Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How is everyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm
A L I V E

Sooo I guess that's good
I'm
A L I V E

Sooo I guess that's good
tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
Not...horrible?

I got a cortisone shot in my wrist yesterday and it's finally not hurting as much.
Not...horrible?

I got a cortisone shot in my wrist yesterday and it's finally not hurting as much.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
doing pretty good actually!!! I completed a bunch of planned outfits for a few of my dragons finally, so that makes me happy
doing pretty good actually!!! I completed a bunch of planned outfits for a few of my dragons finally, so that makes me happy
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
tired, but good. my mom’s getting married today :0
tired, but good. my mom’s getting married today :0
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
Sore and very tired but it's a rainy day and I'm cozy inside with a pumpkin clove candle burning that smells exactly like pumpkin spice so I'm pretty happy. :) My friend is coming over to hang out and we're gonna finish watching The Return of the King (extended edition).
Sore and very tired but it's a rainy day and I'm cozy inside with a pumpkin clove candle burning that smells exactly like pumpkin spice so I'm pretty happy. :) My friend is coming over to hang out and we're gonna finish watching The Return of the King (extended edition).
sad

but not too sad

more tired than sad, actually
sad

but not too sad

more tired than sad, actually
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
ok [emoji=gaoler size=1]
ok
anniversary_separator.png
@sweetapppp friends are the best (depending on what kind they are). Ive been doing swell, thank you for asking dear friend.
@sweetapppp friends are the best (depending on what kind they are). Ive been doing swell, thank you for asking dear friend.
I'm all over the place honestly. I needed to attend a funeral today, so that's not great. Other than that though, today has been pretty chill. My sister got back home and that's definitely lifted my spirits a bit. :)

I hope you're doing well, @Mirus !
I'm all over the place honestly. I needed to attend a funeral today, so that's not great. Other than that though, today has been pretty chill. My sister got back home and that's definitely lifted my spirits a bit. :)

I hope you're doing well, @Mirus !
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
@Orodruin I doin pretty well yea! and im sorry man, even tho i never went to a funeral it sounds kinda sucky to attend to. Gotta say goodbye to an loved one one way or another.
@Orodruin I doin pretty well yea! and im sorry man, even tho i never went to a funeral it sounds kinda sucky to attend to. Gotta say goodbye to an loved one one way or another.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7