Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dreams into stories!! a thread.
1 2 3
Yep, I had a weird dream that followed a character named Connie and her family facing the dilemma of the world stopping while confined to their backyard.
95% of the population had froze, time stopped, and the veil between their world (the equivalent to earth, our world) and a world of monsters and demons had been shred, the two worlds combining in the worst way possible.

For some reason, the whole thing was actually being lead behind the scenes by a pair of disembodied hands at a floating piano??? That was by far the weirdest part.
Yep, I had a weird dream that followed a character named Connie and her family facing the dilemma of the world stopping while confined to their backyard.
95% of the population had froze, time stopped, and the veil between their world (the equivalent to earth, our world) and a world of monsters and demons had been shred, the two worlds combining in the worst way possible.

For some reason, the whole thing was actually being lead behind the scenes by a pair of disembodied hands at a floating piano??? That was by far the weirdest part.
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
@despairpods the disembodied hands sound kinda freaky lol. but your dream sounds really interesting! were there any monsters you could remember from there?
@despairpods the disembodied hands sound kinda freaky lol. but your dream sounds really interesting! were there any monsters you could remember from there?
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
YES. i want to make some of my dreams into games but idk how to program anything so

my favorite dream so far (TW: horror elements and other stuff):

There was this facility with 6 floors (5 basement ones):

1st floor (Access to everyone): The safe zone, where there are cafeterias and study rooms and all that jazz.

2nd floor (High personnel only): The Lab, where they make deadly chemicals :DD

(if you want to access the 3rd floor you gotta go through a set of stairs)

3rd floor (Access to everyone): The Body Endurance Testing, which is exactly what it sounds like, this place is made out of indestructible metal, and has 6 HUGE rooms.

ANYWHERE BEYOND THIS POINT YOU RISK THE CHANCE OF MEETING SOMEONE YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE
VVVVVV

4th floor (High personnel only): Facility control. Where of course, they control and monitor the facility.

5th floor (Professionally trained individuals only): The Body Dump, where they dump dead/dying bodies and a truck takes them somewhere, somewhere where it reeks of death.

6th floor (???): The Sewage. Only one person can access this room, and the person is hid by the government. The Sewage is the only place where you can exit without being found out by the Facility Guards and possibly getting killed. Yet, The Sewage is the most dangerous place out of any other floors, you don't/won't know what will meet you there.

Also some bios for characters:

Main Character [you]:

You are a 14 year old male student with short hair, and due to poor decisions in life you were moved here, to be ''taught'' how to act ''nicely''. You are around 5''4 ft tall and are very slim, not possessing any other facial features besides small beady eyes and small ears.

Facility Guards:

Will try to stop you when they get the chance. All of these guards are around 6''1 ft and are just a big lump of muscles, don't really possess any facial features besides black voids as their eyes, and they can run 2 times faster than the average male human.

i'll add more characters once im not lazy :)))
YES. i want to make some of my dreams into games but idk how to program anything so

my favorite dream so far (TW: horror elements and other stuff):

There was this facility with 6 floors (5 basement ones):

1st floor (Access to everyone): The safe zone, where there are cafeterias and study rooms and all that jazz.

2nd floor (High personnel only): The Lab, where they make deadly chemicals :DD

(if you want to access the 3rd floor you gotta go through a set of stairs)

3rd floor (Access to everyone): The Body Endurance Testing, which is exactly what it sounds like, this place is made out of indestructible metal, and has 6 HUGE rooms.

ANYWHERE BEYOND THIS POINT YOU RISK THE CHANCE OF MEETING SOMEONE YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE
VVVVVV

4th floor (High personnel only): Facility control. Where of course, they control and monitor the facility.

5th floor (Professionally trained individuals only): The Body Dump, where they dump dead/dying bodies and a truck takes them somewhere, somewhere where it reeks of death.

6th floor (???): The Sewage. Only one person can access this room, and the person is hid by the government. The Sewage is the only place where you can exit without being found out by the Facility Guards and possibly getting killed. Yet, The Sewage is the most dangerous place out of any other floors, you don't/won't know what will meet you there.

Also some bios for characters:

Main Character [you]:

You are a 14 year old male student with short hair, and due to poor decisions in life you were moved here, to be ''taught'' how to act ''nicely''. You are around 5''4 ft tall and are very slim, not possessing any other facial features besides small beady eyes and small ears.

