General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Gross” snacks/food that you like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TheClassCalico I prefer them just in water tbh! Anything else tastes kinda nasty
@hamkid Same with those, AND I can only eat a few at a time too? :thinking emoji:

As for everyone else, cursed, all of you (unsure about the blueberries though)
@TheClassCalico I prefer them just in water tbh! Anything else tastes kinda nasty
@hamkid Same with those, AND I can only eat a few at a time too? :thinking emoji:

As for everyone else, cursed, all of you (unsure about the blueberries though)
RAZ • HE/THEY • +3HR
di-AZ4YBY.png
,,, chocolate chip cookies dipped into orange juice taste like a toaster strudle
,,, chocolate chip cookies dipped into orange juice taste like a toaster strudle
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

---- ---- ---- ----
She/ Her, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
i will put most everything in ranch -- hotdogs, corndogs, pizza, fries, burgers, chicken do these count as snacks

i dont really,,,,, snack on anything besides regular junk food... i will absolutely slap some mayo in a can of tuna fish and go to town on it tho
i will put most everything in ranch -- hotdogs, corndogs, pizza, fries, burgers, chicken do these count as snacks

i dont really,,,,, snack on anything besides regular junk food... i will absolutely slap some mayo in a can of tuna fish and go to town on it tho
A l e x
→ btag: Alex#13558
→ Overwatch/WoW/L4D2
→ he/him
tumblr_okyywz7JD71r2goieo1_100.gif
I know this is weird, but it was also one of the best things I’ve ever eaten once(and want to eat again). I once had a hamburger at the Texas State Fair that had Krispy Kreme donuts as buns. It was soooo good and I want another one, but I live in Alaska now, and don’t know where to get another one.
I know this is weird, but it was also one of the best things I’ve ever eaten once(and want to eat again). I once had a hamburger at the Texas State Fair that had Krispy Kreme donuts as buns. It was soooo good and I want another one, but I live in Alaska now, and don’t know where to get another one.
I might slightly quitting, but I do post here and there. I do admit that I mainly only stay here because I have to.
@monkfishlover Same!

@Luvia Just google "heart attack on a plate near me" and I'm sure it'll come up haha.
@monkfishlover Same!

@Luvia Just google "heart attack on a plate near me" and I'm sure it'll come up haha.
g0jfA4r.png

- Ash
- he/him
- demimale
- fanfiction addict
- tradelist | clan lore
-
Pastel Gaolers
........................ gVNDAr8.gif
i dont eat it as much anymore but i used to be all about cheez its dipped in ranch
i dont eat it as much anymore but i used to be all about cheez its dipped in ranch
also known as edgydolite
smol.pngart shop tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png wildclaw adopts tumblr_inline_oq4hlnWQB61r2ao8y_540.png
thicc-linestrans.gif chrysocolla.gif
in my country it's common to put ketchup on top of pizza depending on your region but all across the country we have the most incredible pizzas, like our sweet chocolate pizzas: [img]https://i.imgur.com/cE081qN.jpg[/img]
in my country it's common to put ketchup on top of pizza depending on your region but all across the country we have the most incredible pizzas, like our sweet chocolate pizzas:

cE081qN.jpg
wj6EHY6.png vfUEUMi.png 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png oMDWJr6.png
click the jars to donate for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
dried anchovies are good on their own but they're god tier when glazed with honey and sesame seeds!! i also really like fish spines, sometimes i fry them after eating a bone-in fish like horse mackerel :0c

i think they're completely normal, but my classmates always thought it was disgusting :pensive:
dried anchovies are good on their own but they're god tier when glazed with honey and sesame seeds!! i also really like fish spines, sometimes i fry them after eating a bone-in fish like horse mackerel :0c

i think they're completely normal, but my classmates always thought it was disgusting :pensive:
c6f5b2b3ac9f1d5adea8628e2a0ad334.png
I put Cholula hot sauce on everything. I'd rather taste the sauce than anything else
I put Cholula hot sauce on everything. I'd rather taste the sauce than anything else
tumblr_pdi9jvxbPQ1xxnre8o1_540.png
leelah_by_agent_pits-d8jj0ep.png
I don't really have many friends. And any time I DO make a friend, they don't even last me a whole year. I often wonder why.

Then I remember that I eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and love every moment of it. This probably puts a damper on all the friendships I've ever had.
I don't really have many friends. And any time I DO make a friend, they don't even last me a whole year. I often wonder why.

Then I remember that I eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and love every moment of it. This probably puts a damper on all the friendships I've ever had.
eg1jZa2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10