Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How is everyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm busy being mad at myself for not being able to draw paws/paw perspective.
I'm busy being mad at myself for not being able to draw paws/paw perspective.
love em all 1989
Depressed as f***.

I had a tooth pulled, and they gave me pain *****, and like the idiot I am, I took 4. FOUR.(Not at the same time.) /)_-;; (And it still freaking hurts.)

So now my anti-depressant meds have stopped working for about...four-five days until the pain ***** are out of my system.

I hate my life right now. ;-;
Depressed as f***.

I had a tooth pulled, and they gave me pain *****, and like the idiot I am, I took 4. FOUR.(Not at the same time.) /)_-;; (And it still freaking hurts.)

So now my anti-depressant meds have stopped working for about...four-five days until the pain ***** are out of my system.

I hate my life right now. ;-;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Pretty chill. Excited I might've accidentally buried @Twowingsforever in music, hope they survive that avalanche.
Pretty chill. Excited I might've accidentally buried @Twowingsforever in music, hope they survive that avalanche.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
It's all good! I'm enjoying all the sick beats you sent me, @Melova
It's all good! I'm enjoying all the sick beats you sent me, @Melova
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
I'm a mess and I feel like an idiot for everything I've done regarding friend drama in the last year.

It ended up pretty bad
I'm a mess and I feel like an idiot for everything I've done regarding friend drama in the last year.

It ended up pretty bad
+2 FR time
he/they
Damn I just came back to so many alerts. Didn't expect this post to get so big. Again like I said last time, nice seeing that people are doing good. For the one that's not doing so well, Hope life gets better for ya. Love yall!
Damn I just came back to so many alerts. Didn't expect this post to get so big. Again like I said last time, nice seeing that people are doing good. For the one that's not doing so well, Hope life gets better for ya. Love yall!
@xXIceWolfXx Things like that past by, I did some *******up things in the past but its the matter of moving on from that stuff. It may be bad now, but it'll get better soon. Take care man.
@xXIceWolfXx Things like that past by, I did some *******up things in the past but its the matter of moving on from that stuff. It may be bad now, but it'll get better soon. Take care man.
Very nervous and tired. My first meeting for police explorers academy is this Wednesday, I hope it goes well. Other than that, feeling pretty good!
Very nervous and tired. My first meeting for police explorers academy is this Wednesday, I hope it goes well. Other than that, feeling pretty good!
Wolven.gif
@Wolven Hope the meeting goes well man.
@Wolven Hope the meeting goes well man.
overall? doing pretty good! the bad situation that stemmed from That Man is mostly over, and i'm right back where i should be. the crosses are no longer in my room. hopefully i won't be traumatized again for a short while
overall? doing pretty good! the bad situation that stemmed from That Man is mostly over, and i'm right back where i should be. the crosses are no longer in my room. hopefully i won't be traumatized again for a short while
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7