Facility Guards:

Will try to stop you when they get the chance. All of these guards are around 6''1 ft and are just a big lump of muscles, don't really possess any facial features besides black voids as their eyes, and they can run 2 times faster than the average male human.

i'll add more characters once im not lazy :)))
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
@polariess

It wasn't just disembodied hands, you can't forget the piano!
In that world, it was completely reasonable and likely that you could glance out of a window and just see a piano floating down the street being played by the hands
Kinda comical, in a weird way lmao

As for monsters... ooh, that part is a bit hazier... i have a doc with information about the dream but it's very,,, bare and hard to understand

- The Great Sphinx of Giza had come to life as a literal sphinx
- most large bodies of water were replaced with seas of serpents (?)
- there was some sort of being who was harmless on their own but could create powerful illusions
- locusts. locusts everywhere. But not just regular locusts, they were a weird kind called 'plague locusts' that, unsurprisingly, caused illness
- The Raiju?, Shishi, Hiisi, and Peng all appeared at some point somewhere (i'm a big fan of mythology so yeehaw this isn't too surprising)
- something called 'the puppet' who was the right-hand man (ghost? being? whatever) of the pianist (the weird disembodied hands at the piano yknow) no clue what he did
- The Drawing Force and The Gatherer, 2 spirits (or something) that worked together to steal peoples' souls

There was also something about a chandelier. not a clue what that part was about but yeehaw yknow
@polariess

It wasn't just disembodied hands, you can't forget the piano!
In that world, it was completely reasonable and likely that you could glance out of a window and just see a piano floating down the street being played by the hands
Kinda comical, in a weird way lmao

As for monsters... ooh, that part is a bit hazier... i have a doc with information about the dream but it's very,,, bare and hard to understand

- The Great Sphinx of Giza had come to life as a literal sphinx
- most large bodies of water were replaced with seas of serpents (?)
- there was some sort of being who was harmless on their own but could create powerful illusions
- locusts. locusts everywhere. But not just regular locusts, they were a weird kind called 'plague locusts' that, unsurprisingly, caused illness
- The Raiju?, Shishi, Hiisi, and Peng all appeared at some point somewhere (i'm a big fan of mythology so yeehaw this isn't too surprising)
- something called 'the puppet' who was the right-hand man (ghost? being? whatever) of the pianist (the weird disembodied hands at the piano yknow) no clue what he did
- The Drawing Force and The Gatherer, 2 spirits (or something) that worked together to steal peoples' souls

There was also something about a chandelier. not a clue what that part was about but yeehaw yknow
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
@despairpods Aww that's cool :0 especially the Sphinx. And how can I forget about the piano?? lol
@despairpods Aww that's cool :0 especially the Sphinx. And how can I forget about the piano?? lol
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
I do! I tried to make a webcomic off the star wars dream I had. didn't finish but still have my beloved OC Jedi from that dream
I do! I tried to make a webcomic off the star wars dream I had. didn't finish but still have my beloved OC Jedi from that dream
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I have a lot of wacky and sometimes very vivid dreams! a lot of them could be turned into books.

Some simpified descriptions of dreams I had.

-Robot who suddenly gained awareness of itself, but ends up completely tuning out its environment, dinosaurs had escaped and were harassing the scientists in which the robot did NOTHING.

-Hunger games styled arena with many "rooms" where anyone was allowed to kill you, but it was all voluntary; the allure being you only had to spend a few hours there and could take whatever you found in there and take it home with you, and nobody HAD to kill each other. I got a Ben10-esque watch that turned me into a werewolf and it was awesome.

-A girl running off into the woods to play where she finds and old shrine(?) with a treasure box in it. When she picks it up she's suddenly in the body of a man and surrounded by a bunch of pirates (her crew) singing sea shanties around a fire.

-I was super sonic (Fleetway) and I was riding a moped when I saw something on the road. It was a small - mostly white with some grey/black spots - kitten that couldn't have been more than a few days old. I raised it and loved it.

Imma gonna have to do a seperate post on something from my dreams that spanned quite a few dreams.

I have a lot of wacky and sometimes very vivid dreams! a lot of them could be turned into books.

Some simpified descriptions of dreams I had.

-Robot who suddenly gained awareness of itself, but ends up completely tuning out its environment, dinosaurs had escaped and were harassing the scientists in which the robot did NOTHING.

-Hunger games styled arena with many "rooms" where anyone was allowed to kill you, but it was all voluntary; the allure being you only had to spend a few hours there and could take whatever you found in there and take it home with you, and nobody HAD to kill each other. I got a Ben10-esque watch that turned me into a werewolf and it was awesome.

-A girl running off into the woods to play where she finds and old shrine(?) with a treasure box in it. When she picks it up she's suddenly in the body of a man and surrounded by a bunch of pirates (her crew) singing sea shanties around a fire.

-I was super sonic (Fleetway) and I was riding a moped when I saw something on the road. It was a small - mostly white with some grey/black spots - kitten that couldn't have been more than a few days old. I raised it and loved it.

