if its vanilla + sourcream and onion
icecream and chips of any kind is so tasty imo,, bonus points if its vanilla + sourcream and onion
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Here me out. Pocky and ketchup.
Here me out. Pocky and ketchup.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
[i]Allow me to introduce you all to my favourite midnight snack[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TR4R8Nt.jpg[/img] Yes that is literally just (really sweet) tea and red leicester cheese
Allow me to introduce you all to my favourite midnight snack
TR4R8Nt.jpg

Yes that is literally just (really sweet) tea and red leicester cheese
Tn4aWhc.png
i LOOOOOOVE ketchup on eggs and don't understand why people hate it
i LOOOOOOVE ketchup on eggs and don't understand why people hate it
otfajr.jpg
raw crickets.
raw crickets.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10