Imma gonna have to do a seperate post on something from my dreams that spanned quite a few dreams.

ywCJX34.png
In high school, I had a dream that dozens of people were hiding in a starkly blue-lit hallway in the tornado-drill position. On the other side of the wall, a monster like a cross between a creodont and a Postosuchus, the size of a bus, stalked. I made up a whole backstory where the creature had been genetically engineered by the US government to be the perfect wanted-criminal hunter, but giving them the ability to reproduce by themselves backfired, and their offspring hadn't been trained so they killed every human they could find.
In high school, I had a dream that dozens of people were hiding in a starkly blue-lit hallway in the tornado-drill position. On the other side of the wall, a monster like a cross between a creodont and a Postosuchus, the size of a bus, stalked. I made up a whole backstory where the creature had been genetically engineered by the US government to be the perfect wanted-criminal hunter, but giving them the ability to reproduce by themselves backfired, and their offspring hadn't been trained so they killed every human they could find.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
(I tried posting this last night, but my internet conked out just as I finished writing this >:Y)

This one involves multiple dreams, but to start, I was really stressed and anxious for a while and I ended up with lots of anxiety dreams. But my brain kinda... made up a person that would intervene whenever a dream was reaching a fever point where I was panicking too much and getting turn around. I called him "dream friend" since he was no one I knew, but he had an aura of calm and peace. He'd offer to go fishing and to chill and he was great.

I first had him in a dream where I was caught in a blizzard in the artic, he helped make an igloo and started a fire and kept me warm.

The next time I ran into him, I was having a dream where I was an android on the run from my evil creator and I couldn't trust anyone. He found me by some waterfalls deep in the forest and pulled out a fishing rod where we pulled out a monstrously huge fish bigger than the both of us from a puddle. We laughed and high-fived.

-Another time I just got out of a stressful day from magic-school run by fairies. I try casting a spell on my fishing rod to help get more fish faster, but I ended up fishing out owls. We had a good laugh there before we went and hit the arcade.

-There was a third one, but I'm tired and can't for the life of me remember this one.

-But then I had a dream where I lost dream friend in an ominous gathering with other fishers. It was like an elongated stretch of a small creek that looped on itself and it was CROWDED, everyone shoulder to shoulder. dream friend tried to wave me over, but it was so cramped I couldn't move.

-The next time I saw him, I didn't even know it was him til I woke up. This was the hunger game/werewolf dream. I trying to buy a bow and some arrows from a vendor (dream friend) but I couldn't focus on his face and everything about him was too fuzzy to make out nor the object he was handing me. Once I got the object, I knew it wasn't a bow and it took me a while to realize it was a fishing rod. I went back to dream friend and told him I wanted my bow. He was still blurry but I saw a cheeky smile on his face as he handed me my bow and arrows.

-I haven't had a dream with him in it since. Here's the strange bit though. I've suddenly gained the ability to lucid dream whenever things go astray in my dreams since I last saw him. When things don't go as planned or things get too scary, I can change it, reverse it, stop it. But only when things get too intense.

That's a whole trilogy right there.
(I tried posting this last night, but my internet conked out just as I finished writing this >:Y)

This one involves multiple dreams, but to start, I was really stressed and anxious for a while and I ended up with lots of anxiety dreams. But my brain kinda... made up a person that would intervene whenever a dream was reaching a fever point where I was panicking too much and getting turn around. I called him "dream friend" since he was no one I knew, but he had an aura of calm and peace. He'd offer to go fishing and to chill and he was great.

I first had him in a dream where I was caught in a blizzard in the artic, he helped make an igloo and started a fire and kept me warm.

The next time I ran into him, I was having a dream where I was an android on the run from my evil creator and I couldn't trust anyone. He found me by some waterfalls deep in the forest and pulled out a fishing rod where we pulled out a monstrously huge fish bigger than the both of us from a puddle. We laughed and high-fived.

-Another time I just got out of a stressful day from magic-school run by fairies. I try casting a spell on my fishing rod to help get more fish faster, but I ended up fishing out owls. We had a good laugh there before we went and hit the arcade.

-There was a third one, but I'm tired and can't for the life of me remember this one.

-But then I had a dream where I lost dream friend in an ominous gathering with other fishers. It was like an elongated stretch of a small creek that looped on itself and it was CROWDED, everyone shoulder to shoulder. dream friend tried to wave me over, but it was so cramped I couldn't move.

-The next time I saw him, I didn't even know it was him til I woke up. This was the hunger game/werewolf dream. I trying to buy a bow and some arrows from a vendor (dream friend) but I couldn't focus on his face and everything about him was too fuzzy to make out nor the object he was handing me. Once I got the object, I knew it wasn't a bow and it took me a while to realize it was a fishing rod. I went back to dream friend and told him I wanted my bow. He was still blurry but I saw a cheeky smile on his face as he handed me my bow and arrows.

-I haven't had a dream with him in it since. Here's the strange bit though. I've suddenly gained the ability to lucid dream whenever things go astray in my dreams since I last saw him. When things don't go as planned or things get too scary, I can change it, reverse it, stop it. But only when things get too intense.

That's a whole trilogy right there.
ywCJX34.png
Yes !!! I love those dreams
I had a dream once where my characters were at their school and they met a whole new character. He was a bully with a really sad backstory lmao
Yes !!! I love those dreams
I had a dream once where my characters were at their school and they met a whole new character. He was a bully with a really sad backstory lmao
Hello LGBT Community
1 2 3